Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB (4149 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Laugh won kill me today.

Nnamdi kanu denied being a member of IPOB? Wonders shall never end.

Biafra or death indeed.

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4836048569807632/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnXrMcxiWQQ

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by helinues: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hahaha

Judas

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by silvoclaira: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lol...Sit-at-home in vein

Chai... ONE CHANCE amaka o

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
I thought they said the government has no case against him. Why he dey deny IPOB? grin grin cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by adekolaelect(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lobatan Flatt headed , childrens of 8 are in confused mode .

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by heniford2: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
The Udele hope ur aware federal Government will pay MNK 1billion soon MNK go kill you soon Udele Ezi

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Who is running from the court now? Trial was supposed to begin today, they went to file yesterday for to suspend todays trial.

Kanu might have been sentenced today, with the level of evidence that was brought today.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by nrexzy: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Haaaaa....

Wahala

70yrs old man

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
heniford2:
The Udele hope ur aware federal Government will pay MNK 1billion soon MNK go kill you soon Udele Ezi

Yes. But he will spend it jn prison. grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Investigative: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Udele wants to entertain his fellow propagandist,since today news shocked them

NNAMDI KANU IS NOT A MEMBER OF IPOB BUT THE LEADER

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hope kanu is not becoming a saboteur grin cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Yibo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
he is a coward grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:

No problem. He will be paid in prison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Yibo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:
oluwole judgement
Nnamdi otule nwa mkpi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Investigative: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hahahahah
Let me laugh with Udele
Today news is enough,for us to commit suicide
But wait ooo
So Nigeria government (charges a ender) lawyer is now the one to tell us that kanu denied being ipob member
This lawyer is really dumb is what he is pursuing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Investigative: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Igbo:

oluwole judgement
Nnamdi otule nwa mkpi kanu
Hahahha a
nnamdi kanu denied biafra
Every body come let's laugh at ipob.
Nnamd kanu will soon deny ipob and esn

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by heniford2: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Yes. But he will spend it jn prison. grin grin grin
lets be watching naw, hope ur aware that the whole south East and some part of south south are on sit at home even today grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by beerfraud: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:
Hahahahah
Let me laugh with Udele
Today news is enough to for us to commit suicide but we wont
consolation word from okoro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Investigative: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

No problem. He will be paid in prison.
Hahahahah
I thought he denied bịafra
Nelson Mandela be like

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Investigative: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
beerfraud:
consolation word from okoro
I am speaking for you nah
Nnamdi kanu have deny bịafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
heniford2:
lets be watching naw, hope ur aware that the whole south East and some part of south south are on sit at home even today grin

They are doing it on their own. As far as kanu is concerned, he does not know what IPOB is. grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by beerfraud: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:

I am speaking for you nah
Nnamdi kanu have deny bịafra
so Gen Ikonso died for nothing
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Chai. Ikonso my brother, you should have listened to me. I told you this guy was a fraudster, using igbo sentiments to make money.

Well, rest in peace. We will ensure he pays heavily for your death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHDna2QUF7w

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Investigative: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

They are doing it on their own. As far as kanu is concerned, he does not know what IPOB is. grin cheesy grin cheesy
OH I thought nnamdi kanu ordered ipob and ESN to enforce it

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:

OH I thought nnamdi kanu ordered ipob and ESN to enforce it

The coming days, will be interesting. When the one bringing you the milk and honey Biafra, denies knowing you, what else is left?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by FreeStuffsNG: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
It has started sinking into him how serious his case is.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.
God bless Nigeria forever.

In case he is forming amnesia, below is a replay of one of violent rhethorics that led to multiple loss of lives and multibillion dollars properties.

In this audio ,the IPOB terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was giving orders to his violent IPOB terrorists followers on live Radio during endsars Protests.
The places he ordered them to burn down were burnt down by his followers acting on his order.

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Im sure he will deny knowing dele momodu. grin grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SWkiHjVDNg
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Exxentialz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mimi talks, he who accuses must prove it.. did you expect kanu to help them prove their case?.. by the way he's not a 'member' but the "leader"..of ipob.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Sleyk: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
The incoming president...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter / Breaking: There Can't Be Forfeiture Without A Crime, CJN Ariwoola Past Judgement / Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.