Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lastma And Google Map - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lastma And Google Map (712 Views)

Driver Evading LASTMA Raid Crushes Street Cleaners To Death In Lagos / Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lastma And Google Map by gmacnoms(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good evening everyone. I followed the directions of google map along Otto wharf. I had to check to be sure I am following the map. As I was getting to where I would turn, as directed by the map, LASTMA held my car. A ticket has been given for 200K to be paid tomorrow. I am very confused and wondering if map takes people one way.
Please NLs help me review these directions if I am on one way.

I would also appreciate any support I can get, because I no get 200k sef to pay Lasg

@justwise , @lalasticlala please do justice

2 Likes

Re: Lastma And Google Map by depure(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
They there na they find attention, you for settle them there sharply and avoid argument shey na lastma or Lagos State government get map... If the map out of error direct you to sambisa you no fo turn?

1 Like

Re: Lastma And Google Map by gmacnoms(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
depure:
They there na they find attention, you for settle them there sharply and avoid argument shey na lastma or Lagos State government get map... If the map out of error direct you to sambisa you no fo turn?
Thanks for the input. But honestly, I’s rather pay the 200k to LASG than beg one man with 20/50k.
Re: Lastma And Google Map by depure(m): 12:39am On Jan 20, 2022
gmacnoms:
Thanks for the input. But honestly, I’s rather pay the 200k to LASG than beg one man with 20/50k.
my brother if you still need help holla me that money las las it will come down na Nigeria we dey you no kill person... This country person no fit do mistake for where this our law enforcement agency them they..... Just simple thing wey then supposed correct you them done run ticket you. .

2 Likes

Re: Lastma And Google Map by lukaino(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2022
I had a similar experience at Oshodi over a year ago. Google maps led me into a one-way road where Police stopped me.
It seems the maps is not sufficiently updated to capture one- ways in Lagos
Re: Lastma And Google Map by Memberclub(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
gmacnoms:
Good evening everyone. I followed the directions of google map along Otto wharf. I had to check to be sure I am following the map. As I was getting to where I would turn, as directed by the map, LASTMA held my car. A ticket has been given for 200K to be paid tomorrow. I am very confused and wondering if map takes people one way.

I would also appreciate any support I can get, because I no get 200k sef to pay Lasg

don't let them ticket you for one way. haba
Re: Lastma And Google Map by Drealman20: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
gmacnoms:

Boss pls do you have any Iron for sale... Just small like 3k budget...
Re: Lastma And Google Map by gmacnoms(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Drealman20:

you can pickup for free
Re: Lastma And Google Map by Raydos: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
You dey use google map in africa lol, e go hard you, with cities wey no get proper planning and everything jampacked lol

except you dey europe, america, asian, and some part of africa like south africa, egypt, algeria e.t.c you no fit enjoy google

funny enough you dey use am for nigeria? Worst place on earth

I laugh you gan ni
Re: Lastma And Google Map by gmacnoms(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Drealman20:

hello man. Whatsapp me on zero 8 1 five nine six 7 2 three five zero

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Can't Use My Visa Card To Pay For Goods On Alibaba. / Different Age In WAEC And Other Documents Needed For Student VISA Please Help!!! / My Montreal Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.