Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,091 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY (4951 Views)

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

And what's your worth to a sane man
Ill wait for a sane man to ask this question... You're a Nigerian... I forbid you to even discuss marriage with me... Fu** off

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Hayee(f): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Another thread to bash women
Until they reach fifty and eighty cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shiloh awaits dem cheesy cheesy
No children cheesy cheesy grin
Na their Toto go suffer grin grin grin

Dear op if this does not bother you, you will not be talking na cheesy
Abi is it your marriage or your age cheesy cheesy
If they are regretting later in the future it's their own regret na
Abi marriage na by force cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you in the mind of those your sisters that you know that they are deeply regretting grin grin grin
E pain dem
Marriage is not for everyone okay, even for religious people not all got or are going to get married cheesy cheesy
Learn to face front and mind your business people will still talk whether your aunties marry or not there is nothing new grin tongue tongue

There will always be societal pressure in every aspect of life if you marry, people will start asking for first child
You have first child, they will start requesting for second child

Before you know it when will they start school grin cheesy
When will you build house you are already 4 in the apartment that place is too small for you
Anybody that bows to useless societal pressure is a fool
Obviously people will see you as weird if you do otherwise, they will talk,gossip, mock which you yourself are doing wink
Face front and mind your business cheesy grin grin

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Polynek(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Lol,
There used to be an old wealthy woman in my area where I grew up, she had just one daughter.
I was told she was very stunning as a young girl and that she'd usually turn down the advances of young guys (there was no yahoo then so ofcourse most young guys then were doing averagely well or broke) and was always at the beck and call of wealthy politicians and chiefs.
It happened that she got pregnant for one of those politicians and she said she can't give birth to a child for an old politician with several wives, even though he begged her to keep the child with so many promises. so she aborted the pregnancy(she suddenly wants to wed a young man).
It happened that after the incident she hoped from one rich man to another and amassed so much wealth for herself. She later decided to get married to a young boy after which children weren't forth coming because of the abortion she had for the politician.
Na there e dawn on her say water done pass garri, she had to go abort a baby girl who happened to be my classmate in primary school. Whenever the girl asks about her dad she will tell her he's dead, because the young boy couldn't take it any longer and disappeared.
Chaaaii grin
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Nyascobar1414: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Ill wait for a sane man to ask this question... You're a Nigerian... I forbid you to even discuss marriage with me... Fu** off

Didn't wanna discuss shii with you..
Just some facts I unleashed.
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Didn't wanna discuss shii with you..
Just some facts I unleashed.
leave me alone!

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Nyamuriflathead: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin cheesy
Another thread to bash women
Until they reach fifty and eighty cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shiloh awaits dem cheesy cheesy
No children cheesy cheesy grin
Na their Toto go suffer grin grin grin

Dear op if this does not bother you, you will not be talking na cheesy
Abi is it your marriage or your age cheesy cheesy
If they are regretting later in the future it's their own regret na
Abi marriage na by force cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you in the mind of those your sisters that you know that they are deeply regretting grin grin grin
E pain dem
Marriage is not for everyone okay, even for religious people not all got or are going to get married cheesy cheesy
Learn to face front and mind your business people will still talk whether your aunties marry or not there is nothing new grin tongue tongue

There will always be societal pressure in every aspect of life if you marry, people will start asking for first child
You have first child, they will start requesting for second child

Before you know it when will they start school grin cheesy
When will you build house you are already 4 in the apartment that place is too small for you
Anybody that bows to useless societal pressure is a fool
Obviously people will see you as weird if you do otherwise, they will talk,gossip, mock which you yourself are doing wink
Face front and mind your business cheesy grin grin

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue

Chaii this thing pain u no be small o
Are you above 30? Why e pain u like this? See as u type everywhere full ground.Ahbeg I dey find wife, rush me now that I'm available before u marry me as 3rd wife o

6 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Hayee(f): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Chaii this thing pain u no be small o
Are you above 30? Why e pain u like this? See as u type everywhere full ground.Ahbeg I dey find wife, rush me now that I'm available before u marry me as 3rd wife o
no I'm below 25 cheesy grin grin
And I don't regret all I wrote there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya talk
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Nyamuriflathead: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Where are all the nairaland feminists? Kom and rush me now that I'm available o.
I nor wan hear say u kom marry as third wife o

This one 9 sweet me pass ahswear.
Kom to think of it ehn, most pole husbands dey prison or done even die self.. So make una dey try dey marry as second and third wife. E go EPP the society as e dey go so

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Nyamuriflathead: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hayee:
no I'm below 25 cheesy grin grin
And I don't regret all I wrote there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya talk

You are in the right thread then.
See this thread is for pple like u to have sense.
Its not something u should be doing gra gra on top
U see say ur fellow comrades wey dy above 30 make noise for the thread?
They know the OP is saying the truth and the thread resonates with them.
You're trying to fight back and be stubborn but time will shut u up too

3 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Hayee(f): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

You are in the right thread then.
See this thread is for pple like u to have sense.
Its not something u should be doing gra gra on top
U see say ur fellow comrades wey dy above 30 make noise for the thread?
They know the OP is saying the truth and the thread resonates with them.
You're trying to fight back and be stubborn but time will shut u up too
I will support them as I want to and I believe everyone has an opinion on how they set their priorities cheesy cheesy cheesy

If marriage is not in the list please leave them okay tongue tongue tongue
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
If you wanna get married, go so...

