Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB (4148 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Exxentialz:
Mimi talks, he who accuses must prove it.. did you expect kanu to help them prove their case?.. by the way he's not a 'member' but the "leader"..of ipob.

Lol. So the president of Nigeria is not a Nigerian citizen? grin grin cheesy grin

Seun Osewa is not a member of Nairaland. grin grin grin

Abubakar Shekau is not a member of Bokoharam. grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by omenka(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
A whole Supleme Reader Ohamadike is "vehemently denying" his membership of IPOB shocked shocked shocked!!!

Is chukwu abuko dawadawa not a wonderful god!! Chaii!!! grin grin grin

Mynd44, you gotta see this!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by omenka(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Lol. So the president of Nigeria is not a Nigerian citizen? grin grin cheesy grin

Seun Osewa is not a member of Nairaland. grin grin grin

Abubakar Shekau is not a member of Bokoharam. grin grin grin
Igbos are unarguably the dullest species of homo sapiens on this planet. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Gbagura: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
heniford2:
The Udele hope ur aware federal Government will pay MNK 1billion soon MNK go kill you soon Udele Ezi
FG won't obey one umuahia judgment. You sef know it's a wasted judgment already. Buhari will show cownu that he was once a general.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Igo9(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
So he finally denied been ipob?
Nawa o...

But how can he run away from his shadow na..

He can't denied his reflection..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Igo9(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
heniford2:
lets be watching naw, hope ur aware that the whole south East and some part of south south are on sit at home even today grin
shut up... No part of south south sit at home for ipob

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Brimstone77: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:
Who is running from the court now? Trial was supposed to begin today, they went to file yesterday for to suspend todays trial.

Kanu might have been sentenced today, with the level of evidence that was brought today.

So he should plead guilty before you commence the trial..

Which school did you attend?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

So he should plead guilty before you commence the trial..

Which school did you attend?

Lol. So belonging to IPOB means pleading guilty? Lol, so IPOB is evil? grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Brimstone77: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Lol. So belonging to IPOB means pleading guilty? Lol, so IPOB is evil? grin grin grin cheesy

It's obvious you don't have sense..

You want him to plead guilty of all the thrashy allegations that includes incitement and attacks on military formations which he is never guilty of?

Did the judge as him if he is the leader of ipob and he said no?

You lots are clowns seriously,some time I wonder the kind of liquid in your skulls.

Spit.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
I told you Bingos that a day would come when NK would deny you. Just in same way that IPOB has denied all their terrorist activities and any of their terrorists that get arrested.
That day has come.
NK's lawyer says that NK vehemently denies being a member of IPOB, I kid you not! I just watched the video clip from TVC news.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

It's obvious you don't have sense..

You want him to plead guilty of all the thrashy allegations that includes incitement and attacks on military formations which he is never guilty of?

Did the judge as him if he is the leader of ipob and he said no?

You lots are clowns seriously,some time I wonder the kind of liquid in your skulls.

Spit.

How can u be leader of something you deny membership of?

So IPOB committed all those crimes?

So accepting to be a member of IPOB means he is guilty? grin grin grin grin grin

So he created a group he is not proud to associate with? grin grin grin grin

When its time to collect money from politicians, he is a member of IPOB, when its time to pay for their actions, he is not a member? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Sergio104(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shit.

They are rejoicing already grin.
Rejoicing over what exactly??
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by adadike(f): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
GenBuhari:
I told you Bingos that a day would come when NK would deny you. Just in same way that IPOB he has denied all their terrorist activity and any of their terrorists that get arrested.
That day has come.
NK's lawyer says that NK vehemently denies being a member of IPOB, I kid you not! I just watched the video clip from TVC news.
I hope he wasn't granted bail

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Brimstone77: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

So accepting to be a member of IPOB means he is guilty? grin grin grin grin grin

When its time to collect money from politicians, he is a member of IPOB? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

Jezz!!!

What kind of dumb ass nigger is this for goodness sake?

Charges that includes incitement and violent agitation was read out to kanu to either plead guilty or not which he pleaded not guilty because ipob which he lead doesn't subscribe to violent agitation..

Did the the judge the judge ask if he's the leader of ipob?

Can you list those charges that kanu pleaded not guilty? Or can you share a video where kanu denied being ipob leader?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

Jezz!!!

What kind of dumb ass nigger is this for goodness sake?

