Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) (46047 Views)

“You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) / Regina Daniels Blasts Ned Nwoko's Daughter ''you Are Very Stup*** '' / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by nosim76223: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109511895:
One of the funniest comedians we have in our darling nation.

A great Man he is.

Also a wise man in our darling nation u can never see him supporting a disastrous president like you do.

Mannagrbills meat[/color]

We have said it many times on this forum,
That engaging most of you under 18 years old pikins on this forum is a waste of time and space.
Must you make everything political?
Anyways,[color=#000000]

Upon say u be old man u still no one reason well meat. If u don't understand English wetin i talk be say Mr ibu get sense unlike you because him no dey support the current President we have now not Tinubu (Bullion van). You keep wailing even as tins dey spoil more and more for this regime.

Why Mr ibu no go endorse Tinubu no be too chop clean mouth then vote another candidate of his choice if possible no be everybody go like and support suffering like you dude.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by tiswell(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mr.Ibu himself,
when nollywood dey sweet,nor be the uncomic characters dey shove down our throats these days
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mr Ibu is the only comic actor that can crack someone up even without him talking in movies. cheesy cheesy

His funny way of walking and running is epic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by tnerro1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
If Funke Akindele fit fine , no woman fit ugly
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Ezehillary(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Erickymania:

Tinubu name don take over ur brain. It is a pity u could hardly think without Tinubu beclouding ur reasoning.
likewise you nnamdi kanu name don take over your brain. It is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by kingsceedon(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
dheolexaone:
Moral lesson, if you are ugly, find a better partner to save the unborn generation

I want to your picture please
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by danngnews: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109511912:

Your reply below.

Apt response to the kiddo...
Look at the way he just turned a comedy thread to tribal/political bashing.
God help Nairaland!

Some Nigerians are just not tired of suffering, affliction must not rise again angry

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by ObamaMessi: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSSS:
I Do DNA test o.
That is how I look like dog because my mama dey knack dogs anyhow
U see u better expose urself
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:
But you fine past tinubu grin
Blood of Nairaland
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Digmygold: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
jmoore:
Mr Ibu is not that ugly. If he was fit, he should have looked attractive.

I think how he squeezes his face when younger affected his face.
His potbelly made it worse.

Lol. Epic analysis of his metamorphosis.
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by adecz: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thank your neighbor.... wink wink wink☺️☺️☺️
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Allisgud: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na the way he sqeeze his face comical right from childhood potbelly come join
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by JayPeeOham: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
jmoore:

I agree with you!

What you are tryna say is that Mr Ibu is ugly grin grin

But when compared to Tinubu and all Edo state governors, past, present and future, Ibu is a handsome man cheesy grin
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Bahun(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:
[/b]But you fine past tinubu[b] grin
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Bar1941(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:

No be only past you go soon see present self, this unna obsession with Tinubu ehn!

Anyway you guys should continue to promote him for free as you have been doing.

E go shock unna.
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Organs(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
jmoore:

Your mouth no good.
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by holuwajobar(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109511912:

Your reply below.

God help Nairaland!

No dey take everything serious, just enjoy the joke ...
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Blexino(f): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by danuzochukwu: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mr Ibu, you are wrong, I don't really see you as ugly person.
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Ezehillary(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
FireUpNow:
Blood of Nairaland
the potopoto of nairaland
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
I Like This Man grin
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by compton11(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:
and tinubu fine past nwoko
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Johel(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sammydanny:
John Okafor, the Nollywood actor, who is also known as Mr. Ibu has been captured on video having a goofy moment with his daughter, Jasmine.

In the video, Mr. Ibu is seen teasing his daughter.

He told her that she's lucky she doesn't look like him as it would have been "bad market".

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXOciPg2oiQ[/flash]

Truth be told...In "body structure",this man is totally shapeless and I detest his POT BELLY! angry angry

"Facially he still fine pass chimpanzee,ape and gorilla... Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Baba jagajaga obj... grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Johel(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sammydanny:
John Okafor, the Nollywood actor, who is also known as Mr. Ibu has been captured on video having a goofy moment with his daughter, Jasmine.

In the video, Mr. Ibu is seen teasing his daughter.

He told her that she's lucky she doesn't look like him as it would have been "bad market".

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXOciPg2oiQ[/flash]

Truth be told...In "body structure",this man is totally shapeless and I detest his POT BELLY! angry angry
"Facially" he still fine pass chimpanzee,ape and gorilla..Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Baba jagajaga obj... grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mr IBU, this man hv made alot of people laugh so hard since early 2000's, very funny man and one of my favorite comic actor
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by BigYash: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109511912:

Your reply below.

God help Nairaland!
Why people most persons write and speak about the great grand pa, is simply because they don't want who will build on the foundation of Buhari, ur Darling daddy. If your daddy's foundation can be like what Nigerians are seeing today. Then the building will definitely be a disaster(Tinubu).. The old grand pa said he wants to build on Buhari's foundation. Imagine such bullshit... Sorry ,I forgot you have problems with identifying good from bad.. APshit bought your conscience long time ago,at a cheap rate grin
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109511895:

A great Man he is.

That engaging most of you under 18 years old pikins on this forum is a waste of time and space.
Must you make everything political?
Anyways,
Let's leave you with the image below, as you show the elders around you asking 'is this really true'!?
Ibu campaigning for Jagaban since 2 months ago,
Even before Jagaban came out to declare?

Na dem MANNA (my madams and Ogas) Post am for Nairaland o.

We are sure Mr Ibu has suddenly turned your enemy reading and watching this from him?
Ur Igbos terrorists are 'kuku' threatening him with death already... (their original trademark!)

NL Kids everywhere....

Upon say u be old man u still no one reason well grin. If u don't understand English wetin i talk be say Mr ibu get sense unlike you because him no dey support the current President we have now not Tinubu (Bullion van). You keep wailing even as tins dey spoil more and more for this regime.

Why Mr ibu no go endorse Tinubu no be too chop clean mouth then vote another candidate of his choice if possible no be everybody go like and support suffering like you dude. cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Raychee:
Lol. At least he's not in denial
I don't think he's that ugly tho.

In my opinion, he was simply referring to his protruding belly and body mass.....most men don't find ladies with big bones or belly attractive
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by LtChisom: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109511912:

Your reply below.

God help Nairaland!

This carcass driller was tweaked into anywhere belle face him dey face, he doesn't want to 30k life support.
Re: Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109511895:

A great Man he is.

That engaging most of you under 18 years old pikins on this forum is a waste of time and space thats why i dont have sense.
Must you make everything political? no mind as i no get sense dey support Buhari
Anyways,
Let's leave you with the image below, as you show the elders around you asking 'is this really true'!?
Ibu campaigning for Jagaban since 2 months ago,
Even before Jagaban came out to declare?

Na dem MANNA (my madams and Ogas) Post am for Nairaland o.

We are sure Mr Ibu has suddenly turned your enemy reading and watching this from him?
Ur Igbos are 'kuku' dealing with me and my emotions even making me jealous ... (their original trademark!)

NL Kids everywhere....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account / Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery / Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.