Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA (12205 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So / N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by florixi: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tell your paymaster, to start paying people promptly if you want them to start attending PPA. 4 MONTHS STIPEND not yet paid and you want them to continue work. you people wicked o.

ezenwaez:
If you are an Npower Batch C volunteer and you always skip your PPA especially Npower volunteers posted to primary school, please you need to have a rethink, always endeavour to seek for permission from your supervisor or your principal should you not be available.
Absenteeism might cause your Npower stipend to be placed on hold, an the N-Power volunteer subsequently exited from the Npower program, most times the district office normally request for absentees from the principal, and once the principal submits the list of absentees to the district office, the Npower volunteer's name will be submitted from the district to the Ministry and the focal person will remove the Npower volunteers name from the payment list.
This situation is not a very good experience, you see Npower volunteers going to the ministry to seek for the focal person to reverse the changes and this might cost you a lot of your resources and time, so in order to avoid stories that are not for the faint hearted, just adhere to the instructions set by the Npower program concerning work ethics and work discipline.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by FRS(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anchor12:

Please eze, what happens to those who haven't received their October stipend? Nobody is saying anything again, today is 19th and my payroll has been processing since 30th December.
Same thing here.....Mine changed from processing to failed today. I called the Npower Hotline and was told that the glitch is from their end, that they are working to resolving it and that it should change within 48-72hrs. My bank is GTB.....seems the issue mostly affects GTB account holders.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Henryjr(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Una own good o as una dey only complain about November and December

October I never see till date. Ask honourable minister, if she's not paid her salary which accounts to millions for each month

Playing with graduates as if we are prisoners of war in our own country begging for survival.

On a serious note, this op has been useless with info, he told us that payment will come before December 15th, up till date I haven't seen anything. The Eze guy mentioned that they will pay everyone as once after rectifying whatever that could have caused the glitch.
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Gate050: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
ezenwaez:
If you are an Npower Batch C volunteer and you always skip your PPA especially Npower volunteers posted to primary school, please you need to have a rethink, always endeavour to seek for permission from your supervisor or your principal should you not be available.
Absenteeism might cause your Npower stipend to be placed on hold, an the N-Power volunteer subsequently exited from the Npower program, most times the district office normally request for absentees from the principal, and once the principal submits the list of absentees to the district office, the Npower volunteer's name will be submitted from the district to the Ministry and the focal person will remove the Npower volunteers name from the payment list.
This situation is not a very good experience, you see Npower volunteers going to the ministry to seek for the focal person to reverse the changes and this might cost you a lot of your resources and time, so in order to avoid stories that are not for the faint hearted, just adhere to the instructions set by the Npower program concerning work ethics and work discipline.
You're sick and very stupid. Ori e ti Daru!

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Oceanblaze(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
iamademorlar:
The way you do post atimes, i feel you are not mentally ok or let me just say you like posting nonsense, just for you to be noticed... I don't blame you now... So people should keep on going to their PPAs without getting paid and not look for a better side hustles that will pay their bills?
How did you want your thunder?
Normally this ezenwa guy is mentally not sound

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
uthlaw:
So I go de treck go PPA, God punish the minister and the supervisors!

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by dammyco(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
My October money never enter
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oga poster! Be careful before the witches in Nairaland will come after you! Inform your Oga at the Top abi Madam to pay these people their salary naa. Which kin wickedness be this for Zoo republic..
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Kamachicho(f): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
This N-power is something else. I know of someone who has just been posted to a primary school in a remote location here in Lagos. For her to get to her PPA she would be spending 800naira to and fro making 1,600 naira daily, five times in a week and 4/5 weeks in a month for 30, 000 naira.

@ op, what do you advise?
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Alabbey: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
E no go better for you and your family
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by realceeg(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
FRS:
Same thing here.....Mine changed from processing to failed today. I called the Npower Hotline and was told that the glitch is from their end, that they are working to resolving it and that it should change within 48-72hrs. My bank is GTB.....seems the issue mostly affects GTB account holders.
Is like gtb is mostly affected ...wats this
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Joshbass: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anchor12:

I got September stipend very early and I can't explain what happens again with the processing in my dashboard without alert. Please help out.
Same here ooo... Are u a Union bank user
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by doggedfighter(f): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingpele:
Ok thanks but am not in it shall and for those that choose to enroll ,it is morally wrong to accept to work for government for pay only absent from your duty post for any reason except on health grounds yet except to be paid by government, this is corruption, we are accusing our politicians about..

