Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships (16450 Views)

My Relationships Don't Last / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
I'm not good at maintaining long term relationships, majority of my relationships never survived upto a year because I would be so excited at first and give you all the attention until I get bored and run out of things to do with you, then I stop communicating and at the end it'll feel like you're dating yourself and probably end the relationship yourself.

I have been trying to change the norms but it's not working, I recently got into a new relationship and it's happening again, I really like this one but I don't think this would be enough on the long run, so those who have been in long term relationships, how did you keep the spark alive?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by agbonkamen(f): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
You need serious deliverance from spiritual wife grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
agbonkamen:
You need serious deliverance from spiritual wife grin
I don't believe anything spiritual undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Abfinest007(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
In mummy Go voice.you're going to hell bcus this is how the spark will cause hell fire to light up

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Lightway: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
dauntless15:
I'm not good at maintaining long term relationships, majority of my relationships never survived upto a year because I would be so excited at first and give you all the attention until I get bored and run out of things to do with you, then I stop communicating and at the end it'll feel like you're dating yourself and probably end the relationship yourself, I have been trying to change the norms but it's not working, I recently got into a new relationship and it's happening again, I really like this one but I don't think this would be enough on the long run, so those who have been in long term relationships, how did you keep the spark alive?

That's how all relationships are and is the reason why people cheat

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lightway:

That's how all relationships are and is the reason why people cheat
All? For real? How come people stay in relationships for years then?

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Lightway: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
dauntless15:
All? For real? How come people stay in relationships for years then?
Because they want to get married?

Marriage is not about feelings

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lightway:

Because they want to get married?

Marriage is not about feelings
How do you even get married to someone you don't have feelings for? And I thought it's my fault my relationships don't last.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 19, 2022
Exactly what I've been facing overtime. I'll get excited at the beginning then fall off after few weeks. I can't keep relationships for long. I got games tho but it isn't just working.

I pray it isn't spiritual,when I see people celebrate 1 or 2yrs anniversary, I'm like wtf,I wish mine could last up to a year. We're in this shit together bruv!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Change your name.. Just do that, and see some changes �
SmellySperm:
Exactly what I've been facing overtime. I'll get excited at the beginning then fall off after few weeks. I can't keep relationships for long. I got games tho but it isn't just working.

I pray it isn't spiritual,when I see people celebrate 1 or 2yrs anniversary, I'm like wtf,I wish mine could last up to a year. We're in this shit together bruv!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 6:20am On Jan 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

Trust me, it's not spiritual grin
Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Baloranking(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol you guys reach almost a year?.

Mine is like in weeks. I start up something with a girl, i lose interest along the line and stop communicating with her.

I wish to get married but i don't see it becoming possible grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Baloranking:
Lol you guys reach almost a year?.

Mine is like in weeks. I start up something with a girl, i lose interest along the line and stop communicating with her.

I wish to get married but i don't see it becoming possible grin
Which year? Nothing like year bro, highest six months, as I'm talking to you rn I'm wondering which kind Wahala I enter like this. grin

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Then don't go into a relationship at all..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 3:12am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Then don't go into a relationship at all..
And die single shey? you dey madt.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:16am On Jan 23, 2022
dauntless15:
And die single shey? you dey madt.
Relationship ain't for all..get off that mentality pls..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Boogyman557: 5:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matter...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 23, 2022
That's the standard of Modern relationship. Any relationship that surpasses 1 yr in this gen is c coolonsidered remarkable.
My first and only relationship lasted only for 3days. These days na No-string-attached kinda thing man dey do.
No love lost
No love found
But sha, I believe there is a banny wey fit break record with me

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Lisabi01: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2022
Shey tecno spark? Baba, I dey in your shoe. I've decided to close my eyes and choose one of them. Whether na right or left, I no wan know.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2022
It takes two to make a relationship work. If you're the one doing all the work without any input from the other, you'll surely get tired and bail.

Perhaps it's not your fault. Have you ever considered that? What is the other partner doing to keep the fire burning?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by FirmTR(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2022
HenryDion:
It takes two to make a relationship work. If you're the one doing all the work without any input from the other, you'll surely get tired and bail.

