Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? (45091 Views)

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by abdulikhina(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
marvellously:
Op they are normal people abeg, have some friends although still in med sch, they are like normal peeps they have the good, bad n ugly just like every other profession
Promiscuity knows no discipline. If you count on people's opinions before a marital decision then be ready for suprises. However, if you like your woman build her to your specification.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by A305: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Most promiscuous people in highly respectable professional hide that promiscuous side of them. And even if they are promiscuous, they prefer to do it outside of the confine of their job. So it's really not easy to determine a promiscuous lady doctor EXCEPT you are an alpha male with game who can easily work her regardless of the surrounding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by oluwabunmist: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
cococandy:
No day someone isn’t here asking nonsense questions
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by stagger: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Contango:
I’ve heard so many stories/stereotypes about male doctors being promiscuous but not so much about their female counterpart. Are female doctors faithful in relationships or are they equally as promiscuous as the male doctors and nurses?

A friend of mine has this beautiful and curvy female resident doctor down south who just turned 26years old who is so into him. She has even used style to introduce him to some of her siblings but the guy is a bit skeptical about making a commitment due to the numerous stories he’s heard on infidelity among doctors.

Pls note that this is a true story at hand and your views would be highly appreciated. Will show him this thread later.

These are all stories upon stories.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by DonNaldo: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Best offer gets this phone
Gionee M7
64/6g RAM

Note; this device is in perfect working condition, with no issues whatsoever. I want a quick sale.

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by seyz91(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy
ghostboy:
Someone's occupation shouldn't be an indication to promiscuity(excluding runz people sha)
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
jclassiq:
I have no idea; i have not dated one before.
But i suggest you try to keep an open mind. Because to write off a relationship simply because of a person's profession smacks of narrowmindedness in my opinion.

It is not narrow-mindedness it's the realities of life. Like I said I cannot speak for doctors but a woman's occupation is VERY important.

20% of women are naturally promiscuous, 20% will never cheat, the other 60% will have an affair if the circumstances are right because humans are weak.

Therefore if you are dating a woman whose occupation exposes her to constant male sexual pressure, especially if her job/career depends on it then you have increased the chances of your woman having an affair to 80%. Your job therefore is not to date a woman where the odds of having an affair go from 20% to 80%! If your woman is in the 20% that will not have an affair no matter what then you have nothing to worry about but most women arent like that...hence why they are at best only 20% of women.!!

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by marvellously(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Very much correct, just like how society tend to see all male lawyers as promiscuous beings
which is so wrong, hence the generalization[size=8pt][/size]
abdulikhina:

Promiscuity knows no discipline. If you count on people's opinions before a marital decision then be ready for suprises. However, if you like your woman build her to your specification.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Buffalo2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Doctors? Not really. Female Nurses? Yes, yeah, true, correct.

1 Like

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Dangrace01: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
My question is how do doctors get aroused after doing operation on several female bodies and seeing so many women naked.

If i am a doctor i dont think a woman's body would move me
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Dangrace01: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
arthurwillia:

I’m a medical practitioner man and medical doctors who are ladies are not promiscuous na, infact the try are one of the Christian like ladies. Very rare to lash them even in school then!

Did your career as a doctor affect the way you view a woman's body.

Like after operating on seeing how they operate a woman's body; does it affect the sexual psyche of doctors ?
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Midas01: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Just negodu the nonsense. She should dump him since he doesn't know that the worth of female doctors.

Men are just too weak emotionally and it's bewildering to me. You haven't caught the lady cheating but just cuz you heard female doctors can be promiscuous you're already sceptical. He should go find his type among female hawkers.

1 Like

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Female doc and nurse are tools in the hand of a medical handsome doc make he come get long pipe, you go just see say na every night your wife dey get night shift

joke apart it's more of individual principles, some ladies respect their dignity while some dont, so if you want to know if a lady is loyal regardless of her professions, run like 5 different loyalty tests that's when you will get to know, not asking validation of your impression here
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Fiscus105(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I don't know about them but female nurses re extremely promiscuous hot dick craving bitches in every hospital you find them in this country, they're usually very easy to fhuck. I am sure female doctors are dick craving bitches too

Keep deceiving urself, purge ur mind from what they say Mr.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by happney65: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Me sha wan bang female doctor. I dey hope and pray to see one very soon in Jesus name
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Ofadaman(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
You fit go church still go marry ashawo
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by ashawopikin(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Contango:
I’ve heard so many stories/stereotypes about male doctors being promiscuous but not so much about their female counterpart. Are female doctors faithful in relationships or are they equally as promiscuous as the male doctors and nurses?

