Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Travel Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Enquiries (937 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Enquiries by Rasheedunq: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys what are the requirements or tips for France airport transit visa ?
I don't have a job but I have a foreigner sponsoring me.

Thanks
Re: Travel Enquiries by HOKIM(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
You heading to the Caribbean??
Re: Travel Enquiries by Rasheedunq: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
HOKIM:
You heading to the Caribbean??

Yes I am
Re: Travel Enquiries by HOKIM(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wer?? So I can advice u...
Re: Travel Enquiries by Rasheedunq: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2022
I'm going from Nigeria to Dominica. Please advice me
HOKIM:
Wer?? So I can advice u...
Re: Travel Enquiries by HOKIM(m): 7:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Rasheedunq:
I'm going from Nigeria to Dominica. Please advice me

Hello, just seeing this now.... Easy!!

Apply for a Brazilian transit visa, make your claim strong... letter of invitation (where needed), the passport of the invite(r) , letter of introduction, proof in the Dominica immigration website showing Nigeria is Visa free ,a flight itinerary showing you will fly through Brazil and transit while switching planes to your destination, etc..then the other documents required to by the Brazilian embassy for a visa.... put in mind that we(Nigerians) are visa free to Dominica but even wen u get to Dominica doesn't mean automatic pass into the country as u must provide proof , like hotel reservation, the address of where you are going to, a person in Dominca and their address etc....

Best of luck.....

1 Like

Re: Travel Enquiries by HOKIM(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2022
Rasheedunq:
Hi guys what are the requirements or tips for France airport transit visa ?
I don't have a job but I have a foreigner sponsoring me.

Thanks

Getting a transit visa to Europe is more difficult than getting a tourist visa sef.....

But if u get it,its cheaper than going through south America....
Re: Travel Enquiries by Rasheedunq: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for the response.
Most Flights i have checked pass through UK, and others, through France.
I am yet to see flights connecting me through brazil.
Have you traveled to Dominica before or are you there presently? Please I need a step by step guide.
I applied for a French Airport Transit visa to pass to France and a French overseas territories Visa to pass through Guadeloupe because I have a layover in Guadeloupe before connecting to Dominica I have travel insurance and hotel bookings but yet I was denied the visa.
Reason being, justification for the purpose and conditions for intended stay was not provided. I was told by someone that I need to show documents showing ties to Nigerian as the want to know if I will be returning back to Nigeria after my stay in dominca.
I already have my flight booked for March 3. Kindly help if you know anything that could be of assistance.

HOKIM:

Hello, just seeing this now.... Easy!!

Apply for a Brazilian transit visa, make your claim strong... letter of invitation (where needed), the passport of the invite(r) , letter of introduction, proof in the Dominica immigration website showing Nigeria is Visa free ,a flight itinerary showing you will fly through Brazil and transit while switching planes to your destination, etc..then the other documents required to by the Brazilian embassy for a visa.... put in mind that we(Nigerians) are visa free to Dominica but even wen u get to Dominica doesn't mean automatic pass into the country as u must provide proof , like hotel reservation, the address of where you are going to, a person in Dominca and their address etc....

Best of luck.....
Re: Travel Enquiries by HOKIM(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rasheedunq:
Thanks for the response.
Most Flights i have checked pass through UK, and others, through France.
I am yet to see flights connecting me through brazil.
Have you traveled to Dominica before or are you there presently? Please I need a step by step guide.
I applied for a French Airport Transit visa to pass to France and a French overseas territories Visa to pass through Guadeloupe because I have a layover in Guadeloupe before connecting to Dominica I have travel insurance and hotel bookings but yet I was denied the visa.
Reason being, justification for the purpose and conditions for intended stay was not provided. I was told by someone that I need to show documents showing ties to Nigerian as the want to know if I will be returning back to Nigeria after my stay in dominca.
I already have my flight booked for March 3. Kindly help if you know anything that could be of assistance.

I told you before ..... getting a European transit visa is harder than getting a tourist visa to Europe.. it's funny but crazy... I have a route..I can help u with. It is more expensive than going through Europe but expensive... wen u talked bout booking flight. Have u confirmed ur flight or it's an unconfirmed itinerary?? ... I can help u with a route but u might have to email me...
Re: Travel Enquiries by Henryjames80: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
You can try Turkey airline
Re: Travel Enquiries by Rasheedunq: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
HOKIM:

I told you before ..... getting a European transit visa is harder than getting a tourist visa to Europe.. it's funny but crazy... I have a route..I can help u with. It is more expensive than going through Europe but expensive... wen u talked bout booking flight. Have u confirmed ur flight or it's an unconfirmed itinerary?? ... I can help u with a route but u might have to email me...

Thanks for your reaching out. Yes, we can communicate via mail.y email address is akanderasheed6@gmail.com. I already have a ticket but can request a voucher and change routes. May I have your email address to write you?

1 Like

Re: Travel Enquiries by HOKIM(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rasheedunq:

Thanks for your reaching out. Yes, we can communicate via mail.y email address is akanderasheed6@gmail.com. I already have a ticket but can request a voucher and change routes. May I have your email address to write you?

I have emailed you ...

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa / Usa No 1 Enemy Of Nigeria / Corporate Body Needs A Consultant To Handle Ndlea Clearance-urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.