Charges that includes incitement and violent agitation was read out to kanu to either plead guilty or not which he pleaded not guilty because ipob which he lead doesn't subscribe to violent agitation..

Did the the judge the judge ask if he's the leader of ipob?

Can you list those charges that kanu pleaded not guilty? Or can you share a video where kanu denied being ipob leader?

Kanu pleaded not guilty, because he is not a member of IPOB and cant be held responsible for the actions of IPOB.

Dont forget many IPOB members custody are ready to confess.

They will tell their bingo's that if he did not deny IPOB, they wont get Biafra. grin grin cheesy
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Myexdisturbs: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
adadike:
They should keep that animal called kanu in jail oo, when he was free he was running his mouth causing tension and how anambra youths should go into the bush whereas his Abia State was calm

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Brimstone77: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Kanu pleaded not guilty, because he is not a member of IPOB and cant be held responsible for the actions of IPOB.

Dont forget many IPOB members custody are ready to confess.

They will tell their bingo's that if he did not deny IPOB, they wont get Biafra. grin grin cheesy

Ok what ever that Rock your boat..

I was made to understand that you don't engage a f**l in an argument because you will never win..

Have a nice day.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Karemarealty288(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:
Chai. Ikonso my brother, you should have listened to me. I told you this guy was a fraudster, using igbo sentiments to make money.

Well, rest in peace. We will ensure he pays heavily for your death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHDna2QUF7w

Ikonso of a guy was just an ignoramus....na them loose.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Billionaire Nnamdi Kanu.... grin

Is name causes headaches to FG
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Adiola(f): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
omenka:
A whole Supleme Reader Ohamadike is "vehemently denying" his membership of IPOB shocked shocked shocked!!!

Is chukwu abuko dawadawa not a wonderful god!! Chaii!!! grin grin grin

Mynd44, you gotta see this!
i have a feeling that nnamdi will tell the honourable court that buhsri is dead, how will you respond to that

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
It won't surprise me because it is apparent African presidents have to follow orders from global elites.
adadike:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na so e start.
By the time they finish with him he may deny his tribe and be singing Nigerian national anthem! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by udele1: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
GenBuhari:
Na so e start.
By the time they finish with him he may deny his tribe and be singing Nigerian national anthem! undecided

The only way out.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Kaiser20: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
SAN Mike Agbedor Abu Ozekhome lawyer to Kanu : claim Nnamdi Kanu is not a member of Ipob, and has nothing in common with them.
Nnamdi Kanu has no knowledge of ESN existence
Nnamdi Kanu never ordered anyone to fight the Nigeria security agents.
Nnamdi Kanu an activist is a law abiding citizen of Nigeria
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Sicilyjoe: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
GenBuhari:
I told you Bingos that a day would come when NK would deny you. Just in same way that IPOB he has denied all their terrorist activity and any of their terrorists that get arrested.
That day has come.

Not NKs lawyer that made the statement but FG lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Emergingnation0: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:
[s]

When its time to collect money from politicians, he is a member of IPOB, when its time to pay for their actions, he is not a member? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE[/s]
The cheap propaganda by your Jihadist government will never sell oooo
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by BanevsJoker(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
He is not a member, he is the leader. Point of correction.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Emergingnation0: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sergio104:
Shit.

They are rejoicing already grin.
Rejoicing over what exactly??
It is only the gullibles like you will fall for that useless propaganda...... IPOB is far ahead your useless Fulani Jihadist government..
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Now you are denying IP0B lawyer grin
Sicilyjoe:

Not NKs lawyer that made the statement but FG lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by smileyoo: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Person like me, will not believe this except this statement comes from the very lips of Nnamdi kanu, because lawyers can say anything to save the skin of their clients.
but a man that can deny his a avowed conviction is not worth of being a man, not to talk of being a leader.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by RodeDindu: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:
Laugh won kill me today.

Nnamdi kanu denied being a member of IPOB? Wonders shall never end.

Biafra or death indeed.

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4836048569807632/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnXrMcxiWQQ

Are you this jobless??
Who was being interviewed??
Get a life or borrow one
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being A Member Of IPOB by Ojiofor: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is Nnamdi Kanu not a sabo for denying IPOB membership?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Is 100% Obidient. Our Pvcs Are Ready. (photos) / Why Dangote Is Producing Diesel And Aviation Fuel Firstly / Was Emeka Ojukwu Ever Married To Stella Onyeador?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.