Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? (30178 Views)

No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo) / Winning A 7th Balon D'or Would Be Crazy - Lionel Messi / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by ThierryJay: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
brightalo1010:

Even Cristiano ronaldo and Lewa needed Balon D'Or award more than your Fifa award because they know as footballers the most valuable one, that's why Ronaldo entire family were busy fuming , ranting crying throwing tantrum each time Messi wins it over Ronaldo .

You're just an ordinary NL commenter that's why you never asked why footballers values BD more.

Thank you. A lot of commenters here are missing the point. They think it's what they believe should be, instead of what actually is the case.

Footballers & pundits which are the people that matter in the football world place more value on Ballon D'or than Fifa the best. Cristiano, Messi, Lewandowski, Mbappe, all these players regard the Ballon D'or more than Fifa best by their past utterances because they know it's currently more prestigious. Does the average Nairalander know more than them?

Look at the events themselves. Look at the fanfare around Ballon D'or, the people in attendance, the run up to the award, all the media gossips months before the award, the betting odds, punters were already betting on the winner as far back as June 2021. All the comments from players, the italian media's push for Jorginho to win it, the push for Kante to win it by Evra weeks before the award, name it, you'd know by all these facts that it is the main award.

Now compare the above to Fifa Best which came and went like a whimper. No publicity or preamble or excitement from players about the event. Even the event was quickly concluded. Poorly organized compared to Ballon D'or. No automatic language translation like in Ballon D'or. The difference in value is glaring!

Funny enough Ballon Dor gained global prominence due to the merger with FIFA the Best and after the split, left FIFA the Best less valuable than it used to be while it basically took over what Fifa WPOTY used to be prior to 2009.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by brightalo1010: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
udeh3:

So, if they want to talk about world best player and award, you will quote the French media award other than FIFA.

Why not say Okocha was African (CAF) best player multiple times since he was the BBC player of the year many times

BBC is a media name or let's say company name , now mention that of BD .

I asked you again why footballers themselves are dying to win BD over FIFA? have you heard Caf once emerged the award with BBC before same way Fifa did with BD?

BD is what players needed most start by asking yourself why that. which player care about BBC award over CAF award ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by ThierryJay: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Keegan:

I love it when someone is so reasonable, precise and factual. You are a genius.

Thanks bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by oyatainer(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
pek:
Ballon D'or is full of controversies. 2003, it was awarded to Nedved instead of Henry. 24 goals and 20 assists from 37 league games was Henry's achievement that season. Nedved didn't come close. In 2010, Inter Milan won the treble, a certain Wesley Sneijder was unplayable that season, yet it was given to Messi. Lewandoski has stood head and shoulder above everyone in this planet. Scoring goals without a care and winning four trophies and individual awards along the way yet it was given to Messi for moving from Barcelona to PSG.

I sighted your pain the moment you left 2013 award which is the biggest robbery in the history of Ballondor or any award.
Messi even won something in 2010. He won Champions league top scorer, European golden boot and Pichichi couple with labliga and Copa Derey.Ronaldo didn't win a spoon in that year he won it. Atletico Madrid won la Liga in 2013. He only made Portugal qualify for world cup.

Tó sneilder, everything was against him because He did not even win:

Seria A best given to Milito

European best given to Milito

Inter Milan best given to Milito
World cup golden ball given to Diego Forlan.

Where will he now get the Ballondor?

I have justified mine. Now justify Ronaldo's winning 2013 Ballondor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by TBIZZY(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
This question is as stupid as the OP, instead of you ranting about which one has value, find a time and throw the question to those players, esp CR7 himself. Nonsense!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kojochyke:

Abeg wetin Ronaldo achieve dat year wen Modric nor surpass?
Ronaldo fit even play world cup semi final?
Abeg nor be by scoring 10 goals in one game.. Football is bigger than that.
Ronaldo is just a great goal scorer.. That's all.
That year, Messi even had a far bigger stat n contribution to football than Mormor n
Ronaldo. Google it.
But Modric went further by even being d glaring best player in d World Cup.

