Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (45908 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by AderogbaOmokeye: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

No they were not cheated on.... then the society frowned upon men that did such. The whole point of youthful marriage for both guys and girls was to encourage monogamy.

But in the world today, monogamy can no longer be guaranteed...

No it wasn’t to encourage monogamy. Men generally seek out youthfulness, it DOESN’T in any way stop the man from cheating or taking extra wives. No one would be young forever. Even you men lose your physical appeal as you age. So no come drop nonsense redpill theory here.

17 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Adaobiii: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2022
What is wrong with a 32 yr old person

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by iamL(f): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Pray about it nah....God will reveal to you..

Bet what's wrong with white?

Nor be every body dey find green card na.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nwogeh: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2022
God just gave you a decent girl as a wife and you are waiting for a good younger girl that does not exist anymore.....young girls that yahoo boys have spoilt. Ladies at 30s understand what marriage is all about more than younger ones. As far as there is mutual love and respect, that is all you need and not age. Again, your age difference is perfect because both of you are the same generation and will likely see life the same way and not young girls that you will be talking today and they are talking tomorrow.

oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2022
pikechukwu6:
Age is just number... I just wedded my wife that I am older by 1yr... She is cool and a kind of girl I needed.

Bro, go for what will give you joy, long life and happiness not age issues.
the issues isn't the gap, but the age of the woman and the wahala that comes with it..
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:
the issues isn't the gap, but the age of the woman and the wahala that comes with it..

What wahala comes with a 32yrs old woman?

Coming from a set of men that marry foreign graves for green card.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jman06(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Misterone:
you said you are traditional. if you want respect, peace of mind and authority over and in your marriage, go for the 32 years old. but if you want your heart beat to be racing up and down like a Ferrari sport car, then go for a younger girl. the older woman has seen life. she knows what it takes to get a boyfriend not to talk of a husband. she would respect and value you but the younger woman would still want to explore no matter how christian she is. she will test you to your limits. if you cannot cope then sorry is your middle name.
This is nonsense generalization! Not every young girl in her prime has bad attitudes. As a matter of fact, there are many of such girls who are better behaved than some evening newspapers

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

You were studying abroad until 36 years age you're not ashamed of yourself. What your mates finish before 30. Yet you have the guts to age shame a woman. You should be happy she is even considering to marry an old man like you that won't even be able to satisfy her. Do you even have money, this one you just finished schooling or is it I schooled abroad that you guys will be eating? Most women marry their age mates now if you don't know.

10 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2022
ab1x:

� No. My point is the age gap does not matter. 32 is not a bad age either. She still has 100% chance to conceive

Age matter bro.
A woman's peak reproductive years are between the late teens and late 20s. By age 30, fertility (the ability to get pregnant) starts to decline. This decline becomes more rapid once you reach your mid-30s. By 45, fertility has declined so much that getting pregnant naturally is unlikely for most women.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Nwogeh:
God just gave you a decent girl as a wife and you are waiting for a good younger girl that does not exist anymore.....young girls that yahoo boys have spoilt. Ladies at 30s understand what marriage is all about more than younger ones. As far as there is mutual love and respect, that is all you need and not age. Again, your age difference is perfect because both of you are the same generation and will likely see life the same way and not young girls that you will be talking today and they are talking tomorrow.

Men are moved by looks. By 32 the sex appeal is declining exponentially.

The op can marry her as wife sha then get a younger side chick with the sex appeal....

Sex with the 32 yo wife would just be "kids sex" I.e. just for having kids.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ShaneGuillory(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2022
@op please which country where you coming from ?
Bros op I’m 28 and I’m currently married to a 34 years old naija girl despite being an American citizen. I have Nigeria passport too anyways but to be honest most girls in their 30s are freaking loyal when they finally get married. I am speaking from experience. It’s not by being young oo. I notice most of you Nigeria guys are not too open minded. What y’all think when y’all wanna get married is always a small girl and y’all think that’s what will make you enjoy your marriage? That 32 years old babe you are talking about is going to be big blessing to you and to your family. At the end of the day it’s your choice.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Brother, please marry this lady if she tick all your boxes.
You are way older than her and she shouldn't be looked being old, 4yrs no be beans.
I was 23 when I began dating my wife in her 24, at first she was she was playing the age factor at the beginning of the relationship but time changed everything, today we are both 32 & 33yrs respectively happily married with 3 Angels and a King. I tell you brother we both wouldn't have gotten it better with anyone else. Her level of reasoning is just beyond wow, her respect is just something that makes me feel like the king of Camelot. You can never find out she's older nor we are even in our early 30's

A woman that can promptly/lovely respond to the looks from my eyes when I'm angry is something maturity can offer. One special thing about when a woman becomes older is the lack of playing reversed psychology or emotional blackmail on every issues with you.
A matured lady has a mother like approach to issues of marriage and home not like a child who will emotionally blackmail you into depression.
One of the sweetest part of marriage is ability to forgive and forget and it takes a very special grace in younger ladies to do this. Nevertheless just follow your heart if you want a younger lady but be sure it will take you years to get this your desired Cinderella and confirm her loyalty and in turn you yourself is getting older thus putting you in same corner you putting this your supposed Lady friend.
Marriage is deeper than what age can offer. Please in all you do, marry your best friend who have sense

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by iamL(f): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Is she from a christian family? If she is and she ticked your boxes been a guys who studied abroad dm me with her contact. I have male friends who are looking for her type one is even 33.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

You were studying abroad until 36 years age you're not ashamed of yourself. What your mates finish before 30. Yet you have the guts to age shame a woman. You should be happy she is even considering to marry an old man like you that won't even be able to satisfy her Do you even have money, this one you just finished schooling or is it I schooled abroad that you guys will be eating? Most women marry their age mates now if you don't know.