Will you keep quiet and sit down !
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by dhope: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
ezenwaez:
Ure sounding like a single man that has parents or siblings footing his daily bill. The government of the day is not serious or is being run by unserious individuals. How do you expect a full grown adult to be doing unreliable job of 30k in this economy without loosing concentration? It can't work that way as people would prefer to be doing their normal normal hustling around than this uncertainty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by toyosiabayomi96: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

So it is same government wants to be paying 5k stipend to the less privilege when they eventually remove fuel subsidy. Lies of the highest Order..

Simple 30k they cannot be consistent God help us
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by 040drogba: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Those that don't do their redeployment online, they went to LEA at local government, they were transfer to PPA close to them any problem about that ? Can Supervisor go to old PPA and to supervise volunteer ?
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
iamademorlar:
The way you do post atimes, i feel you are not mentally ok or let me just say you like posting nonsense, just for you to be noticed... I don't blame you now... So people should keep on going to their PPAs without getting paid and not look for a better side hustles that will pay their bills?
How did you want your thunder?
����, I think he will prefer it by EMAIL
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by goshee: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2022
What if you didn't submit any of your credentials to your principal or headmaster how will she submit anything to the focal person or any mother fucker?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2022
goshee:
What if you didn't submit any of your credentials to your principal or headmaster how will she submit anything to the focal person or any mother fucker?
The district have your list
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by TicketGreen: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
ezenwaez:
Please what is this? My dashboard has been showing processing since 30th of December only for it to change into this

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by sirantonio(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
ezenwaez:
Its become apparent that this scheme is a total scam, i mean look at the facts, they all point towards misappropriation and embezzlement of state treasury. In the past administration, they stuck to 500k beneficiaries, and they usually start the scheme early, that is why batch A or B (not sure of which) spanned for up to 4 years, and even at that some funds were still looted. Now look at this present scheme, the number was doubled to 1 million, because the President wants to raise 100 million Nigerians in the next 10 years out of poverty (maybe he will still be President or Minister of Finance, who knows, anything is possible in Nigeria),this is commendable and laughable, how does that work in this economy of ours presently. Maybe, just maybe, we might be buying petrol at #320 by February, yet they hope to uplift Nigerians out of poverty by 2031, by paying #30k to 1 million youths for a year. My take on these when presented with these facts is simple, the total figure for payment of monthly stipends for one year stands at an all-time high of #360 billion, and with this inconsistent payment system, it is obvious the Honorable Minister would perfectly achieve the inevitable, we are in a year that precedes the general elections, as a Nigerian, i understand what that means, very soon all focus will be on that matter and then we would begin to hear fairy tales and realize this whole scheme was just a fugazi.
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
TicketGreen:

Please what is this? My dashboard has been showing processing since 30th of December only for it to change into this
Exercise patience
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Anchor12: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ezewaez, please which patience are you talking about? For how long?
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by TicketGreen: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience
It's not about patience, Can you as a customer care representative please explain to me why it's showing that? What steps do I need to take
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by rankinduff: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
My dashboard is showing FAILED NO ACTION TAKEN for October .any hope
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Emperoo: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
ezenwaez:
Exercise patience
Patience grin
ezenwaez:
Exercise patience
Patience Ewwoooo
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Damlesky(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience

My payroll says "Transaction failed - No action taken"
Who didn't take the action? Me, my bank or Npower?

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by OJEEMAH(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
ezenwaez:
Good evening Mr Ezenwaez,

Thank you for the constant updates on Npower.

Pls what can we do in this case? She was paid in Sept but Oct is showing failed while Nov is already processing.

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by realceeg(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
All the remaining October is now FAILED ...no payment ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: Commission Receives 843,008 Applications For 10,000 Job Slot / I Got A Job Too / N-power: The Reality About The N-EXIT Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.