Stop talking rubbish tongue tongue
Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Keegan:

They just hate the great magician for no reason. Oh, they hate him because he made them cry several times and lastly he achieved what they were fervently praying for him not to achieve. Messi shut the haters up the very day he won the Copa America trophy.

The world had been expecting him to win the copa since 2011..... but he kept on failing to everyones surprise....not the other way round...playing for the second best team in South America in a tournament that is hosted every 2 yrs, it was a shame it took him all his career to finally land it... Ronaldo is the one that actually surprised everyone that he wud actually win a major trophy with his nation , infact he did it 2 times , for a nation that had never won any major trophy in their history ... and he dud it in his 4th attempt despite playing for a country that are never favorites to win a trophy due to the heavy weights in his continent.... Falcao, sanchez, neymar, suarez , cavani , all had won an international trophy b4 the so called Greatest ....so don't get it twisted
Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
BlackZeus17:
If FIFA can design an award that'll be as beautiful as d balon dor then I sure believe the balon dor will loose it's relevance..

But for now people thinks that balon dor is the ultimate award and most players cry when they miss out is cos the award looks beautiful unlike FIFA award..

FIFA's mistake was to merge with balon dor, now it's hard for me to convince someone that balon dor is not the award for the world best

Exactly...fifas mistake was merging with balon dor...but it was all down to 2 corrupt leaders, Blatter and Platini ( who is French) part of the reason they were expelled from ever getting involved in sports
Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by phemmyfour: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mariangeles:
In this era of football, the Balon d'or is the most coveted, so it takes the crown.
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by pek(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
oyatainer:

I sighted your pain the moment you left 2013 award which is the biggest robbery in the history of Ballondor or any award.
Messi even won something in 2010. He won Champions league top scorer, European golden boot and Pichichi couple with labliga and Copa Derey.Ronaldo didn't win a spoon in that year he won it. Atletico Madrid won la Liga in 2013. He only made Portugal qualify for world cup.

Why do people like you feel that any negative comment against Messi makes one pro Ronaldo? I cited three examples but all you saw was Messi. Change your mindset. For mentioning 2013, you have indirectly agreed with me that the award is full of controversies.

1 Like

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kojochyke:

Abeg wetin Ronaldo achieve dat year wen Modric nor surpass?
Ronaldo fit even play world cup semi final?
Abeg nor be by scoring 10 goals in one game.. Football is bigger than that.
Ronaldo is just a great goal scorer.. That's all.
That year, Messi even had a far bigger stat n contribution to football than Mormor n
Ronaldo. Google it.
But Modric went further by even being d glaring best player in d World Cup.

Ronaldo actually first played the world cup semis b4 messi , he even scored the winning penalty that sent Portugal to the semis....alot of children fool the nairaland sha... no wonder u all think Messi is the greatest...u dint watch Ronaldinho play and Ronaldo at united...I can bet ud hv to Google the name Mario jardel ... the deadliest finisher in the early 2000s...the man that taught Cristiano Ronaldo how to be deadly in the air

1 Like

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
brightalo1010:

Even Cristiano ronaldo and Lewa needed Balon D'Or award more than your Fifa award because they know as footballers the most valuable one, that's why Ronaldo entire family were busy fuming , ranting crying throwing tantrum each time Messi wins it over Ronaldo .

You're just an ordinary NL commenter that's why you never asked why footballers values BD more.

U are getting it wrong... the merger from 2010 made it very important... cos it was the only award...it was called FIFA Balon dor ....now it has gone back to just Balon dor
Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Thank you. A lot of commenters here are missing the point. They think it's what they believe should be, instead of what actually is the case.

Footballers & pundits which are the people that matter in the football world place more value on Ballon D'or than Fifa the best. Cristiano, Messi, Lewandowski, Mbappe, all these players regard the Ballon D'or more than Fifa best by their past utterances because they know it's currently more prestigious. Does the average Nairalander know more than them?

