Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA (12202 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So / N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Luvlyfal(f): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2022
FRS:
Same thing here.....Mine changed from processing to failed today. I called the Npower Hotline and was told that the glitch is from their end, that they are working to resolving it and that it should change within 48-72hrs. My bank is GTB.....seems the issue mostly affects GTB account holders.
Please were u later paid? Cos mine is still showing failed after processing for a long time.
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by Luvlyfal(f): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
ezenwaez:
If you are an Npower Batch C volunteer and you always skip your PPA especially Npower volunteers posted to primary school, please you need to have a rethink, always endeavour to seek for permission from your supervisor or your principal should you not be available.
Absenteeism might cause your Npower stipend to be placed on hold, an the N-Power volunteer subsequently exited from the Npower program, most times the district office normally request for absentees from the principal, and once the principal submits the list of absentees to the district office, the Npower volunteer's name will be submitted from the district to the Ministry and the focal person will remove the Npower volunteers name from the payment list.
This situation is not a very good experience, you see Npower volunteers going to the ministry to seek for the focal person to reverse the changes and this might cost you a lot of your resources and time, so in order to avoid stories that are not for the faint hearted, just adhere to the instructions set by the Npower program concerning work ethics and work discipline.
please what do I do? I haven't bn paid and after processing for a long time,it's now showing failed.
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by 040drogba: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
If a beneficiary went to local education authority for redeployment instead doing online, is there any problem ? And the person is transfer to another primary school. So supervisor Will not go to his old PPA ?
Re: Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
040drogba:
If a beneficiary went to local education authority for redeployment instead doing online, is there any problem ? And the person is transfer to another primary school. So supervisor Will not go to his old PPA ?
Procedure for redeployment is on the website.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? / Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity / MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.