Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff (6000 Views)

Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone.

Please I sincerely need your help in terms of advice and counselling.

I am a young man in my mid thirty, has a beautiful wife and 2 kids. I have about 32 staff working for me. Just recently, December to be precise I started developing an emotional attachment to one of my staff. I told her I want her to join me to see a movie and she said she was travelling and she won't be around but January was fine. I knew she was avoiding the outing so I bought a ticket to the movies and sent it to her she never showed up and I didn't call her until work resumed on January 4th and I asked why she didn't come for the movies and she apologise that she was busy.

I told her we can go see the movies now since she initially wanted January, she said she can't that she doesn't want to be seen with a married man, and besides my wife is nice to her and also she doesn't want any girl with her husband when she eventually gets married so she won't want to be with anyone's husband that I belong to someone else.

I told her I don't want sex from her, all I want is from her is a squish relationship. she practically turned it down that she can't because she will be hurt in the end because belong to someone else.

Honestly, I felt hurt because I truly love her. I am more emotionally drawn to her even more than before. We spend considerable time chatting every day and on phones in the evening till night after the day's job. She is not so comfortable spending time in my office as she told me the day I was not in the office everyone kept asking after the boss from her and she felt embarrassed and asked them why can't call to know why I am not in the office.

she said we should please remind her the way it is, just chatting and phone calls and she can't afford to be seen around with a married man.

I really love her and I feel hurt as she is turning me down. I wish I can stop loving her, I really don't know how to stop loving her as I really wish not to hurt her.

Please I need the mature minds here to help give workable suggestions.

please Move to front page

lala
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Jeon(f): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:

Hello everyone.

Please I sincerely need your helping terms of advice and counselling.

I am a young man in my mid thirty, has a beautiful wife (figure cool and 2 kids. I have about 32 staff working for me. Just recently, December to be precise I started developing an emotional attachment to one of my staff. I told her I want her to join me to see a movie and she said she was travelling and she won't be around but January was fine. I knew she was avoiding the outing so I bought a ticket to the movies and sent it to her she never showed up and I didn't call her until work resumed on January 4th and I asked why she didn't come for the movies and she apologise that she was busy.

I told her we can go see the movies now since she initially wanted January, she said she can't that she doesn't want to be seen with a married man, and besides my wife is nice to her and also she doesn't want any girl with her husband when she eventually gets married so she won't want to be with anyone's husband that I belong to someone else.

I told her I don't want sex from her, all I want is for her is a squish relationship. she practically turned it down that she can't because she will be hurt in the end because belong to someone else.

Honestly, I felt hurt because I truly love her. I am more emotionally drawn to her even more than before. We spend considerable time chatting every day and on phones in the evening till night after the day's job. She is not so comfortable spending time in my office as she told me the day I was not in the office everyone kept asking after the boss from her and she felt embarrassed and asked them why can't call to know why I am not in the office.

she said we should please remind her the way it is, just chatting and phone calls and she can't afford to be seen around with a married man.

I really love her and I feel hurt as she is turning me down. I wish I can stop loving her, I really don't know how to stop loving her as I really wish not to hurt her.

Please I need the mature minds here to help give workable suggestions.

please Move to front page

lala

SIMPLETON and A CHEATER.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Kriss216: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Shameless employer of labour!
A married man confessing love to his employee.. that's too low, man.

You want to shitt where you eat.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by kingphilip(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Na where the downfall of a Man start from be that.

I no blame people wey de call you SIMPle man sha.

10 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by kingphilip(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Kriss216:
Shameless employer of labour!

You want to shitt where you eat.

You de mind am?

If you look well now na one mushroom company him get o and instead of to invest more into building the company and his home with his wife and kids he is investing in his emotions.

If to say I know the girl I for tell am to reck am make him come back to him senses

15 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Pls and pls let there be space between your work and colleague.. work should be strictly work aiit...
You don't do that at your work place..or is is not against the company's ethics and protocol?
One way or the other it's gonna affect your focus whole at work.. respect the fact that she doesn't return the same energy you give..
Don't drive her into a state of confusion due to your "love" for her..
Let there be space..control your feelings..

3 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Kriss216: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2022
kingphilip:

You de mind am?

If you look well now na one mushroom company him get o and instead of to invest more into building the company and his home with his wife and kids he is investing in his emotions.

If to say I know the girl I for tell am to reck am make him come back to him senses
If you look well now na one local dirty smelly fish brain girl the Mumu dey confess love for.

I can bet Iyaebe left breast, his wife is finer than that Mumu girl.

13 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls and pls let there be space between your work and colleague.. work should be strictly work aiit...
You don't do that at your work place..or is is not against the company's ethics and protocol?
One way or the other it's gonna affect your focus whole at work.. respect the fact that she doesn't return the same energy you give..
Don't drive her into a state of confusion due to your "love" for her..
Let there be space..control your feelings..

Honestly I really wished to.. I just need tips on how to go about it
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Bankerboy: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2022
You win some and you lose some. Let her be and beside you're married, abi you want a second wife?
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by pocohantas(f): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Typical Nigerian man. Every good thing they have to offer is for the sidechick. Trip to Dubai is for sidechick, perfume is for sidechick, bohemian wig is for sidechick.

That is how one left his wife and went to smoke loud in a hotel with a 300L girl.

I am sure this one took his wife out last in 2004 when he was chyking her, but he is here trying to surprise a small girl with a movie date, while his wife and mother of two kids is at home in a hair net and bongo shorts, running after two hyperactive children.