Look at the events themselves. Look at the fanfare around Ballon D'or, the people in attendance, the run up to the award, all the media gossips months before the award, the betting odds, punters were already betting on the winner as far back as June 2021. All the comments from players, the italian media's push for Jorginho to win it, the push for Kante to win it by Evra weeks before the award, name it, you'd know by all these facts that it is the main award.

Now compare the above to Fifa Best which came and went like a whimper. No publicity or preamble or excitement from players about the event. Even the event was quickly concluded. Poorly organized compared to Ballon D'or. No automatic language translation like in Ballon D'or. The difference in value is glaring!

Funny enough Ballon Dor gained global prominence due to the merger with FIFA the Best and after the split, left FIFA the Best less valuable than it used to be while it basically took over what Fifa WPOTY used to be prior to 2009.

Now its certain that u are still a young boy... u certainly dint know what football was in the 90s , mayb u were not born then

1 Like

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
brightalo1010:

BBC is a media name or let's say company name , now mention that of BD .

I asked you again why footballers themselves are dying to win BD over FIFA? have you heard Caf once emerged the award with BBC before same way Fifa did with BD?

BD is what players needed most start by asking yourself why that. which player care about BBC award over CAF award ?

There is no difference between BBC and balon dor... thats a great example.... now imagine if they merge and its called caf bbc award for the next 7 years with the Glamour and all...no more caf award ... people that win it refer it as BBC award and after 7 yrs they separate and caf calls their own caf best award...and BBC stick with the same BBC award... and ud hear people say BBC is more prestigious than caf award... thats exactly what happened with fifa best and balon dor
Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
oyatainer:

The biggest robbery ever was 2010 cos it was a world cup year ... sneildjer and iniesta deserved it better , they won more trophies that Messi...thats the biggest robbery... in 2013, if Ronaldo dint win it, it wud hv still gone to Messi cos Ribery finished 3rd
Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Geniuelander: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ballon D‘or anytime anyday twice on Wednesday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by ThierryJay: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Now its certain that u are still a young boy... u certainly dint know what football was in the 90s , maybe u were not born then

Kingcalls ehn, dont let me start with you, else you go run with your tails between legs. You that na google you use to brush up your football knowledge, or you think I've forgotten when I schooled you thoroughly up and down about all those falsities you normally spewed.

I experienced watching football as a fan of Diego Maradona & Argentina other than as a patriotic Nigerian kid starting back in 1993, because my dad used to tell me so much about him and his magic. I ain't no google pseudo-knowledgeable fan.

You are just interested in aimless argument instead of truth. Ballon D'or of 2004 is not the same as Ballon D'or of 2018, that's the fact. Its levels has changed and if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you are the kid you speak of. In 2004, Ballon D'or was only for best player in Europe, in 2018, Ballon D'or is for the best player in the world. And when you observe the value the players themselves attach to the award far more than the Best, even a dunce would see that it has become more prestigious. Or why does your own CR7 place more value on Ballon d'or over Fifa the Best after the split?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by brightalo1010: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

There is no difference between BBC and balon dor... thats a great example.... now imagine if they merge and its called caf bbc award for the next 7 years with the Glamour and all...no more caf award ... people that win it refer it as BBC award and after 7 yrs they separate and caf calls their own caf best award...and BBC stick with the same BBC award... and ud hear people say BBC is more prestigious than caf award... thats exactly what happened with fifa best and balon dor
I've told you that BBC is company's name like CNN. Goal e.t.c those media houses do arrange various awards e.t.c there voting are not done by sports Journalists across the globe. and you are well aware that Journalist pulls weights when it comes to sports .

Balon Dor is what players wants it is like Grammy award to them your opinion or believes doesn't change that clear fact .

ask anyone who is world best player they'll say Messi

Even Ronaldo feels bad when he doesn't win BD , he brags about BD award not FIFA.

