Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Advice On How To Sell Cars Quickly - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On How To Sell Cars Quickly (1235 Views)

People Use Jazz To Sell Cars Ke! / Hii Guys, What Are Some Of The Best Facebook Groups To Sell Cars Online? / How To Sell Cars, Auto Parts On Car Mart Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Sell Cars Quickly by autonaero(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Welcome to this thread!

I realized there is a need for us to have a thread where car owners and car sellers can help each other and lend advices on what works best in our trade. Hence, the creation of this room.

Under this topic, we can comment and add tips on what works best.

Please note: no spam/ unnecessary advertisements
Re: Advice On How To Sell Cars Quickly by autonaero(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2022
3 Quick Tips I found helpful in selling your car

1. Get Your Vehicle Visible Out there
Stick a ‘For Sale’ poster or print out on the car and make sure your car is in prime condition for inspection and an actual sale.
Advertise to your friends/colleagues and let them know what you are selling.

2. Leverage on other sales outlet.
A growing number of car agents/ car lots are willing to sell cars on your behalf. Buying and selling of cars is their business and they will be open to negotiations with you if your selling price is reasonable.
Feel free to check around to find car agents/ salespersons who will be willing to advertise your car to a wide target market. It is important that you consider more than one persons/businesses in order to get the best value for your car.

3. Join the Online Marketplace
Platforms like Jiji, Facebook, Nairaland, amongst many others are platforms to leverage on in order to advertise your cars to the right target market with thousands of audience. This will greatly increase the visibility of your sale.
Re: Advice On How To Sell Cars Quickly by autonaero(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
A well valeted car is a must in getting your car sold quickly,
I've seen some people label their cars 'FOR SALE' yet with dirty body. This speaks bad of the car you want to sell.
So, I will advise you get your car cleaned, detailed, polished and waxed well to maintain or even enhance the car's value
Re: Advice On How To Sell Cars Quickly by autonaero(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Trading your old Car for a new Car
This is one of the easiest ways I have found to be useful if you want your car to be sold as soon as possible.
While trade-in-value may not always be the most cost-effective deal you would get, because it's a trade for convenience, it is well worth it when your intention is to get a brand new car.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes C-class 2015, W205, Faulty Power Steering, AC Not Working / Please I Needs Either Toyota Camry 1999 Or 2000 Or 2001 / Know Your Car Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.