Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge (33869 Views)

Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by JOAN11(f): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2022
BIAFRAN BOYS undecided
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by onuman: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The man that is behind the killing, cannibalism and suffering of the Igbo nation.

Jail the idiot!

Until your Malami made court to declared an unarmed self determination group, IPOB, a terrorist organisation and started to use Nigeria's armed forces to kill and hunt for IPOB people, Igbo nation never witnessed the recent killings and suffering.
Forget your invented cannibalism story.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Antoeni(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Malami Should please add this to his charges.... He said that Buhari is dead long time ago and was buried in Saudi Arabia...

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Nicerazor(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2022
This lawyer with fake AirPod will he be able to hear word?
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by euwalaka: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
IPOB get money oh! So, they can afford to pay Mike Ozekhome or is he doing a probono publico? grin

PS: Kanu and Tinubu are the two most popular people on Nairaland.
IPOB don't pay people to join, they join voluntarily
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Lightorder: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The man that is behind the killing, cannibalism and suffering of the Igbo nation.

Jail the idiot!
why did it take you this long to arrive this market square naked as usual ?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Maliqcious: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2022
As Mike Ozekhome don put hand forget Kanu don win

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by olaolaking: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS didn't take justice Binta order that Nnamdi Kanu should be given another clothe serious

That's very wrong of the DSS
As in DSS should buy another cloth for him? Mtchew
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by tenpipsperday: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Can we ever have someone as strong and fearless as this guy in our south west zone here? But I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by osazsky(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Factfinder1:
That man is enjoying behind bars and cutting huge deals see how he looks fresh....I pity NIGERIANS, I really do.
since detention is good for him.i think he should just remain there..see as him fresh self
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by beerfraud: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nnamdi otule nwa mkpi kanu
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Tingotoe: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
So the terrorist is expecting the FG to buy clothes for him abi? His ESN should dip hands into their fat bank accounts and buy it grin
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Coly2012(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
How much does it cost?
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by AmazingELixir: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin

I wonder if the word " Zoo" still comes out of his mouth....thesame term he has bequeathed to his several online miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by adamsmith914: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
DrGoodman:
This man is strong.

His strength comes from his position of truth and conviction in justice

His people are all standing behind him and supporting him because they know he is fighting for them

Never will people from his region ever be afraid of the injustice called Nigeria because he has opened their eyes to a better Alternative

Affliction may endure for a moment, but joy comes in the morning.

The whole region is sitting in because they believe that you are just and honest, a fair minded freedom fighter.

Even we outside the country are sitting inside our houses, we strongly support you.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Pleads not guilty, is he denying that he is not the leader of ipob?
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by adamsmith914: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

I wonder if the word " Zoo" still comes out of his mouth.
If he likes, let him not address Justice Binta Nyako as “ My Lordship” Useless Coward Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

DSS flouted Justice Binta Nyako order. She said that she doesn't want to see the greatest man ever in these clothes again, but they disregarded the woman's order. Yet again, they have proven to the whole world that truly, the government of Buhari have no single respect for court orders/rule of law.

My love for MNK is unlimited, inexhaustible, boundless and endless. This man is my role model . God if there's anything like reincarnation, when I die, let me reincarnate back to earth with the heart of Messiah MNK.

What a strong and a charismatic leader, loved so much by his people. sometimes I wish I was of Igbo tribe but there's no problem , where I am from we share some similarities with the igbos.

More strength and blessing to Messiah MNK

More strength and blessing to Igbo tribe.

More strength and blessing to all lovers of freedom

The SUN shall surely rise AGAIN!
I will give you 1 plot of land in oba Idemili on the eve of Biafra declaration.. you are worthy citizen of the state , Biafra
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by pikechukwu6(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
In all charges against MNK federal government never include MNK proclaiming that PMB is dead long ago? I smell fishery odor in this... PMB is possibly dead long ago. They no want MNK to prove it for them... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by remitarich(f): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS didn't take justice Binta order that Nnamdi Kanu should be given another clothe serious

That's very wrong of the DSS
they don pass court order nah
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Tingotoe: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

DSS flouted Justice Binta Nyako order. She said that she doesn't want to see the greatest man ever in these clothes again, but they disregarded the woman's order. Yet again, they have proven to the whole world that truly, the government of Buhari have no single respect for court orders/rule of law.