Do you know under 17 fifa world cup doesn't count as anything despite being organized by your FiFa so don't think just because it is from Fifa for that it is that relevant , or are you going to say that Messi has won world cup ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by micronut(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Watch the match line up here.

Up eagles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beIVFjZC94s
Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by olamoses75(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
The OP is obviously Anti-Messi, but Messi still holds the most Fifa best player. That's gonna be very hard on haters. Deal with it. But we all know Baloon d'or Is the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
brightalo1010:
I've told you that BBC is company's name like CNN. Goal e.t.c those media houses do arrange various awards e.t.c there voting are not done by sports Journalists across the globe. and you are well aware that Journalist pulls weights when it comes to sports .

Balon Dor is what players wants it is like Grammy award to them your opinion or believes doesn't change that clear fact .

ask anyone who is world best player they'll say Messi

Even Ronaldo feels bad when he doesn't win BD , he brags about BD award not FIFA.

Do you know under 17 fifa world cup doesn't count as anything despite being organized by your FiFa so don't think just because it is from Fifa for that it is that relevant , or are you going to say that Messi has won world cup ?

Who do u think organises Thr Balon D'or??
Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Kingcalls ehn, dont let me start with you, else you go run with your tails between legs. You that na google you use to brush up your football knowledge, or you think I've forgotten when I schooled you thoroughly up and down about all those falsities you normally spewed.

I experienced watching football as a fan of Diego Maradona & Argentina other than as a patriotic Nigerian kid starting back in 1993, because my dad used to tell me so much about him and his magic. I ain't no google pseudo-knowledgeable fan.

You are just interested in aimless argument instead of truth. Ballon D'or of 2004 is not the same as Ballon D'or of 2018, that's the fact. Its levels has changed and if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you are the kid you speak of. In 2004, Ballon D'or was only for best player in Europe, in 2018, Ballon D'or is for the best player in the world. And when you observe the value the players themselves attach to the award far more than the Best, even a dunce would see that it has become more prestigious. Or why does your own CR7 place more value on Ballon d'or over Fifa the Best after the split?

Guy u be pikin... when I was screaming goal...dem never born u... I can bet u don't know who Martin Darlin is so as Mario Jardel

1 Like

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by ThierryJay: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Guy u be pikin... when I was screaming goal...dem never born u... I can bet u don't know who Martin Darlin is so as Mario Jardel

What is the relevance of the above to the technical fact based grounds I put before you. You think I have time to engage prehistoric thought processes ba? Tall Mario Jardel of Porto? Wasnt it in the early 2000s that he came into prominence, wasn't even top 10 European strikers then, so I dont get why you harping on Jardel up and down. I suspect you re currently high on Mkpurugrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by mixta140: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
oyatainer:
Ballondor is much more prestigious than Fifa Best. Some people are not even aware of when Fifa best will be done.
By History and precedents, Ballondor is more recognised even by the onlookers.

Any narration contrary to this is futile for what is valued is valued no matter the tantrums.
Fifa best was bigger and will soon take it lost glory... it was fifa best before it was combined except you just started watch during the reigns of cr7 n messi

1 Like

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by LeoFish92(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

What is the relevance of the above to the technical fact based grounds I put before you. You think I have time to engage prehistoric thought processes ba? Tall Mario Jardel of Porto? Wasnt it in the early 2000s that he came into prominence, wasn't even top 10 European strikers then, so I dont get why you harping on Jardel up and down. I suspect you re currently high on Mkpurugrin

You are spitting facts while that guy is busy calling irrelevant names. I was expecting him to counter your facts. That guy knows nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by brightalo1010: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Who do u think organises Thr Balon D'or??

Whoever organizes it has made it more prestigious, honorable , valuable attractive famous relevant than the one organized by Fifa itself ,especially when journalist form major part of the voting initially before the captains of the national teams allowed the chance to participate in the voting , you still never come to reality with the truth that even players themselves values and prefer BD to Fifa

Ballon D'or started in 1956.
FIFA award started 1991.

CAF award started 1970

BBC award started 1992.

