Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (33842 Views)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by philme87: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tundun Abiola, one of the daughters of late MKO Abiola, had an outburst on national TV on Wednesday morning after one of the supporters of Bola Tinubu's presidential aspiration made a reference to her late father during an interview.

Tundun had asked the Tinubu supporters to respond to the allegation made by a presidential aide, Babafemi Ojodu, that he has been threatened for not supporting the presidential aspirations of the National leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu.

Responding to the question, Ayodele Adewale said 

''Asiwaju will never send anybody to attack anybody and if anybody has said unprintable words against Mr Ojodu, the onus lies on him to prove that that person was actually from Asiwaju Tinubu and Mr Ojodu knows that Asiwaju will never do that. Asiwaju is very forgiving, even people who have wronged him.

If you permit me, I will always refer to him because I preserve his history and I have always worked to make sure all he deserves is given back to him and that is your dad, Chief MKO Abiola. 

It was on the streets of Lagos when some Airfoce officers slapped him and abused him. He was attacked by some military ratings. the Mad dog incident. Chief Abiola never raised a finger. He never even fought the military hierachy. He took it in as a leader and he forgave them''

After a short break on the show, Tundun expressed her displeasure at the guest for speaking about her father's.

''I just had this really insulting encounter with our previous guest and I am furious. My father is not the one running for President. That was in 1993. Why was he raised randomly?

That was completely out of order. I am completely furious. I can't even contain myself right now. 

I would defend my father. In recent times, I have been nauseated by the kind of revisionist history I have been subjected to. Everybody betrays that man constantly till today. How many times can you kill a man? What does he have to do with what we are discussing today? If their principal has not done enough to stand on his own two feet, that is hardly my fault or his fault. Invoking this man....

What on earth was that nonsense? 

Completely name-dropping. My feet are sore from people dropping my father's name constantly. Can you just stand on your own two feet if at all you have two feet to stand on''

Watching the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhU1hXb7A9w

9 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
No sane or normal human being supports Tinubu, only YMM do...

In the voice of Tinubu urchins... Abiola's daughter is the head of IPOB Lagos Branch undecided undecided

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by PrinceOfLagos: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tinubu and his camp should stop blackmailing people to support him

It is not by force to support a fellow Yoruba man especially the one with questionable character like Tinubu

Tinubu is a sinking ship that no sane Yoruba man wanna go down with except the agberos and hungry supporters that only got eyes on his bullion van

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Jessi04: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Coolsperm: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is as if most Tinubu supporters are members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants)

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
She is inconsequential.

Ojudu should go and report to the police and stop disturbing our peace abeg

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
I told you people that Tinubu urchins are mannerless and uncouth now they've gone to dig up a dead man from his grave just to score cheap political points. Useless people

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Whazar(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
“How many times do you kill a man?”

These people should tell us their plan and manifesto and stop scoring cheap points with MKO and the nadeco fight

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Shetemi12(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tinubu is the one who stood for her father, financed their agitation to get his mandate back. Well, she can't know because she was a baby then but how did she become a wailer

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Ezeama400: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
philme87:
Tundun Abiola, one of the daughters of late MKO Abiola, had an outburst on national TV on Wednesday morning after one of the supporters of Bola Tinubu's presidential aspiration made a reference to her late father during an interview.

Tundun had asked the Tinubu supporters to respond to the allegation made by a presidential aide, Babafemi Ojodu, that he has been threatened for not supporting the presidential aspirations of the National leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu.

Responding to the question, Ayodele Adewale said 

''Asiwaju will never send anybody to attack anybody and if anybody has said unprintable words against Mr Ojodu, the onus lies on him to prove that that person was actually from Asiwaju Tinubu and Mr Ojodu knows that Asiwaju will never do that. Asiwaju is very forgiving, even people who have wronged him.

If you permit me, I will always refer to him because I preserve his history and I have always worked to make sure all he deserves is given back to him and that is your dad, Chief MKO Abiola. 

It was on the streets of Lagos when some Airfoce officers slapped him and abused him. He was attacked by some military ratings. the Mad dog incident. Chief Abiola never raised a finger. He never even fought the military hierachy. He took it in as a leader and he forgave them''

After a short break on the show, Tundun expressed her displeasure at the guest for speaking about her father's.

''I just had this really insulting encounter with our previous guest and I am furious. My father is not the one running for President. That was in 1993. Why was he raised randomly?

That was completely out of order. I am completely furious. I can't even contain myself right now. 

I would defend my father. In recent times, I have been nauseated by the kind of revisionist history I have been subjected to. Everybody betrays that man constantly till today. How many times can you kill a man? What does he have to do with what we are discussing today? If their principal has not done enough to stand on his own two feet, that is hardly my fault or his fault. Invoking this man....

What on earth was that nonsense? 

Completely name-dropping. My feet are sore from people dropping my father's name constantly. Can you just stand on your own two feet if at all you have two feet to stand on''

Watching the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhU1hXb7A9w

They might tag the woman IPOB

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by christejames(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin grin

I won't laugh much!

This Tinubu urchins will never give you a coherent reason to lose your guard cheesy and fall in support of their paymaster.

I just have my fingers crossed waiting for when my Arewa brethren will show him how to become a president in Nigeria grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by hisexcellency34: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
really insulting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Ttalk: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
That was a gaffe from Ayo, former Lasusu president. It's unfortunate they are using their struggle during military to cart away all our resources

2 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Advocate500: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
She is inconsequential.

any body that disagree with mr bullion van is automatically an inconsequential fellow, we are learning everyday.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Advocate500: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
The girl obviously knows that Tinubu was among those that betrayed her father, but will Tinubu paid urchins agree with her? They seem to understand abiola more than his children. We are watching, when we say miscreants knows how to re-write history to suit their narrative, people thought we are joking, most people never knew Tinubu was this hated in yuroba land until now.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Jack005(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
She is inconsequential.

Who sabi you or your father.. A common nairaland urchin like you is calling a popular man's daughter inconsequential..lol. werey

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Benchilwell: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jack005:
Who sabi you or your father.. A common nairaland urchin like you is calling a popular man's daughter inconsequential..lol. werey
are u minding that radio that have no batteries in is brain saying d lady is inconsequential

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jack005:
Why is your father this pained?

Have you ever heard of her before or any of her achievement? If you worship people... I do not

So you can go and die if you don't like it

You're inconsequential just like her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by BennyDGreat: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
I like that she made her point clear.
Everybody go couple themselves after this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Anazp: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
The man was rude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Dailymice: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Reading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jagaban

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by ipobarethieves: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
sad
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by techmo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
cool

Well people must talk about your father as he is a public figure and hero of democracy

The way mkpuru Nmiri pigs also do reference Abiola and Awolowo is sometimes weird but as a public figure we let it slide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by madridsta007(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
She is inconsequential.

You are a faceless internet warrior.

She is on National TV.

Who is inconsequential?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by SATANTHEBOSSS: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
I see nothing wrong with what he said , she is she infuriated like obamamessi that is a child rapst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by EnEnPeecee: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tunibu na leprosy . Everybody is avoiding him like a plague. Old drug baron

13 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by juman(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Abiola was part of nigerian problem.
He was a military collaborator.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Photos From Aliyu Muazu's Son's Wedding / President Buhari Arrives Abuja After A Stop Over In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.