My love for MNK is unlimited, inexhaustible, boundless and endless. This man is my role model . God if there's anything like reincarnation, when I die, let me reincarnate back to earth with the heart of Messiah MNK.

[s]What a strong and a charismatic leader, loved so much by his people. sometimes I wish I was of Igbo tribe but there's no problem , where I am from we share some similarities with the igbos.

More strength and blessings to Messiah MNK

More strength and blessings to Igbo tribe.

More strength and blessings to Ibibio tribe.

More strength and blessing to all lovers of freedom

The SUN shall surely rise AGAIN![/s]
DSS can't spend any cash buying the terroristt any clothes
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by RPG2020(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Which Job Kanu dey do, wey he is able to afford such a designer? sad

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by IpobAntidote: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
[s]
DrGoodman:
This man is strong.

His people are all standing behind him and supporting him because they know he is fighting for them

Never will people from his region ever be afraid of the injustice called Nigeria because he has opened their eyes to a better Alternative

The whole region is sitting in because they believe that you are just and honest, a fair minded freedom fighter.

Even we outside the country are sitting inside our houses, we strongly support you.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
[/s]

Consolation, yinmu.

Only a mumu will fall for this silent crying... grin grin

Many terrorists are in prisons around the world undergoing trials. What's so special about showing up in the same fake Fendi clothes with fake smile like a retarded terrorist monkey just to take a plea? NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Jail the idiot!
am very sure you re still hungry and you re typing this rubbish from your anus
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Which Job Kanu dey do, wey he is able to afford such a designer? sad

When was studying in Biafra University and in abroad where were you and your family?

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by warlordd(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=DrGoodman post=109500531]This man is strong.

The whole region is sitting in because they believe that y
Ibu onye asi! I'm an Igbo man, but I will never support a lunatic like Kanu. Let him carry his cross alone. For your information, the guy is not truly fighting for Biafra. He is a fraudster who is using the name Biafra to make money from unspecting Igbos, especially those living the diaspora. The problem between him and Uche Mefor his erstwhile second in command and Kalu Idika Nwokoro, the former IPOB media chief started because Kanu collected money from Pdp bigwigs two weeks to the nation's general elections and quickly cancelled their "No election" stance. Today Mefor and Nwokoro have left Ipob and joined Asari Dokubo in his Biafran Customary Govt.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
SonOfTheRisingS:

When was studying in Biafra University and in abroad where were you and your family?
We were in Biafla.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by oluwaahmed: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
DSS wan give this guy craw-craw by all means
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Ogbeniomo: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
kingthreat:
This man deserves to be in jail for inciting hate and killings in the name of Biafra.
But since his own people see no wrong in what he does, FG should release him based on the condition that any further incitement of hate will be dealt with ruthlessly. Another condition is that supporters who sponsored his designer lifestyle in the UK should also pay for damage and compensation for the families of the innocent policemen killed by his hate propagation.

You never know the extent of hate until you are a victim.
U may be right,but my question for is who will pay compensation for innocent Nigerians killed by police and other security agencies, or those ones doesn't matter to u??

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Bigsharkmob: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Jail the idiot!
dem don already jail ur entire family future
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Kwestionair: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=warlordd post=109503127][/quote]

The struggle don’t need you bro.
You are inconsequential.
Know this and know peace
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Jostoman: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Jail the idiot!
you are only looking for attention
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by JerryJude(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

What a strong and a charismatic leader, loved so much by his people. sometimes I wish I was of Igbo tribe but there's no problem , where I am from we share some similarities with the igbos.

More strength and blessings to Messiah MNK

More strength and blessings to Igbo tribe.

More strength and blessings to Ibibio tribe.

More strength and blessings to all lovers of freedom

The SUN shall surely rise AGAIN!

I love the last statement...Thu SUN shall rise AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Moves To Attack Sambisa / Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.