Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban (34072 Views)

List Of Governors Who Defied Godfatherism / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by lalasticlala(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
EiE Nigeria:

When leaders who freely exercised their right to freedom of expression before assuming political office, sought to stifle the voices of young Nigerians via the #TwitterBan, we said “No”.
These leading political figures & media organisations said “No” too!
#KeepItOn.

https://twitter.com/EiENigeria/status/1483125473894879237

List of politicians and media organizations that defied the twitter ban:

Key Political Figures That Defied The Twitter ban -

1 Atiku Abubakar (Former Vice President/Presidential Candidate)

2 Seyi Makinde (Governor of Oyo State)

3 Shehu Sani (Former Senator representing Kaduna central)

4 Akin Alabi (Member House of Reps (Egbeda/ Ona Ara Federal constituency)

5 Bukola Saraki (Former Senate President) 6 Dapo Abiodun (Governor of Ogun State)

6 Rotimi Akeredolu (Governor of Ondo State)

7 Chukwuma Charles (Governor-Elect, Anambra State)

8 Peter Obi (Former Governor of Anambra State)

9 Hassan Ibrahim (Former Governor of Gombe state)

10 Nasir El-Rufai (Governor of Kaduna state)

11 People's Democratic Party (Political Party)

Media Organisations That Defied The Twitter Ban!

1 Arise News
2 Newswire
3 PUNCH
4 The Guardian
5 Daily Trust
6 Premium Times
7 Peoples Gazette
8 Sahara Reporters
9 TheCable
10 ThisDay
11 FIJ
12 Vanguard

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by doggedfighter(f): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
To the brave hearts that didn't cower.

Respect !

May the oppressive oppressors on the throne and yet seeking to replicate themselves thus elongating and
prolonging suffering be permanently put to shame .

May they be swallowed by the snakes they bred.

May they be silenced by their own guns.

May the hungry , young and poor whose conscience they bought so cheaply regain their sanity.

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Great

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by smokeindasky(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
And so what?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by ignis: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
God bless them for not obeying rubbish and selfish declaration.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by FalseProphet1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
I see more Nigerians and firms defying government orders between now and 2023.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by inoki247: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
in Zombies voice dey ar not patriotic...

So because I want to be patriotic i should be in Darkness nd leav app wey I dey use pass time...

17 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by tempest01(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
It was not enough to defy the illegality of the Twitter ban. What if there were no VPNS?

There should have been heavy campaign against these people that think that they are judge and jury and can act unilaterally as dictators.

What exactly did the ban achieve except for the claims Iai manufactured from his imagination?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by jmoore(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
The ban was a useless ban.

13 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by Gistville: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Very brave of them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by aspabay(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
I just want someone to explain to me how we lost N10B because of the ban.

And also tell us how much we have made since the unbanning

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by Gistcore00: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
As expected
Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by bcomputer101: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please tell me, who takes a Mannique serious?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by Formularcr7: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ok, what do you want the government to do to them?

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by aspabay(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bubu bans Twitter:. Nigerians made noise
Bubu unbans Twitter: Nigerians still making noise.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by money121(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Seen
Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by HereAtIt(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Even akeredolu too...

Yet, I still need you to please checkout my signature and help me with the simple task

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by Sijo01(f): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Commendable!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by thinkdip(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Keep the record[color=#990000][/color]
Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by Racoon(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Don't support tyranny.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by macaranta(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
This op... Don't go and put them in an indirect clash with the fg o...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by thinkdip(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Vv
Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by Osejohn(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Okay,
Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by robosky02(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ok
Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Are they going to be punished cheesy cool shocked

3 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by Romanoff(f): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Class Captain writing names of Noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban by aspabay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
AFONJABBQGRILLS:
[s][/s]

Shut up zombinus
Slavery no dey tire you?

When they are empty in the brain they resort to insults.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home / Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.