Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? (45106 Views)

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by NobleRace: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2022
juniorstar:
I have no comment..wont betray my female colleagues in our noble profession.

You already betrayed them. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Contango:
I’ve heard so many stories/stereotypes about male doctors being promiscuous but not so much about their female counterpart. Are female doctors faithful in relationships or are they equally as promiscuous as the male doctors and nurses?

A friend of mine has this beautiful and curvy female resident doctor down south who just turned 26years old who is so into him. She has even used style to introduce him to some of her siblings but the guy is a bit skeptical about making a commitment due to the numerous stories he’s heard on infidelity among doctors.

Pls note that this is a true story at hand and your views would be highly appreciated. Will show him this thread later.

Thank you for creating this thread, I will learn alot, this is why nairaland is the bank of knowledge .
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Kobicove(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2022
Stop making stupid assumptions about a person's character traits simply because of the person's profession undecided
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by DonroxyII: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dangrace01:
My question is how do doctors get aroused after doing operation on several female bodies and seeing so many women naked.

If i am a doctor i dont think a woman's body would move me
Na dem get aroused pass because after the hectic work on resuscitation and Restoration, they always need a Soldier and a Shoulder to rest Upon and that's when the game's On.

Female Doc like sex much but in a Defined Relationships like Marriage. Sex is relaxing U know dem work no be easy !
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by Praise31: 4:43am On Feb 08, 2022
Bukasint:
Yes I am female doctor and I like MTN everywhere you go...

Lol.
Re: Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? by akmath: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
ElasticStone:
OP thinks we were born yesterday grin

You are that friend.

Now to your question, just folllow your heart

Modified#
Now I have all the evidence that OP is the “friend”. No be you dey find doctor to date last year? grin

Sorry for opening your nyash onlin but like I said, follow your heart. You must really have game for a doctor to be all over you. Most doctors marry themselves
Monitoring spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.