Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) (30120 Views)

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Arisenews2: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Good one
Meanwhile, Watch the interesting story of Nigeria's most notorious and most wanted criminal, Lawrence Nomanyakpon Anini Aka The Law. Who terrorized old Bendel state in the early 1980s, See how he met his waterloo and his eventual execution. Watch everything below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnC-wBHX82M
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by miniziter(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerian army is really working. This is the same way they dislodged bandits and boko boys.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by OneTwoOne(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Terrorist apologist grin

MondayOsunbor:

Nigeria soldiers killing guys who are drinking in front for beer palour

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Stanleyq: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Na lie. They just saw Kidnapper's den, is it written ESN ?
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Springboot: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2022
kingthreat:
A once peaceful East has now become Borno loading

Courtesy of MNK
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol! Another propaganda. Na for East dem dey answer "dogged" troops, but in the North they are less than dogs.

Ndi mgbu! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Jalaw: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Do kids now serve?
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

And my kid brother is serving in one secondary school like that in that lilu in ihiala.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=osuofia2 post=109480121]Kill the bastards sabotaging the welfare of the SE. No peace for IPOB modafuckers[/quote

You can say that again, if they say sit at home they will not feed you and if u go out, your goods will be destroyed without mercy and they are agitating for a nation.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Their fathers. Kill them all !!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Handsum64: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
You can only kill the dreamers ...but the dream will never die

The land of the rising sun is beaming with Glory!!!!!!!!
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Immatex:

Nwanne, what type of glory? Or you are encouraging suicide??
If you see glory in the events happening in Ihiala LGA and environs, go and join them or send your siblings to join them. See how glorious you or them will become.

Some dreams are symptoms of Malaria Parasite.
Some of these guys aren't in the east and don't understand what is happening.sometimes I don't blame them I blame ignorance

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by uglyafonja: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

You are an idiot, you are a bastard, I am from that community...those idiot have chased everybody away from my community..a once happy lilu community is now a shadow of itself, why can't Nnamdi kanu do this in his ABIA state or community....
God will never forgive you, idiot like you....and if you are not careful the blood of all those that have been kill in my community will visit you, idiot

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by uglyafonja: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

You are an idiot, you are a bastard, I am from that community...those idiot have chased everybody away from my community..a once happy lilu community is now a shadow of itself, why can't Nnamdi kanu do this in his ABIA state or community....
God will never forgive you, idiot like you....and if you are not careful the blood of all those that have been kill in my community will visit you, idiot...

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2022
[[s]quote author=Emyzoloye5 post=109479394]You can only kill the dreamers ...but the dream will never die

The land of the rising sun is beaming with Glory!!!!!!!![/quote][/s]

Killing terrorists is not killing a dream. BOKOHARAM terrorist members also have delusional dreams just like the IPIG terrorist monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Fools like you are the problem with Biafra. ESN and UGM fall on you.
Your mama and papa na fool them be.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by uglyafonja: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
[[s]quote author=Emyzoloye5 post=109479394]You can only kill the dreamers ...but the dream will never die

The land of the rising sun is beaming with Glory!!!!!!!![/s]

Killing terrorists is not killing a dream. BOKOHARAM terrorist members also have delusional dreams just like the IPIG terrorist monkeys.
d
DREAM KILL YOU THERE....Go and dream in your community and not my community....rubbish you

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Jalaw:
Do kids now serve?
No, our last born of about 28yrs old is doing his service in that sec. shool.
I gave him 14yrs gap reason why I called him my kid brother.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Fools like you are the problem with Biafra. ESN and UGM fall on you.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Rule 2, insulting a Nairalander
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by uglyafonja: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Your mama and papa na fool them be.

You are an idiot...wasted sperm
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by kingabe21(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2022
What is the most legit online platform for Nigerians to earn in 2022?

Maybe you have been in the situation of seeing so many people make money online around you, but it looks like the “online money” thing is not your forte. You have been trying severally to earn online, but you have either been scammed, or all the trends just don’t work for you. You know how it is; its as if the entire internet world doesn’t like Nigerians.

But despair no more. There is a platform that is dedicated to helping you develop a skill and earn through your skill.

In case you do not know, we are in the digital age. If you want to earn massively, having a skill and selling it is the best strategy. This day, everything has gone digital and this has largely led to the expansion of earning opportunities for writers. There is no limit to how much you can earn from the skill of writing, the whole internet lives and breathes on writing: content writing, copywriting, and so on. This is why copywriting has become a high income skill that has fed so many.

