Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (75479 Views)

If You Want A Lady With Pointed BrĀ£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Until I see an application letter from you...I won't respond
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Your Number
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by HonestFriend: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2022
angry
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
question we need to ask IS: is it really that difficult for a "seemingly" good looking humble espectful intelligent hardworking woman to get a man to date her, let alone marry her, in Nigeria... that they now need to beg online like that?!?!?

no wonder Nigeria is doom, some broke legged donkey will then answer this ad and marry this fine DESPERATE babe... then turn around and treat her like garbeg (since she lowered herself like that), all because of "wanting to be called Mrs somebody at any cost".

BTW if she was indeed "intelligent" and all that then she wouldnt need to advertise online to get a man...tell us what you are hiding sista.

How old are you ?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by aikyg(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
question we need to ask IS: is it really that difficult for a "seemingly" good looking humble espectful intelligent hardworking woman to get a man to date her, let alone marry her, in Nigeria... that they now need to beg online like that?!?!?

no wonder Nigeria is doom, some broke legged donkey will then answer this ad and marry this fine DESPERATE babe... then turn around and treat her like garbeg (since she lowered herself like that), all because of "wanting to be called Mrs somebody at any cost".

BTW if she was indeed "intelligent" and all that then she wouldnt need to advertise online to get a man...tell us what you are hiding sista.

Yes! They need men who are also respectful, hardworking and intelligent. They cannot just settle for a Yahoo Boy or Lazy Druggie, simply because they want to get married.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Authoreety:
I'm cummin

Inside or outside
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Bishopino: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2022
odinson1:
Evening newspaper AKA Retired PROSTITUTE cheesy
Is that all? Can you say that to your sister?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Please, i need a loan of 150k urgently, like right nw please. The money will be returned to u with no stress... Please.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by horlakay(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2022
So Ada dick won marry now grin
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2022
I know this girl from one group like that on Facebook...does farming makes someone a good wife.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Don't overwork yourself , she's Ella a popular Facebook user who cracks jokes with stuffs like this cheesy
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by geelite(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2022
after series of ashawo in lagos and portharcourt abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2022
After fhucking her body into a loosed hell sh!t and no suitor is showing interest to marry the lose and slack pussy bitch she now goes into the bushes for marriage advertisement thinking we can be fooled by her loosed slacked body that already lost all elasticity. Naija girls go suffer for my hand o, many of them will be kept for sucking diicks only. I promise you scum gold digging naija bitches

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by wonderr(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are indeed gullible
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Deeprooted: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2022
The hustle for husband is getting tougher daily
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by chatinent: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Is it not Adam's apple I am seeing there?

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by bukarolz: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Reasoning from the pit of hell. What kind of soul have you?

odinson1:
Evening newspaper AKA Retired PROSTITUTE cheesy

After they are done Jumping on top of dicks of Various sizes,they retire and Become Potential housewives,so they can Decieve Gullible Men Into Getting married to them.
After those Gullible Fools get married to these PROSTITUTES, that's when they will know that "not all that Glitter is Gold"
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Ada dick indeed grin
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Aunty how much ST wink
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comrades keep calm, don't beg girls for friendship or marriage because they are the ones that are suppose to be begging us.

Comrades know your worth as a man, don't settle for less.

"If you're looking for a wife to marry come and marry me I'm a hard-working girl humble respectful intelligent educated I can cook very well if you are interested in marrying me Dm me now."

Hardworking in cassava nigeria plc?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2022
She doesn't even know how to uproot cassava properly.
Look at how she broke them into bits.

She is obviously an unrepentant Hoe!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by ButterBurger: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2022
GuyWise101:

Comrades keep calm, don't beg girls for friendship or marriage because they are the ones that are suppose to be begging us.

"If you're looking for a wife to marry come and marry me I'm a hard-working girl humble respectful intelligent educated I can cook very well if you are interested in marrying me Dm me now."
okay l will see what I can do. We will need one month long fertility test. You need to be pregnant at least once before marriage then we will abort it Normal, after that we will need to run the courtship for at least a year to do proper test for all these qualities (hard-working girl humble respectful intelligent educated I can cook very ) after that we will have to consider if am going to give you a provisional admissions letter, if you meet cut off mark of 90%, the rest 10% is for God. So help us lord.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Stanleyq: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2022
GuyWise101:

I am interested. Ur number pls
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Freelance363: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2022
na tight person dey wear enter farm? Anyways,i don't believe she posted that.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Arisenews2: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2022
WOW! This is serious.
Meanwhile, Watch the interesting story of Nigeria's most notorious and most wanted criminal, Lawrence Nomanyakpon Anini Aka The Law. Who terrorized old Bendel state in the early 1980s, See how he met his waterloo and his eventual execution. Watch everything below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnC-wBHX82M
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

She is probably a single mum or worse from akwa ibom.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Maj196(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2022
This girl is a chronic attention seeker. Don't believe her nonsense angry
Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by franchasng: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Guys stop hating on our ladies na, this thing is getting out of hand oh, na wa oh.

The lady is just catching cruise na, haba.

The way young Naija guys of today are showing hatred towards Nigerian ladies is becoming scary oh.

Ladies abeg make una de give them breast suck small so their nerves can calm down cos na conji de bring all these bitterness from our young guys grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2022
am looking for a smart wife no be hardworker

suffer don tire me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2022
One thing we know about her is that she likes Cassava,.

If you don't gerrit, forget about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by franchasng: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
After fhucking her body into a loosed hell sh!t and no suitor is showing interest to marry the lose and slack pussy bitch she now goes into the bushes for marriage advertisement thinking we can be fooled by her loosed slacked body that already lost all elasticity. Naija girls go suffer for my hand o, many of them will be kept for sucking diicks only. I promise you scum gold digging naija bitches
I can feel the bitterness, damn it! shocked

Please be calming down, life is not that hard na, you should he making people happy not suffer na.

Nigerian ladies are sweet oh, forget what u read online, or the uncouth ones you encounter online. There are millions of well trained, well behaved Nigerian ladies that will make you have a rethink.

Spread love bro, not hate cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.