A friend of mine has this beautiful and curvy female resident doctor down south who just turned 26years old who is so into him. She has even used style to introduce him to some of her siblings but the guy is a bit skeptical about making a commitment due to the numerous stories he’s heard on infidelity among doctors.

Pls note that this is a true story at hand and your views would be highly appreciated. Will show him this thread later.

u see female doctors and nurses, they are all the same, the difference is just color of uniform and positions, dem spoil die especially the young and unmarried ones
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Munzy14(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Contango:

The ones I know are very shy and reserved..

Promiscuity is more of individual thing, though some professions can be a huge exposure to triggers.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by goodheart01: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
marvellously:
Op they are normal people abeg, have some friends although still in med sch, they are like normal peeps they have the good, bad n ugly just like every other profession

Your a analogy is wrong anyways. Though your last statement is right. A promisicous person is a promiscuous person just as u implied. But using Med school to judge is wrong. Those guys u see in medical school are still battling with their grades, CAs and MBs, so they have no time to show their true selves. That's why once they graduate they tend to be promisicous because they want to experience and taste everything they missed and sacrificed while they were in medical school. Infact this is a major reason why some doctors seem promicous... I'm speaking from experience.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dangrace01:
My question is how do doctors get aroused after doing operation on several female bodies and seeing so many women naked.

If i am a doctor i dont think a woman's body would move me
You separate professional conducts from things of the heart..
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by fof1: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Contango:

PROMISCUITY is not a Profession Prone Stuff but individual,Pls. There are very Disciplined Doctors and Nurses everywhere. Let there be Real True Love between them and that's what Matters,Pls. He should not Deny himself of a God given Opportunity to Marry His Lover. Her Character is what Matters...not Assumptions of People based on False Premise.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by CaptainFM1: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
You have the good, the bad and the ugly in every occupation.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Gambs: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
ghostboy:
Someone's occupation shouldn't be an indication to promiscuity(excluding runz people sha)
Some are o eg military and parliamentary lol
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by jassmenn(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
A lot of guys here have highlighted the most important index. Nature of work, circumstances, pressure and how much they are been exposed to these pressures.

Speaking of female medical doctors, this insecurities is coming because of the perceived circumstances surrounding thier job. That been said a promiscuous woman is a promiscuous woman regardless.

On the other hand, there are different kinds of doctors such as, physio, dental, pediatrics, gynecologist and the likes which may also be a factor

1 Like

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Youngzedd(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
jaxxy:
It’s about power and being on top of the food chain. Males ontop of the food chain become promiscuous bt it’s the opposite for female doctors who also ontop of the food chain cos of confidence and stability both knowledge wise and financially. They went through medical school against the challenges and all odds without rigging the system and are usually serious minded. They had no time for multiple bfs. I call them Low body count babes. grin

Also at the bottom of the food chain the genders and tendency to promiscuity reverse roles. Male nurse can’t afford to be promiscuous on the other hand most the female nurses can’t make heaven.

This logic only applies to Nigeria and other 3rd world countries and banana republics. Where poverty has twisted their brains and destroyed their moral Fibre.

Red pill served hot.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Ofiadiegwu: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
marvellously:

Dear OP:
Let me build on this sensible post.

You have been educated, sort of.
That is why you could type these debate for us to exercise our positions.

A real educated person, and most importantly, we Learned persons do not assume things or delve into stereotypical notions.

Do you believe short people are always smart?

Do you believe 6feet-tall persons are always foolish and unreasonable?

Do you believe advertisements are always lies?

Do you believe every politician is a thief?

Do you go with the stereotype that market men/women are swindlers and frauds??

Do you believe men are generally untrustworthy and cheats??

Do you believe no man knows the real father of his child but the mother??

There are so many stereotypes out there which people use to make themselves comfortable, esp. when they are not affected by the effects but which are not proven, and as such not in the realms of reality.

Be wise op.