Cravinkminds is a powerful platform that can help you earn passively and so much more. Let me break it down. What they do is to conduct classes to make people better writers, and to help them earn through their writing skills. They also allow freelancers sell other services that are not related to writing. The way it works is this:

--You can earn either by becoming a freelancer,

--You can earn by selling books or audiobooks.

--or you can earn money only by writing on their website: they award people in cash for writing well on their website.

---You can also earn commissions as an affiliate by referring freelance services.

I know you are thinking you don’t know how to write, or your writing skill is not good enough. Maybe you fall into this category, it doesn’t matter.

They have a membership training where you will find quality materials and trainings that will help you master the high income skill of writing and how to make money from it. Just click this link to get the training: cravinkminds.com/register_masterclass

Asides from this, they have Telegram and whatsapp groups for mentorship. Let’s say you do not know how to write/create a complete book/audio book, or you are having problems completing it and publishing it, they will teach you and offer assistance all for free!

Cravinkminds offers a lot of assistance to young writers who are trying to earn passively from writing, but that is not all. They also offer opportunities for freelancers to sell other skills that are not related to writing. If you are a regular freelancer looking to make money online you should sign up on this platform as well. You can sign up here: www.cravinkminds.com

Cravinkminds pay users through Bank transfers (which is convenient for Nigerians) and Paypal.

This is a legit platform that has created more than one opportunity for you to earn as a writer or freelancer. Nigeria currently may be tough, but you can still find financial freedom by earning money online. I hope this helps you. Best of luck!
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2022
Excellentmind:
When are these troops going to display the same gallantry in Zamfara State, Sokoto State, Kaduna State, Borno State and the list continues? It was reported that terrorists arrested in Zamfara were released without Charge. What a country!
After they're done killing the terrorists on the east. We Easterners are a peaceful people,we don't tolerate terrorists. If you love terrorists then go meet them up north ,case closed
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
Na lie. They just saw Kidnapper's den, is it written ESN ?
Nurse your pain quietly tongue grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Lovenorth: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Good job
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2022
uglyafonja:

God will never forgive you, idiot like you....and if you are not careful the blood of all those that have been kill in my community will visit you, idiot
Nwanne some of them live afar and don't know the reality on ground . That's why they keep supporting evil
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
No, our last born of about 28yrs old is doing his service in that sec. shool.
I gave him 14yrs gap reason why I called him my kid brother.
You na ancestor oo grin cheesy

See eh , how did you allow him serve there.ihiala is a mess oo, those Ipob boys have chased the community members away. Why not have him relocate to Awka ?
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Pls I have no interest why can't they as well applied the silly dislodged bullshit on that son of bitch the bandit lord called Turji? Ordinary rag tag 28 years old bastard in Niger Forest they can not dislodge.

I'm never ipigs idiots supporter never but why can't the NA go after Turji bitch as well? Criminal is a criminal it doesn't matter North or South as you go after ipigs also go after Turji and his boys or f e c k off to hell.

NA pls f e c k off. I'm really upset with you guys this morning. What a nonsense. These bastards I learned are now in the middle of Ibadan-Lagos expressway go their and show your dislidgement nonsense.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by bmdmix11: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

are u in the east, right now?
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by pquaver(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Till then.. At least lesser miscreant to to disturb our peace in imo state.. If the sustain the tempo in no time we will dislodge all miscreants disturbing our peace

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by ndo1: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Whcih esn dey carry pump action,police sabi lie eh.so na dis kind of gun them dey carry chase una comot for station and kill una.you people no get shame at all

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Flush them out abeg, east cannot fall to terrorists in the name of freedom fighters

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2022
jrusky:
Pls I have no interest why can't they as well applied the silly dislodged bullshit on that son of bitch the bandit lord called Turji? Ordinary rag tag 28 years old bastard in Niger Forest they can not dislodge.

I'm never ipigs idiots supporter never but why can't the NA go after Turji bitch as well? Criminal is a criminal it doesn't matter North or South as you go after ipigs also go after Turji and his boys or f e c k off to hell.

NA pls f e c k off. I'm really upset with you guys this morning. What a nonsense. These bastards I learned are now in the middle of Ibadan-Lagos expressway go their and show your dislidgement nonsense.
Wait first bro make them dislodge these terrorists for us first , thank you
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2022
bmdmix11:

are u in the east, right now?
He's not obviously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Men Caught Burying Charms On Building Site In Ilorin / 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos / Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.