If you don't want to get married... Then live your life as you please...

Why ain't men being pressured too?

Personally, I can't get married... especially not to a Nigerian man...

Ha aunty grin grin grin

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by drnoel: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mystiquefia:
So I was talking with my mum the other day and she she began to lament abount my aunties predicaments.
3 of them are educated and over 40, yet unmarried
The first lives in asaba, she used to be extremely beautiful (and still is for guys who may not be interested in wifing young, energetic beautiful women with fresh blood) and uncouth.
She used to attract loads of admirers and guys were trooping in to ask for her hands in marriage when she was in her 20s. She not only turned them down but made mockery of the legit hussling guys at the time, she mocked their financial status and embarrassed those who persisted.
Most of the men approaching her at the time are happily married and doing well for themselves now but my aunty is still visiting one prayer house to another seeking the hands of God in her life. I was told she resorted to online dating after men were no longer showing interest as usual and lost huge sums of money in a romance scam.

The latter is the exact opposite of the former in terms of looks and character.
This one was and is still very ugly but with good character. She had a suitor who was ready to marry her in her 20s, the man happened to be in his late 50s.
She seeked advice from her sisters and friends, they all agreed that this well to do man was too old for their young, albeit ugly sister. They tricked her into believing that she would find young, rich, educated suitors who would seek her hands in marriage in no distant time. They raised the bar so high that aunty suddenly forgot she was a female version of SHREK(ogre), she developed the Prince charming fanstasy and chased this educated, rich old man away. Ever since then, she has been falling for guys who only want to swim, eat her money and run away. She's currently indepted from borrowing a substantial sum of money for a lover to process his visas in a premise that he would marry her and move her abroad once he's slightly settled. This one is frustrated like kilode, I was told she is now dating a soldier and she pays his rents and bills, does domestic chores for him and nigga still cheats under her nose.

The last one had a boyfriend in university days who graduated and got a good job, he proposed to her and she turned him down simply because she wanted to finish her studies first, she is the independent woman wannebe and hoped to be a career woman.
Baba jejelly went to marry his first wife and got some children.
My aunt graduated, got a job and started doing well but no husband in her 30s. Baba came back and asked her to marry him again but she said she can't be a second wife to dangote let alone her EX. Baba went and married a second wife

So it happened that my aunt clocked 45, and she still hadn't found her dream man and bone of her ribs.
Then Baba came back the third time, this time my aunt shamefully agreed to be third wife. Thank heaven's she now has children of her own.

My mum used to tell me that when she got married in her early 20s in the university, her friends and sisters were mocking her that she was going into marriage too early and she should have stayed back to enjoy her life as a spinster. Today shes happily married with grandchildren, while some of those who mocked her then are living miserable as old spinsters, second or third wife's or hooking up small boys young enough to be their kids in town.

So I told my mum squarely that I'm not sympathetic to their travails and that they deserve every bit of it.
What are your thoughts about women unmarried in their 30s?

There is nothing to learn from this story. It's just a tired old story of female bashing. A woman doesn't need a man to be happy. Any of these women could have gone and have children by any man and Leiter the man and move on.
I repeat, a woman doesn't need a man to make her life complete. That ideology is an old archaic one. Pls there are more important things to think about like Tinubu becoming president

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Tpharell: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Why are those who don't want to be pressured into getting married, pressuring God into answering their prayers for a soul mate when they are completely worn out of good looks and succulent body?
Do u'all think you have a monopoly of asking to not be pressured? Is there anything in this life that is without pressure? If thats the case then, Even God doesn't want to be Pressured for your own mistake of letting an opportunity slip by.

You can't eat your cake and have it
Morale of the story
And God has complained to you about being "pressured" as per his personal assistant abi?

3 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Mystiquefia: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
drnoel:

There is nothing to learn from this story. It's just a tired old story not female bashing. A woman doesn't need a man to be happy. Any of these women could have gone and have children by any man and Leiter the man and move on.
I repeat, a woman doesn't need a man to make her life complete. That ideology is an old archaic one. Pls there are more important things to think about like Tinubu becoming president

Guy this is romance section. If you care so much about Nigeria's next president then use the politics section.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by leketon: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Many unmarried women in their 30s&40s, is due to looking for a kind of men that does not exist.