Don't stereotype people in a profession, let alone noble profession like medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Ofiadiegwu: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
jaxxy:
It’s about power and being on top of the food chain. Males ontop of the food chain become promiscuous bt it’s the opposite for female doctors who also ontop of the food chain cos of confidence and stability both knowledge wise and financially. They went through medical school against the challenges and all odds without rigging the system and are usually serious minded. They had no time for multiple bfs. I call them Low body count babes. grin

Also at the bottom of the food chain the genders and tendency to promiscuity reverse roles. Male nurse can’t afford to be promiscuous on the other hand most the female nurses can’t make heaven.

This logic only applies to Nigeria and other 3rd world countries and banana republics. Where poverty has twisted their brains and destroyed their moral Fibre.

Another stereotype spotted!

What do female nurses do which their male counterpart do not?
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by marvellously(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pls sir with all due respect as befitting of ur person by virtue of who you are, I beg to differ, three of my cousins are doctors, God-fearing and busy like kilode, guy when we talk most times they are always advising me as per when they were in sch and all those stuff, and those guys are super busy like what experience is enough for u to generalize a whole profession, my cousins are so busy with work, even study so as to japa and all so which time dem get for woman, I even fear for them that they will not marry self and aside that too two of my friends are med students in different uni, boy n girl like the guy be like pastor and the girl does not have time u might have watched too many Nigerian movies where the doctor slept with a girl coming to do abortion storyline or whatever because how many doctors have u come in contact with for you to generalize an entire profession of over billions, from varying tribe, race, color, religion, background, beliefs and all this play a major role in how an individual may turnout not to talk of the environment.
Abeg don't mind the typos but the point is op u cannot stereotypes a profession like thta it's wrong cool cool
goodheart01 post9508215:

Your a analogy is wrong anyways. Though your last statement is right. A promisicous person is a promiscuous person just as u implied. But using Med school to judge is wrong. Those guys u see in medical school are still battling with their grades, CAs and MBs, so they have no time to show their true selves. That's why once they graduate they tend to be promisicous because they want to experience and taste everything they missed and sacrificed while they were in medical school. Infact this is a major reason why some doctors seem promicous... I'm speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by marvellously(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Op you are on point, but Las las in Nobility ours (law) is the Noblest like we are a sui generis cool
Ofiadiegwu:

Dear OP:
Let me build on this sensible post.

You have been educated, sort of.
That is why you could type these debate for us to exercise our positions.

A real educated person, and most importantly, we Learned persons do not assume things or delve into stereotypical notions.

Do you believe short people are always smart?

Do you believe 6feet-tall persons are always foolish and unreasonable?

Do you believe advertisements are always lies?

Do you believe every politician is a thief?

Do you go with the stereotype that market men/women are swindlers and frauds??

Do you believe men are generally untrustworthy and cheats??

Do you believe no man knows the real father of his child but the mother??

There are so many stereotypes out there which people use to make themselves comfortable, esp. when they are not affected by the effects but which are not proven, and as such not in the realms of reality.

Be wise op.

Don't stereotype people in a profession, let alone noble profession like medicine.

1 Like

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by RuddyFusion(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
From my experience female doctors are not that into sleeping around I have worked in hospitals and that's my view

But nurses are for many reasons
Those are not, is just from home training nothing more

1 Like

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by jclassiq(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
perambulator:

It is not narrow-mindedness it's the realities of life. Like I said I cannot speak for doctors but a woman's occupation is VERY important.

20% of women are naturally promiscuous, 20% will never cheat, the other 60% will have an affair if the circumstances are right because humans are weak.

Therefore if you are dating a woman whose occupation exposes her to constant male sexual pressure, especially if her job/career depends on it then you have increased the chances of your woman having an affair to 80%. Your job therefore is not to date a woman where the odds of having an affair go from 20% to 80%! If your woman is in the 20% that will not have an affair no matter what then you have nothing to worry about but most women arent like that...hence why they are at best only 20% of women.!!
Hahaha.
I'm laughing at these data and percentages you are bandying around as if they are FACTS.

Sir may i have you know that everyone will cheat if the circumstances are right. Because, well, like you said yourself... Humans are weak.

As for your friend who won't date a doctor because he doesn't want a promiscuous woman... I will suggest he tries looking in a convent because, in my opinion, those are the people who are generally believed to be chaste and modest.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by asanausana91: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Contango:

this one that you even know her age, are you show you are not so called friend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.