Do you know that None footballers has won BBC African football of the year award ?
Do you know that a certain National team has won the BBC award ?

I hope you now see why Balon Dor is the oga kpata kpata the big boss of them all ? Fifa is only trying hard to make there award relevant by emerging with BD even at a point named there own award as Fifa Balon D'or Lol. argue to learn not to win because the evidence is very clear.

1 Like

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
brightalo1010:

Whoever organizes it has made it more prestigious, honorable , valuable attractive famous relevant than the one organized by Fifa itself ,especially when journalist form major part of the voting initially before the captains of the national teams allowed the chance to participate in the voting , you still never come to reality with the truth that even players themselves values and prefer BD to Fifa

Ballon D'or started in 1956.
FIFA award started 1991.

CAF award started 1970

BBC award started 1992.

Do you know that None footballers has won BBC African football of the year award ?
Do you know that a certain National team has won the BBC award ?

I hope you now see why Balon Dor is the oga kpata kpata the big boss of them all ? Fifa is only trying hard to make there award relevant by emerging with BD even at a point named there own award as Fifa Balon D'or Lol. argue to learn not to win because the evidence is very clear.

I ask a simple question , u de talk history.... WHO ORGANISES THE BALON D'OR?? ...
Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kingcalls: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

U run go Google am still post nonsense.... person wey win 2 European golden boots ....and he went prominent in the late 90s and not 2000s... u dont even know Martin Darlin... u dont even know what both were known for?? U are a kid ... go and play with ur mates

I will mention 20 fantastic football players i watched growing up that u hv never heard of.... only kids will say balon dor has always been number 1

1 Like

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by ThierryJay: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

U run go Google am still post nonsense.... person wey win 2 European golden boots ....and he went prominent in the late 90s and not 2000s... u dont even know Martin Darlin... u dont even know what both were known for?? U are a kid ... go and play with ur mates

I will mention 20 fantastic football players i watched growing up that u hv never heard of.... only kids will say balon dor has always been number 1

Run along ignoramus. Olodo rabata. What is the relationship between Jardel and Ballon D'or being more prestigious than the Best? Some people slow sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by ThierryJay: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
LeoFish92:

You are spitting facts while that guy is busy calling irrelevant names. I was expecting him to counter your facts. That guy knows nothing.

He is a big empty bag who knows nothing. He's reknowned for making a f0ol of himself all over the sports section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by brightalo1010: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

I ask a simple question , u de talk history.... WHO ORGANISES THE BALON D'OR?? ...
French news magazine.

I know the history really gave you some discomfort with your yeye argument .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Balon D'or Vs FIFA Best: Which Is A More Prestigious Soccer Award? by Kojochyke(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo actually first played the world cup semis b4 messi , he even scored the winning penalty that sent Portugal to the semis....alot of children fool the nairaland sha... no wonder u all think Messi is the greatest...u dint watch Ronaldinho play and Ronaldo at united...I can bet ud hv to Google the name Mario jardel ... the deadliest finisher in the early 2000s...the man that taught Cristiano Ronaldo how to be deadly in the air
Clap for urself... I didn't watch Ronaldinho bla bla bla... But I watched him sumtime around 1999 wen dey came to Nigeria to play d youth World cup...
Na only u sabi football OGs..
I bet u also know d Nigerian who played for Chelsea FC wen they were not even as big as Watford et al.. U can hide behind google to answer this sha.
Cristiano is just a great goal scorer...
His foot work is not better than Iheanacho.

2018 was for Modric. He was in all d finals Ronaldo played that year, n he went one better... D he got to d BIG world cup final, Ronaldo got kicked out early... He had to run to Juventus to get media attention.

Playing world cup semi in those days under d wings of Figo.
We r talking of d main players, not passengers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toni Payne To Play For Nigeria Super Falcons / Ligue 1 Season Is Over As No Games Will Be Allowed In France Until September / Nigerians Storm Super Eagles Camp In Cario, Egypt Ahead Of AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.