By 6pm she would start preparing dinner for the head of the house. Unknown to her, she is refuelling the energy he would use to continue pursuing 200L girls all around the federation.

You don’t want sex from her indeed. Your wife that you want sex, submission and homemaking skills from, why you no take her for movie date?

Smh! undecided

84 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Uncle wey mumu tongue

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2022
kingphilip:

You de mind am?

I'm not here to talk about my business.. but trust me is far from the bolded. I have 32 full time staff aside part time staff... Focus and the challenges I have and give practical advice
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by joceey(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Why can't you channel that energy of love towards your wife and kids the more?This how you allow yourself to be disgraced. I like the girl for been open and honest with you, she for just open office for your head.

8 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by dawnomike(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
I am glad she is a reasonable lady... Think logically my brother!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Kriss216:

If you look well now na one local dirty smelly fish brain girl the Mumu dey confess love for.

I can bet Iyaebe left breast, his wife is finer than that Mumu girl.
you are right my wife is prettier than her.. oya give me workable advice on how to break free..
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Kriss216: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
[s]
Vicktorhmustjap:

I'm not here to talk about my business.. but trust me is far from the bolded. I have 32 full time staff aside part time staff... Focus and the challenges I have and give practical advice
[/s]
Just shut up!
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:

Honestly I really wished to.. I just need tips on how to go about it
Ok firstly workplace romance ain't really nice..
You have to separate yourself from her for a while..in order to distract yourself..
If possible switch department..
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Bankerboy:
You win some and you lose some. Let her be and beside you're married, abi you want a second wife?
I can never do second wife... I grow up in a polygamous home so I don't want that for my kids.. we that's exactly what I want to do now.. I just need tips bro on achieving that
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:
Typical Nigerian man. Every good thing they have to offer is for the sidechick. Trip to Dubai is for sidechick, perfume is for sidechick, bohemian wig is for sidechick.

That is how one left his wife and went to smoke loud in a hotel with a 300L girl.

I am sure this one took his wife out last in 2004 when he was chyking her, but he is here trying to surprise a small girl with a movie date, while his wife and mother of two kids is at home in a hair net and bongo shorts, running after two hyperactive children.

By 6pm she would start preparing dinner for the head of the house. Unknown to her, she is refuelling the energy he would use to continue pursuing 200L girls all around the federation.

You don’t want sex from her indeed. Your wife that you want sex, submission and homemaking skills from, why you no take her for movie date?

Smh! undecided
I can't help but laugh.. you said the truth though, especially the hyperactive part about the children.. but I dey flex my wife for sure.. she gets more than what she wants...
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Any man bearing Victory is a no no,they are chronic cheats,very unfaithful and lie a lot.All Victors fall into this category of men and not even a single one escaped it

4 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok firstly workplace romance ain't really nice..
You have to separate yourself from her for a while..in order to distract yourself..
If possible switch department..
well noted... Maybe I should change her job portfolio..
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Any man bearing Victory is a no no,they are chronic cheats,very unfaithful and lie a lot.All Victors fall into this category of men and not even a single one escaped it
��� what can I do to be different?
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by folake4u(f): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Lmao.

Please help me! I'm seriously in love with my staff.

Uncle wey mumu!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
��� what can I do to be different?
Stop giving in to your erection and emotions all times,it can be disastrous. Retreat
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
dawnomike:
I am glad she is a reasonable lady... Think logically my brother!!!
honestly I want to.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by stacyadams: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
well noted... May I should change her job portfolio..

No change any portfolio,just stop chatting and calling her
. she will get the message.she might still give u the puna....don't be too available...
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stop giving in to your erection and emotions all times,it can be disastrous. Retreat
lol... This is loud but true
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
well noted... Maybe I should change her job portfolio..
I don't think you should tho..there should be better means..
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Focus on your wife sir I know it's hard, but this is a downfall waiting to happen.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by jornwhite: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I am sure this one took his wife out last in 2004 when he was chyking her, but he is here trying to surprise a small girl with a movie date[b], while his wife and mother of two kids is at home in a hair net and bongo shorts, running after two hyperactive children.

By 6pm she would start preparing dinner for the head of the house.[/b] Unknown to her, she is refuelling the energy he would use to continue pursuing 200L girls all around the federation.

Smh! undecided

Is it for free, do you know the rate wives becum landladies via auto- inheritance, whatever men do for side chick is it comparable to the total asset the smart wife @ home will auto inherit @ the end of the day who those hyperactive kids go bless, who get to travel round n spent months enjoying children benefit.
The only enjoyment a man get is what he provides for himself during his active years ... so before some yeye children go sing àti gbe baba re lé, baba will enjoy his life, do party,smoke loud with jambite hot chicks or whatever, cos @ the end the world gives no fvck about men's life

2 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
I can't help but laugh.. you said the truth though, especially the hyperactive part about the children.. but I dey flex my wife for sure.. she gets more than what she wants...

Thank you for admitting I said the truth.

Gets more than what she wants because you bought bag of rice and carton of tin tomato at home? Please go home and help her to take care of the two kids you saddled her with.

Channel the energy to your home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by amrichy(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Smh! undecided
Don't just blame people for doing what they do. Try to understand the factors that cause them to do it. So why do you think a typical Nigerian man exhibits the behaviour you described up there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online / What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.