Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Online Loan Sharks Vs LAMPO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Loan Sharks Vs LAMPO (382 Views)

Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices / How To Stop Loan Sharks From Getting Your Phone Contacts / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Loan Sharks Vs LAMPO by Oyerinde16(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
I decided to share a tweet I found online. It has to do with loans.

Conversation

Should we talk about LAPO (Lift Above Poverty Org) and how they have the most fierce, ruthless, brutal and emotionless Loan recovery team in the Nigeria?

You collect loan from LAPO and refuse to pay back? Lmao you wouldn't even dare because those people will show you pepper

You will see the LAPO officials in your dreams, when you wake up, they will be there waiting for you by your bed side.

If you ope your fridge, You will see them, anywhere you go, you will see them. They won't lock you up in cell, you will be locked up in a public toilet.

You can't even try to die because they will make sure that you don't die. They will pay your hospital bills to make sure you are alright.

Nah, you can't die dear, you have to stay alive to pay what you owe.

LAPO will make sure you pay every kobo back.

Candid advice: Tell your friends and families, if they know they wouldn't be able to pay back, they should not try to take loans from any credit givers especially LAPO. Else, their life will be in disarray.

From the name they call their loan, anyone sensible enough should understand well that if they won't pay back, they should not even go there.

The name is "Gbomu le lantern"

Which means "Put your breasts on a lantern"

Death is better than a LAPO loan unpaid.
Re: Online Loan Sharks Vs LAMPO by DonBenny77(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin
I hear they will hire musical band to come and play in front of your establishment
Re: Online Loan Sharks Vs LAMPO by Tobest150(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oyerinde16:

If you ope your fridge, You will see them, anywhere you go, you will see them. They won't lock you up in cell, you will be locked up in a public toilet.

You can't even try to die because they will make sure that you don't die. They will pay your hospital bills to make sure you are alright.

Lol grin
Funny as f

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Run Ad On Facebook / . / Sales Of Nylon Extruder Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.