Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia (53189 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Osejohn(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
There is no connection between the sex video and lyrics/poetry or were they playing music in the background of the said video
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by pweeryambre: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
It could be the one with " somebody son go find me one day" it trended in 2021, so what are they talking about, or are they trying to confuse the students.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Michelle70(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats a superdumb question!!!! whats the relation between her sex video and musical lyrics/poetry?’
me I deh reason am, but I remembered back then in school when our lecturer gave us a question stating "All flesh is grass, explain" omo till today I no sabi the answer

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by whippersnapper(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
omo Nigerian lecturer's Sabi ask person dumb and confusing questions sha. Only to understand the question sef you go done chop 30 minutes. At the end you just end up freestyling and bushbeating

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Shalommy(f): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
This tiwa bae na fine baby oo. Afonja no dey fine hmmm.. Chaii
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Do we have universities in Nigeria? Only private universities are a step up.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by bmdmix11: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
lazy lecturer
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Heterodox(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
obailala:
This has to be the most stupid exam question ever. What's the relevance or link between the question and the sex video?
Don't you think you're the dumb one? Cos there's no part where sex video was mentioned.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Uyi168: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
That could refer to any of her videos not necessarily the sex one grin
notorious.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
You go fear when the exam question says; Write freely on so so and so.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
The real question is; Explain the connection between musical lyrics and poetry?

That Tiwa stuff is just there for distraction.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by PermSec01(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
obailala:
This has to be the most stupid exam question ever. What's the relevance or link between the question and the sex video?
I think the examiner just want to confuse them... To me the question is still direct even tho he intend to make it complicated...if I'm one of the student I will just do the relevant introduction and go fully to talk abt wats musical lyrics and poetry...then point out their connection shikenan......and do my conclusion....to hell with Tiwa and her video.... I won't even mention anything bout it undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Heterodox(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
me I deh reason am, but I remembered back then in school when our lecturer gave us a question stating "All flesh is grass, explain" omo till today I no sabi the answer
Grasses are usually green. Greenness connotes inexperience. All flesh is grass could mean all humans are inexperienced at certain things.

Otherwise, it could mean plain juvenility and richness.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by ImoleNaija: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
I still need a student of literature to explain the question to me coz I no know how Tiwa's video take relate with musical lyrics & poetry.

Dreytonisback:
Guess what ?

She can sue that Univ up to $40M
This is total rubbish , anyway na she cause the nonsense
How does kpekus concern the topic they're being taught

Lights up my kpoli in peace

You're high already, Oga. You shouldn't be lighting another.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by duruokpu(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't know what is wrong with all the lecturers in this our country does it means that someone cannot have fun again....
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Dizzyyish: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Ramisis: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Take it easy comrades, I think the lecturer wanted to confuse, the students, making the question a bit technical,
The real question is all about poetry and music lyrics
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by SenecaTheYonger: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
That lecturer for don use the video masturbate tire. Most of all these actions manifest in our day to day lives.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Dreytonisback(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Guess what ?

She can sue that Univ up to $40M
This is total rubbish , anyway na she cause the nonsense
How does kpekus concern the topic they're being taught

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Sucolee(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wetin tiwa no go see for paper
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
�Exam went wrong �
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Lewiseze1988(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmm,funny lecturer.he just wan mock tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Kellibae(f): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Coolgent:

Stop embarrassing yourself

This i super dumb mor than the question
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by obailala(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Heterodox:
Don't you think you're the dumb one? Cos there's no part where sex video was mentioned.
Between us both, I'm clearly not the dumbo. The question mentioned "Tiwa Savage's 'notorious' video that trended in 2021", and everyone knows the main Tiwa's notorious video that trended in 2021, except of course an obvious oversabi who's trying too hard to sound clever.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by mozona(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
tiwa should answer the question
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Pootle: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
could be any of her notorious videos grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Does she have this curve or it is a Photoshop?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Kmf0: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by emmykk(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
thats a superdumb question!!!! whats the relation between her sex video and musical lyrics/poetry?’

I thought as much the question lack vibe and meaning.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
obailala:
This has to be the most stupid exam question ever. What's the relevance or link between the question and the Tiwa Savage video?
Honestly....
Who are these people who keep denigrating the Black Race?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia by Bodinya: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
just scrolling down to be looking at the comments which may not actually make sense where some are just insulting without using their rational thinking on the QUESTION.
The lecturer can't just wake up one day without intrapersonal thoughts and decided to set a question.
What I believe is that when they call the lecturer's attention he will explain it vividly without any confusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.