Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (45971 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Lastmankc(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

What is wrong with my question ?
Everything is wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by kwasoly(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

Follow ur heart, moreover you said she is the kind of woman you want to marry.
Waiting for how long to get a younger gal fit make you reach 40.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

Is age the most important factor in marriage?

This is how men use their hands to drive away their wives and then settle for trouble. As long as she is a good lady as yu wrote then marry her. Some men are even younger than their wives and there is no big deal in that.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by YorubaKing: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Anfieldboss: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
ibechris:
32 is very good for u.

U are already 36 abi do u want to marry someone who would look like a house girl to u.

I am 38 and my wife is 37. She was my school mate at the University. Our compatibility is great and women of such age are always docile(not all) but many.

Marry who u have dated and love...don't go and marry trouble oh.

What age was your wife when you married her?

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

Nigga better marry her fast before someone else with a sharp eyes sees her. Dude all women are the same but one who is God fearing, calm, hardly makes up and loves u is rear to find. Age is just a number. This is the character I saw in my wife and I didn't hesitate 10years ago. She is my age mate and she still respects and loves me as the man of the house. It does not make her less because I give her all the respect and support in all she does.
Lastly marry her and leave this shit-hole of a country and get back to civilization ASAP. Don't let me tell u again...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by 2tpick: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
chelsea1116:
You dont sound matured bro. How can u state out all the good things about this lady and now age is your only problem? Which of the abroad sef because this dosnt sound like who is exposed and learned. No vex but na true. Age isnt the most important determinant in marriage but finding a good woman/man with conscience.

One bottle of Glenfiddich for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jman06(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
Chances are high that the 32yo woman is just pretending and forming good girl just to trap a niggar, knowing that age is not on her side.

Op, go for a younger girl! It is better to marry a younger girl and stand higher chances of birthing healthy children than marrying an older woman only to start doing TTC. Even if the younger girl turns out bad, provided you're able to sire your offsprings through her. Church dismissed!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
004 - Some thread eh..time is coming they would be asking "how many kids I should give birth" like we be they ones to cater for em

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Cookie14: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
Your choice, there are younger girls with plenty body count, same with guys too. You see something about marriage is that all this will not matter when you get into it, what will keep ur marriage is commitment , communication and the character both of u posses. Dont go into marriage thinking ur wife should be this way or act that way. The example starts with you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ErepaTV: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Msteeew..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by YorubaKing: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Follow your instincts.

Dis one using style to advertise... grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Firstly, as a man, you have a shorter life expectancy than her. Just a lil' fyi.

Secondly, the idea that she will age faster than you is ludicrous and you being delusional, because YOU ARE 4-YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

Finally, if we were to put your photos side by side, we can most definitely tell who's older: YOU. I wouldn't be surprised if you're already spotting some greys either.

Finally finally, you don't love her, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this absurd question.

I mean, if she's too old for you to marry at 32, then she ought to think twice about marrying your ancient 36-year old behind.

Get this thru ur thick skull: a 36 yr old man that's rich can marry a 23 yr old girl but a 32 yr old girl sleeping around and pridefully dismissing guys in her prime can't get married (bitter truth). And those 32 year old gals that get married will be cheated on with younger girls..

Wat we are experiencing today is a skew of nature in men's favor since gals no longer want to get married on time....

10 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by CUMIN: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Double0h7:
I swear age is just a number. Look at the kinda question a 36 year old man is asking undecided

Ageis not just a number.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Misterone: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

you said you are traditional. if you want respect, peace of mind and authority over and in your marriage, go for the 32 years old. but if you want your heart beat to be racing up and down like a Ferrari sport car, then go for a younger girl. the older woman has seen life. she knows what it takes to get a boyfriend not to talk of a husband. she would respect and value you but the younger woman would still want to explore no matter how christian she is. she will test you to your limits. if you cannot cope then sorry is your middle name.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2022
Go for younger lady... É get why
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by okwadatigbogal: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

Your response is way too emotional, you are not being objective.
The concept of Love as you see it does not exist. The fact you are in love does not stop you from being able to make intelligent decisions especially when it comes to marriage.
When it comes to marriage, a man and woman have to use their sense and not emotions when making decisions.
An age gap of 10 years between a man and woman is not unusual, infact most people that I know have an age gap of atleast 5 years.
So yes, the age gap for me is something that I am worried about.