Wen a women states what she wants, "she knows what she wants". But wen a man does the same, he is "age shaming" the woman.

Look a 36 yo has moni and hopefully of good character- so he should be able to attract what he wants in thr market for marriage.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Gosh. I'm embarrassed that someone who supposedly studied abroad has this type of unrefined mindset to even ask a question like this. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by mirexxx(f): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
If a 36 year old man thinks this way i really wonder why ur 32 year old gf should marry you. It's your life anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by okwadatigbogal: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

It's a lie. Feminist lies to prevent men from going for what they truly want. 15 years age gap is fine but no more dan dat.

Mr Man, please go for what you want, even if it's an 18-year-old girl like your people do. I am not holding you. That's why I put a disclaimer to say this is not an argument for illiterates. Go and do your own research that's if your brain capacity can handle it, and don't quote me again.

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2022
iamL:
Is she from a christian family? If she is and she ticked your boxes been a guys who studied abroad dm me with her contact. I have male friends who are looking for her type one is even 33.

Hahahaha. You no well. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by lucky4west: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2022
if the Lady is God sent or the will of God for you please forget about age and marry her afterall you are not going to live forever on earth so why worry about trivial things like age difference, the love and relationship, level of understanding and personality of the lady is enough, above all fear God and desist from sexual sin, pray to God to seek his wisdom and direction and approval
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jaqenhghar: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Double0h7:
I swear age is just a number. Look at the kinda question a 36 year old man is asking undecided
Age is just a number abi. Try impregnating a 60 year old then. Look at your own statement

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by CSTRR: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2022
A 32 year old is a full grown woman.

Not a girl.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by tbred: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

She ticks all my boxes, I just feel that women age faster than men.
I see a lot of married men running after younger ladies , thats not something I pray for in my marriage.

Take care of your woman, and she'll be forever young.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Meenabee(f): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2022
You think marriage its about age abi. Deep down you know what you want. My advice is marry someone who has the fear of God,
a friend who respects you, willing to raise Godly kids and build a home. I hope you don't make a mistake in such a crucial life matter. God help you and open your eyes to what's in front of you.
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jaqenhghar: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
She is 32 years old.

I know for a woman in her late 30s javing a child becomes riskier. My question would be why is she single at 36?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Nwogeh:

God doesn't give men women with exponentially decreasing sex appeal only to turn around and call them fornicators, sexually immoral, adulterers for going for what they truly want (young women)

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2022
YorubaKing:

Dis one using style to advertise... grin

undecided
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2022
ShaneGuillory:
@op please which country where you coming from ?
Bros op I’m 28 and I’m currently married to a 34 years old naija girl despite being an American citizen. I have Nigeria passport too anyways but to be honest most girls in their 30s are freaking loyal when they finally get married. I am speaking from experience. It’s not by being young oo. I notice most of you Nigeria guys are not too open minded. What y’all think when y’all wanna get married is always a small girl and y’all think that’s what will make you enjoy your marriage? That 32 years old babe you are talking about is going to be big blessing to you and to your family. At the end of the day it’s your choice.

You wouldn't have said it better. Very true and i also confirm from lovely experience

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ab1x: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:

Age matter bro.
A woman's peak reproductive years are between the late teens and late 20s. By age 30, fertility (the ability to get pregnant) starts to decline. This decline becomes more rapid once you reach your mid-30s. By 45, fertility has declined so much that getting pregnant naturally is unlikely for most women.

I agreed with you on that aspect but then the lady still have a great chance to give birth between age 32 to 40. They can give birth to as many kids as they want. Aside from above, the op stated that he sees everything she wants in a woman in the said lady and it is a golden chance for him to go ahead with the marriage asap. To get what you really want from a lady at this time and age is something very hard to come by.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
OP should thank you for your rubbish use of English? so na only how to fhuck anyhow u Sabi, simple English you dey write am anyhow, olodo bitch. Learn use of English first b4 searching for Dicks that will appreciate you for killing English language

I had to re-read grin grin

So funny

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

I know for a woman in her late 30s javing a child becomes riskier. My question would be why is she single at 36?

He is 36,
She is 32.

6 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

We need to start demanding accountability from the female gender for the dignity of marriage to be restored.

And also accountability from the male gender who try to pass on their financial responsibilities to their wife.

And also 30+ women who expect a man to bear their financial responsibilities 100% (not happening).

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.