Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? (5251 Views)

Tell Us The Stupid Things You Did When You Fell In Love � / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Sheddy5(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Just at first sight though.....
i fall in love with her the first time i saw her..... That is when i started thinking of her and having sleepless night......

everytime she is on my mind, i don't know why.
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Premiumwriter: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2022
talk2hb1:
Her Trust in Me, She Believed I can do anything
these types of ladies are not to be taken for granted.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by talk2hb1(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Premiumwriter:
these types of ladies are not to be taken for granted.

There are many things beyond our control!
She is Happily married now, still have special place for her in my hearts.
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by bigpicture001: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2022
talk2hb1:

There are many things beyond our control!
She is Happily married now, still have special place for her in my hearts.

E no pass say she meet someone with bigger money...

Women HV abadon the core ingredients of love and are now after money

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by talk2hb1(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

E no pass say she meet someone with bigger money...

Women HV abadon the core ingredients of love and are now after money
Nope, but if she meet someone with bigger money, we go spend am together niyen.
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by jaszplus12(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2022
talk2hb1:
Her Trust in Me, She Believed I can do anything
Same here!!
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by OsilaGama(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
She say she want make we date,i tellam its fine but i no get money to the pay person daughter bills,..she say money no be issue.

uptill now m happily enjoying our relationship'

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
sammuell:
Her eyes
Walking step
Pointed nose
Her legs
Shape
Fair
Height

Omo if I see a girl with sweet leg
My body dey always vibrate
I fit run mad for sweet leg
Most special if come get height, slime and fair
Just forget it cheesy cheesy

She doesn't exist lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sheddy5:
Just at first sight though.....
i fall in love with her the first time i saw her..... That is when i started thinking of her and having sleepless night......

everytime she is on my mind, i don't know why.
Like in a movie lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Sheddy5(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:
Like in a movie lol
lol exactly
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sheddy5:

lol exactly
Hope you're together?
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by CrownOfClay724: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
She was razz, streetwise and a music head.

Face me I face you.

We been disturb the whole yard that year with Duet. cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by CrownOfClay724: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
OsilaGama:
She say she want make we date,i tellam its fine but i no get money to the pay person daughter bills,..she say money no be issue.

uptill now m happily enjoying our relationship'

My guy, free her in time if you no go marry her o.

Cos,

Her type rare.
And dem no deserve any yawa.

Sé you grab?

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by OsilaGama(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

My guy, free her in time if you no go marry her o.

Cos,

Her type rare.
And dem no deserve any yawa.

Sé you grab?

Yah mhan/ma'm
i'v seen she is really a good person..and we both plan taking it to the next level..
my only problem be say she de put too much pressure on me ^_^
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Lilsameey: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stacyomolola:

Guys with open teeth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Toor, be looking like softmadeit
Abeg no dey compare us with that fry pan headed dude.
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Stacyomolola(f): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lilsameey:
Abeg no dey compare us with that fry pan headed dude.

grin grin grin grin grin vawlence

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by CrownOfClay724: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
OsilaGama:

Yah mhan/ma'm
i'v seen she is really a good person..and we both plan taking it to the next level..
my only problem be say she de put too much pressure on me ^_^

That one sha dey.

Age no dey woman side, you know.

But it's all good.

Wish you both luck and happiness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by OsilaGama(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

That one sha dey.
Age no dey woman side, you know.
But it's all good.
Wish you both luck and happiness.
Thanks fam
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by sammuell(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

She doesn't exist lol

I don't mean all in one person
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by MrCork: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stacyomolola:

grin grin grin grin grin vawlence

wot is the exact color?
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Sheddy5(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:
Hope you're together?
yeah, we are together but we are both introvert so we rarely see each other
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by JhimmySpark(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Way back in Secondary school, I fell in love with Elizabeth because of her handwriting. I sometimes prefer reading her notes to mine sef.

I fell for Charity because of her broken tooth! She has this broken front tooth exactly like the musician Niniola's own. It made her somehow unique and sexy in my eyes. Unfortunately that's the one thing about her she wish she could change while it's the one thing I love seeing whenever I was with her.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by JhimmySpark(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Way back in Secondary school, I fell in love with Elizabeth because of her handwriting. I sometimes prefer reading her notes to mine sef.

I fell for Charity because of her broken tooth! She has this broken front tooth exactly like the musician Niniola's own. It made her somehow unique and sexy in my eyes. Unfortunately that's the one thing about her she wish she could change while it's the one thing I love seeing whenever I was with her.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Height and Posture

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by qtguru(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
There's an elderly lady, she had the nicest character and very gentle and kind, fell in love with her but she way older than me and kept seeing me as a kid, I was 17 then she was 37

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
His eyes, first time we met, I saw genuineness in his eyes, I still see it everyday.
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by folake4u(f): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
He had a nice ass. kiss

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2022
sammuell:

I don't mean all in one person
Good luck with that
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2022
Sheddy5:

yeah, we are together but we are both introvert so we rarely see each other

Hmm okay, kinda surprising

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by BestDicker: 12:23am On Jan 21, 2022
Too much kiss
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Sheddy5(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Hmm okay, kinda surprising
yeah, indeed.
Re: What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2022
I saw her account balance and i instantly knew she was the one lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See This (pix) / Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt / Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.