Perhaps it's not your fault. Have you ever considered that? What is the other partner doing to keep the fire burning?
That's true.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
HenryDion:

She's busy distracting me with sex, funny thing is I don't even crave the sex anymore too, i know I'm hard to please and nothing fascinates me for long, it makes me fear for my future tbh, especially marriage, I don't think I'll be able to maintain my marriage if I ever tie the knot. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by FrancisAnadi: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
HenryDion:

Very On point

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
dauntless15:
I'm not good at maintaining long term relationships, majority of my relationships never survived upto a year because I would be so excited at first and give you all the attention until I get bored and run out of things to do with you, then I stop communicating and at the end it'll feel like you're dating yourself and probably end the relationship yourself, I have been trying to change the norms but it's not working, I recently got into a new relationship and it's happening again, I really like this one but I don't think this would be enough on the long run, so those who have been in long term relationships, how did you keep the spark alive?
U have Low love count and dysfunctional communication.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
U have Low love count and dysfunctional communication.
What is love count please?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by bigcee(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
You're a very selfish and fake person. You don't put in any effort to spice up the relationship that's why you easily get bored. People like you use people alot until you get bored and discard or withdraw from the person.

That's why I don't get carried away or lose guard when in a relationship or friendship with anyone.

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Truvelisback(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
dauntless15:
What is love count please?
Wara i mean is that, u are poor in handling relationship with the opposite sex. And ur communication is likely poor or boring.
Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Wara i mean is that, u are poor in handling relationship with the opposite sex. And ur communication is likely poor or boring.
On the contrary bro I'm not a boring person, I don't mean to brag but all the girls I've met have this subpar level of intelligence, they don't know alot, so they're not interested in the things I'm interested in, and those who act like they're interested don't really know what I'm talking about so they end up making a fool of themselves, I sometimes act like I'm interested in what they are interested in just to keep the conversation going but at the end it becomes a question and answer session where I ask the question and they answer with monotonous replies and they won't bother asking me back or contributing, besides what will you be discussing with a girl who only knows how to fix nails and makeup? Since I can't find someone as intelligent as I want I lowered my expectations, this is why it seems like I'm a boring person, trust me I'm not, although your first point is kinda true.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by BlaqJosh: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Try light up some weed and start a new relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by Truvelisback(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
dauntless15:
On the contrary bro I'm not a boring person, I don't mean to brag but all the girls I've met have this subpar level of intelligence, they don't know alot, so they're not interested in the things I'm interested in, and those who act like they're interested don't really know what I'm talking about so they end up making a fool of themselves, I sometimes act like I'm interested in what they are interested in just to keep the conversation going but at the end it becomes a question and answer session where I ask the question and they answer with monotonous replies and they won't bother asking me back or contributing, besides what will you be discussing with a girl who only knows how to fix nails and makeup? Since I can't find someone as intelligent as I want I lowered my expectations, this is why it seems like I'm a boring person, trust me I'm not, although your first point is kinda true.
U consciously or unconsciously made it answer and question. I once chatted a Deeper life girl on fb. We chatted from like 10 pm to 2 am. The chat became intense that we started chatting naught. I know u will be surprised that a Deeper life girl would go on a chat with me to point of chatting naughty. I initiated the chat. I was fully in control. If a SIMP had chatted with her, she wouldn't have gone naughty with the guy. Note: This lady had just broke up with her guy. According to her, the guy wanted to have sex with her, against her will. That was what led to their break up. If only the guy knew how women's are like, he would have gotten the sex freely. While she was chatting with me, she was even crying.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships by dauntless15(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
U consciously or unconsciously made it answer and question. I once chatted a Deeper life girl on fb. We chatted from like 10 pm to 2 am. The chat became intense that we started chatting naught. I know u will be surprised that a Deeper life girl would go on a chat with me to point of chatting naughty. I initiated the chat. I was fully in control. If a SIMP had chatted with her, she wouldn't have gone naughty with the guy. Note: This lady had just broke up with her guy. According to her, the guy wanted to have sex with her against her will. That was what led to their break up. If only the guy knew how women's are like, he would have gotten the sex freely. While she was chatting with me, she was even crying.
Well I was only trying to keep the conversation going, although I don't force things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) / Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.