Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (34856 Views)

Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Thoughty2(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is playing the old style of politics , maybe it's because he is old and can't think well.

Nigerians are wiser now

This audio promises are olding days style of politics, it won't work .

I wish this was true. Nigerians are not any wiser.

If they were, this man would not even be considered as a presidential candidate.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by maestroferddi: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Desperado....

If you like, promise paying dowry for every bachelor, you no go smell Aso Rock...

Nigeria must recover from the days of the caterpillar and the cankerworm...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by gboyetade: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by PrinceOfLagos: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
johnmartus:
Education shouldn't be made free rather provide job for the graduates.

So the non graduates don't deserve employment right

The way some of you people talk sef

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by R0LL0N(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Is waec not free in Govt sch before. We are tired of all your promises ye polythiefcian. When you taxed me directly I am paying waec fee for my child.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Funkymode(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Any plan to loot the country dry
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by techmo(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Oga go find another job. Okay?

Madam leave me and my Job alone, and go and baff ASAP
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by akanbiaa(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Any promise that will alleviate poverty and give financial freedom and empower people with both skills and capital is what Nigerians need now ,free waec has little or no impact for majority will still go out seeking for jobs that are almost non existent and the ones that further to degree, masters ,PhD will most likely join many others who have acquired it and still unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by ABCthingx: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
nanauju:
But on serous note, I personally like Tinubu. I mean based on history, the guy is an inclusive person.

Apart from the fact that he campaigned for Buhari ( whom I don’t like), I don’t see anything wrong with Tinubu’s candidacy.

And we all know his campaign for Buhari is all part of the politics every politician plays. No one is a saint Abeg
You know many that many innocent people were killed during election right?
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
techmo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique seun
please
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Naijanascam: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Same old story
Same old method
Same shameless attitude

Let him start from his home state of osun
Then in Lagos
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by berrystunn(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
nanauju:
But on serous note, I personally like Tinubu. I mean based on history, the guy is an inclusive person.

Apart from the fact that he campaigned for Buhari ( whom I don’t like), I don’t see anything wrong with Tinubu’s candidacy.

And we all know his campaign for Buhari is all part of the politics every politician plays. No one is a saint Abeg

You have one vote

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Acidosis(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2022
Ahhh this is an evidence of a failed leader! Free WAEC fee to what end? And for what purpose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Pheelz2020(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2022
He has started with promises he may not be able to keep.

we don't need our WAEC fees to be paid;

Create job opportunities for us,

establish stable power supply,

improve our economy,

raise the standard of living of an average Nigerian ( not bad if the poorest person in Nigeria can comfortably carter for his family),

provide good and durable social amenities for us....

these and few more are all we ask.

PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is playing the old style of politics , maybe it's because he is old and can't think well.

Nigerians are wiser now

This audio promises are olding days style of politics, it won't work .

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Hisbah5: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Making promises is not an issue.. fulfilling it is the big deal... undecided
Well he has a mouth and can say whatever he so wish..
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by sterlingD(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Officially it is not yet time for campaigns now.This man should use this period to go on nationwide consultations.It is too early to be making such pledges.Right now this a distraction we do not need.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by King44(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2022
First of all

This man is older than my late father who was 80 something RIP

Secondly

If you think the opolo eyes has anything to offer, you should be in an asylum.

Who gives a shiiit about promises oga goan sit down and die in peace

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by IpobAntidote: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Free school up to high school level with Waec should be basic in every state of the federation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Femeto: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Free meal una no do na free WAEC. Nigerians should not forget that Tinubu made so many promises un behalf of himself and Buhari yet they did nothing.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by JesusistheLIFE: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Them don start
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by slimfairboy(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2022
As funny as this may sound, as sad it may be...they're people who will still fall for this kind of promises. Even if he comes now to tell Nigerians that he'll make 1$ equal to N1, they're people who will fall for it. I know many Nigerians, I've seen this before but I hope not see it anymore sad

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Spherical77(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
What was his achievements as a 2 terms governor of Lagos state?
All Lagosian be it Hausa, Yoruba, igbo or whataview enjoyed free education from primary to secondary school with free WAEC

All Lagos indigine had free education to tertiary level (B.Sc/HND, MSC, PhD et al) as they are entitled to bursary and scholarship worth 200k minimum for undergraduate. 400k and above for MSC.

On education, the state had the best infrastructure, qualified teachers and he's not tribalistic (other tribes are principals, directors et al in different institutions) unlike some other states
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Nitoriolohun1: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Can't this man come up with a better idea? There is transitivenes in that statement, which is when I become president pupils parent will be so poor that they won't be able to pay for waec fees.

We need a progressive mind,we need a modern way of doing things for God sake, we are not in the era of two cups of rice to gain vote

I am not against anyone becoming the president but certainly against someone who's aim is just to fulfil his long term dream or ambition not because he has what it takes to make Nigeria great again...

God bless Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2022
techmo:

Lol.. Jobless job you mean

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by FreeStuffsNG: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:

I don't want to know a known thief
An impostor calling someone he hates a thief wink
This is what bigotry, hatred and bitterness cause.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by mejai(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Na so! Thank sir. Don't encourage laziness and free sex to born children.
Let's pay or reduce the price, but no rule us joor grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by lottomkyes200: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Dont forget the man he brought to power promise we will buy fuel 45per liter,He will end Boko haram in 6month , He will create 2million job every year. I hope you are enjoying all of it after voting him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by abdulikhina(m): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2022
money121:
Ok

But C.E.O imranroofing give free jamb form every year

https://www.nairaland.com/6528588/winners-c.e.o-imranroofing-2021-free

Abeg our politician no dey try jare

To how many people?
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by ScamHunter: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2022
They've started their lies again. One naira never equal one dollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Bamzyriches451: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2022
If you like award scholarships to all Nigerians in the university both home and abroad, Oga o!! U no go anywhere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos / Army To Bury Ibrahim Attahiru On 22 May 2021 At National Military Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.