Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] (3609 Views)

Alphaplus Ict Solutions - Must Read / Need Reliable Ict Solutions / Ict Solutions Company Channel Partners Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by kaimeraone: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2011
Hello everyone,

am trying to start an ICT solutions company to provide a single source supply for all business IT requirements: hardware, software, consumables, systems support etc. I just registered a company name and am working on a website too. I need to come up with proposals to send out to individuals, offices and government establishments. I would appreciate if anyone can help with proposals or quotes for IT equipments which I can use. Any other useful advice, information or documents would be really appreciated. Also a good business plan would be nice. Thanks (kaimeraone@gmail.com)
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by seun0622(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
This is a really good idea as i'm also thinking towards that line. I have started in a little way sourcing for mini contracts in computer installation, networking, configuration and branding. I am thinking towards Cards production as well as ATM installation and maintainance. Though the latter might be capital intensive but i already have the experience having worked with an ATM company for about 3 years.

It depends solely on the aspect of IT you want to venture into. I have been able to identify where my strength lies as I believe this is the first thing you need to consider.

If you are also considering these areas i ve highlighted above, then we can work together.
I will send you a mail soon. My number is 08063900409.

Regards.
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by Kayx: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2011
kayx (wincor) was also an ATM tehnician in one of nigerian commercial banks. Presently, he is working on siting an office aim at supplying IT equipments, installation & maintenance to his clients.

i think our passion lies the same direction n we can have one or two advises for each other.

regards.

k.oduwole1@gmail.com
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by art4: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
I have gone through your thread and i realise that i can be of help. i have carried out alot of project on IT field including seting up Cyber Cafes, developing ICT department for schools, projecting companies image on the internet through developing website. Hence, i believe i can be of help. Contact me on 08054659872
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by nnaobodo1: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2011
to all that hv contributed on dis group,
i jst want to inform u that i am working on an I.T project and i need a partner that knws abt ATM very well so that we can share our like-minds together to proposed our thinkings/ideas to the telecommunication coys.

my email is apfmco@gmail.com
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by kinharold(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
single source supply for all business IT requirements: hardware, software, consumables, systems support etc.
My broda, i hav been in this line for many years. i hav my own office. My advise: while IT is great. It is hardly possible (not a good idea) for u to focus on all the areas @ the same time. I cant giv all the details here now. Just check/investigate it.

07034268732. In case u need it.
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by seun0622(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2011
kinharold:

My broda, i hav been in this line for many years. i hav my own office. My advise: while IT is great. [b]It is hardly possible (not a good idea) for u to focus on all the areas @ the same time[/b]. I cant giv all the details here now. Just check/investigate it.

07034268732. In case u need it.

True talk!
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by kaimeraone: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
Thanks guys for your inputs. I quite understand that it’s not ideal to focus on all the areas at the same time, IT is broad and one cannot claim to be well rounded in all the areas. I am already talking to contacts from this thread and hopefully we can identify our areas of interest and strengths, share ideas or partner if possible to deliver one service to clients: stress-free IT support.

Cheers.
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by LordRahl001: 1:22am On Oct 29, 2014
please is this thread still active
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by EXICON(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
art4:
I have gone through your thread and i realise that i can be of help. i have carried out alot of project on IT field including seting up Cyber Cafes, developing ICT department for schools, projecting companies image on the internet through developing website. Hence, i believe i can be of help. Contact me on 08054659872

Sorry bro, but I want to ask: How do you approach schools with the intent to set up their ICT departments. I will appreciate your response as I look forward to doing this myself.

Thanks.
Re: Starting Ict Solutions / Systems Support Company [help] by EXICON(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
art4:

(1) (Reply)

Between Plantain Chips And Coconut Chips Business / Corian top and Corian Surface In Nigeria / Our Company's Profile (afrique Consulting Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.