Some is time factor, is not yet time and they will eventually get married.

While some is purely spiritual battle.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Uyi168: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
moral: don't pressure people into being miserable...

Marriage is mostly a do or die affair in third world countries...
You just completed 18.
Relax, your eyes go soon clear.
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Walkee: 4:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Datboredberry:

Mumu talk. No be first World country women dey buy small small boys lexus for Ekpoma, Asaba and Benin because they promise to "return" and marry them?
Do you have any idea how much white women have lost to promises of fake marriage?

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Justice4Toto: 5:00am On Jan 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
If you wanna get married, go so...

If you don't want to get married... Then live your life as you please...

Why ain't men being pressured too?

Personally, I can't get married... especially not to a Nigerian man...

You are still young
At 18 years old what do you know
Wait have you started having sex ?
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by skj1377(m): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2022
I remember I proposed to a lady in 2011 but she turned me down. I begged and begged even asked a pastor to help me beg her which he did. She called her pastor to ask my pastor to stop begging her. By the time I was getting ready to marry my wife she was trying to stage a come back. Her excuse then was I was not a member of her church " redeem". 11yrs after she is still in her parents house in festac. Am married with 2 children now. I wonder what goes through her mind anytime she sees my childrens pictures on Facebook.

5 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Mystiquefia: 7:18am On Jan 20, 2022
skj1377:
I remember I proposed to a lady in 2011 but she turned me down. I begged and begged even asked a pastor to help me beg her which he did. She called her pastor to ask my pastor to stop begging her. By the time I was getting ready to marry my wife she was trying to stage a come back. Her excuse then was I was not a member of her church " redeem". 11yrs after she is still in her parents house in festac. Am married with 2 children now. I wonder what goes through her mind anytime she sees my childrens pictures on Facebook.

This is touching.
One thing av learnt about breakups or refusals of this sort is, the more you beg her with the hope of influencing her decisions to your favor the more you give her room to misbehave. If you had just walked away without asking WHY she may have just realized how unimportant she is to you. But the society we're in has it that men who love women should intensify their chase games.

Her eyes go done clear now

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Mystiquefia: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2022
leketon:
Many unmarried women in their 30s&40s, is due to looking for a kind of men that does not exist.

Some is time factor, is not yet time and they will eventually get married.

While some is purely spiritual battle.

Yes, even those who turned down capable suitors in their prime so they can slut around or enjoy their lives as spinsters would tag their stupidity Spiritual battle when eyes done clear in their 40s.
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Marriage ain't by force son..it's their choice to stay single or get married and if they are above 30 looking for a man that's none of your business..
Yes it's not by force. If u read the Op at all u will notice he's talking about ladies who wish to get married but set unrealistic goals and expectations. Read and comprehend and stop this ur voltron for women bs... it's getting stale already undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Qatar2022: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Datboredberry:

Now they're desperate
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Qatar2022: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Marriage ain't by force son..it's their choice to stay single or get married and if they are above 30 looking for a man that's none of your business..
It's their choice to stay single abd desperate , wow , what a confused set of creatures
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Qatar2022: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's their choice to stay single and desperate , wow , what a confused set of creatures
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Karleb(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2022
Justice4Toto:

You are still young
At 18 years old what do you know
Wait have you started having sex ?

Wait! That girl is 18?

Thank God I have not paid so much attention to her shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Mohzus: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Hisses ... I've come to a conclusion that all these redpillers and alpha male here are small boys . Everyday one mumu post about women . Una no they tire , no work . U guys talk too much like bitch ass niggaz

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by chasisgirl(f): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2022
GUYS LISTEN TO WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IN THE LABOUR ROOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnr2aeHQZw
Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Nyamuriflathead: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Mohzus:
Hisses ... I've come to a conclusion that all these redpillers and alpha male here are small boys . Everyday one mumu post about women . Una no they tire , no work . U guys talk too much like bitch ass niggaz

Mumu talk, better do away with unneccessary pride and ego, take lessons from this story and have sense.
Ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by Hohenheim(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Apparently every unmarried girl above 30 has been proposed to many times and rejected it so they deserve to be unhappy in life.
In fact Nigerian girls should accept marriage proposals from any random nigga just because getting married is the only reason we came to this life. LoL

3 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by CHoccolaTE: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2022
You nairaland men have mental problems.

Na everyday una dey carry women matter for head to complain.

By the way Op you too dey lie. You just concocted lies from your imagination about your imaginary aunties.

Lie lie OP.

3 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Qatar2022:

It's their choice to stay single and desperate , wow , what a confused set of creatures
What's your problem with it?
You are the confused one here..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love You But... / Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing / Helping Me With My phobia :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.