Hope you know that the standard age gap between a husband and wife should not be more than 5 years. The higher the age gap, the higher the likelihood of divorce and the more unbalanced a relationship would be. This is not illiterate's argument, go and see the study its everywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by hopefulLandlord: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:

Secondly, the idea that she will age faster than you is ludicrous and you being delusional, because YOU ARE 4-YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

it's an established fact that women on average age a lot faster than men. Women lose collagen faster than men do and collagen is what gives your skin strength.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Jman06:
Chances are high that the 32yo woman is just pretending and forming good girl just to trap a niggar, knowing that age is not on her side.

Op, go for a younger girl! It is better to marry a younger girl and stand higher chances of birthing healthy children than marrying an older woman only to start doing TTC. Even if the younger girl turns out bad, provided you're able to sire your offsprings through her. Church dismissed!

You have spoken the truth.... also op should opt for holy polygamy.... that's a rational response to current dating market conditions....
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Give love a chance. Don't engage in age-profiling of ladies, as several men do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by okwadatigbogal: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
2tpick:

He claimed to have studied abroad. He doesnt even come across as a smart and enlightened nigga

I wonder what studying abroad has to do with him marrying at 36.. Lol
He is even too ancient for any responsible girl in her 20's to marry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ibrahimmantu79: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

She ticks all my boxes, I just feel that women age faster than men.
I see a lot of married men running after younger ladies , thats not something I pray for in my marriage.
You feel women age quicker than men. Yet you claim to have studied abroad.
Sorry bros your thinking is still local for you to be having that line of thought.
Abi na Guinea Bissau you go school?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Oluomo500(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Pray ,listen and be convince to pick
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

haha bros, what if you married her at 20 wont still she get to 32, please stop age-shaming her, if she tick your boxes propose to her you might be lucky (for her to accept) or let her go and then you see pepper with younger girls were their eye don tear commot for body, may God guide you right!

7 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by rossi5(f): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

at 36yrs,u should know what you want bro..nobody will do that for you

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Sammy101111(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Bro this was how i thought about my ex till we started dating i found out more about her . bro any woman above 30s and is single no kids they have some dirty hiding shit just be watchful oh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by 07kjb: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2022
If the 32 year old girl is what you desire just marry her Biko,the younger ones have finished themselves with abortion unless you will be lucky to get a younger virgin

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Mayeldah(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
What is wrong with marrying a 32 year old lady that has the qualities you want in a woman?

Btw, these young ones in their 20s lack manners and you may regret it.

Anyway follow your heart!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ishilove: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

Your response is way too emotional, you are not being objective.
The concept of Love as you see it does not exist. The fact you are in love does not stop you from being able to make intelligent decisions especially when it comes to marriage.
When it comes to marriage, a man and woman have to use their sense and not emotions when making decisions.
An age gap of 10 years between a man and woman is not unusual, infact most people that I know have an age gap of atleast 5 years.
So yes, the age gap for me is something that I am worried about.
Oga rest and go and wait for a younger woman so that you don't put the poor lady through mental stress in the future.

8 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ibrahimmantu79: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

it's an established fact that women on average age a lot faster than men. Women lose collagen faster than men do and collagen is what gives your skin strength.
Who and when was the fact established.
Pls share your research link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by sterlingD(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
frozen70:

If you like marry a woman half your age it makes no difference
A woman is a woman with the same threats as a woman
You only get to see or know more of a woman if you trigger them
It's best you marry a friend that understands you and live peaceful than to marry a younger girl whom you think you can handle but by the time she starts to display
You will be living with fear a regrets
All women are the same but looking beautiful in different ways

Hmmmm the trigger experience is jolting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.