Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

And I Thought She Was A Better Mother Than Myself! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And I Thought She Was A Better Mother Than Myself! (236 Views)

My Wife Is Surprising Me; She Is Now A Direct Opposite Of Whom I Thought She Was / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And I Thought She Was A Better Mother Than Myself! by AMumAndMore(f): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
✍� Have you ever come across a mamma who seemed to have it all figured out?

She seemed so organized like she was born to do motherhood?

She seemed like she handles motherhood just fine?

She seemed super optimistic, without a single fear or doubt in her mind?

She made multitasking look as easy as breathing?

She seemed like she didn't even need anything?
Can I tell you something Beautiful?

That mamma, yes, the one you seem to adore!

She yells, she gets frustrated, she second-guessed almost everything she ever did, she's felt guilt, she cries, she has needs just like you do, she hurts, just as much as you.

But she does it in private because "Private" is her safe place.

Dear Mamma!

No Mummy is perfect. We are all working on our imperfections to be perfect for our children.

We all entered this village (Motherhood) at different times, so why do you feel the need to compare your beginning to someone else's end?

( Not like there's an end to motherhood, but you catch my drift)

Why even compare at all?

Instead of comparison, why not laud that mamma, who seems to have done a splendid job.

And empathize with the mamma who seems to be barely holding on.

Guess what? Motherhood is only made easy when you have the right people in your corner.

Who are you going to laud today?

Who are you empathizing with today? care to share? We would love to know them.

Love, Learn, Lead, Laugh and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous

©️Viv

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Held At Gunpoint And These 7 Words Were Fired At You. / What Do You Think. Is It Right Or Wrong ? / Not Even The Church Could Save My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.