Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? (34764 Views)

Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by KingAzari: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
lexy2014:

How will these names make Nigeria better?

By sustaining the current developmental plan and policies of their party,which are in line with our NEEDS.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by ogunmourinho(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu and osinbajo
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Coolgent(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wike/Tambuwal
Tambuwal/Wike
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Diligent1(f): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
If Ambode cannot be president in 2023, they should make him a minister of finance and we will see the drastic positive effect on the Nigeria economy.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by emmyN(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
For me, it shouldn't be Tinubu, it shouldn't be Atiku, and it shouldn't be a northerner. I think Osibanjo should pair with Obi. While I feel the Igbos deserve a turn to rule, from the present situation of the country, it may be difficult to actualize. They should make do with a vice presidential position first.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Testimony1988(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
I concur.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by STENON(f): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2022
KBKonline as President

https://m.facebook.com/kbkfoundation?__tn__=%2Cg

and

Nairalander Justwise as Vice President grin grin

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Abdogood(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Sunday and Kanu...

Star boy or Star Man
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by freshalien: 12:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Osinbanjo is a weakling he can't rule his government will be like that of 10 lions ruling a goat..

This is one of the many reason why Nigeria is a shiithole with a despicable reputation both continentally and internationally.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Businessman1986:
Tinubu - Experienced enough to deal with entrenched antagonists of a better Nigeria. Will appoint technocrats, though still an imperfect candidate.

Zulum - A strong, progressive Northerner.
a bullion van thief can't be our president. He can be president of awoyaya and environs only
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so very wrong..he has distinguished himself in many ways. Unfortunately he can't do beyond his constituted jurisdiction.

But I believe he has a better chance than any other candidate.

As a Pastor, 80% of Christians will support and vote for him wrong choice, He will keep on remitting to the lifeless cow in daura. He can't be my president.

As a Professor, 80% of academic and students will support and vote for him

As a Lawyer, 80% of lawyers will support and vote for him

As a loyal and dedicated Vice President to President Muhammadu Buhari, 80% of Buhari followers will support and vote for him

As an in-law to Obafemi Awolowo family, 80% of Yorubas will support and vote for him

As a Leader who initiated the various Social Investment Programmes of Buhari administration, 80% of the ordinary people of Nigeria will support and vote for him.

The South east and South South love him.

So, when they ask you what structures does Yemi Osinbajo have, tell them he has religious, academia, professional, political(Buhari), ethnic and people structures.

Pastor(Prof) Yemi Osinbajo SAN, is the incoming President of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Copied and modified

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by ofiko123(m): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Nigeria is a useless country, quote me anywhere..
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by largeman4u(m): 2:38am On Jan 21, 2022
PYO - president Yemi Osinbajo and Peter obi
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by bezimo(m): 3:10am On Jan 21, 2022
Kingsly Moghalu President
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by lexy2014: 4:13am On Jan 21, 2022
KingAzari:

By sustaining the current developmental plan and policies of their party,which are in line with our NEEDS.

what current developmental plans and policies of their party are you referring to? can u please outline them and explain them?

since 2015, how have those "developmental plans and policies of their party" brought about development in nigeria?
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Alabule: 4:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Someone said madness is doing the same over and over again and expecting a different result.
Why can't Nigerians see beyond APC and PDP? Dem use suffer swear for us?
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Chochovini: 5:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Toks2008:
For me I will go with Star Boy any day any time with Zulum as his running mate. Let's have two Proffesors handle our affairs for the very first time.

A clarion Call beckons to Professor Yemi Osinbajo and posterity will judge him if he refuses to come out to declare his interest.

Anyways this is my personal choice... What about you? Who would you prefer to be Nigeria's next president?

. OP, My opinion exactly. On point.

Meanwhile, I take a stroll...
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Islacourt: 5:48am On Jan 21, 2022
Which Nigeria are you talking about? You all are really in deep sleep !!!
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by GindoX(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Osinbanjo and okocha Charles Alaba.. perfect candidates.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Ofiadiegwu: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Batman and Robin

[img]https://c./VKeRffhEsFsAAAAC/late-batman.gif[/img]

Your candidates are tired of running.

Stop their race so they could take a rest.
grin grin
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by zomby(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Sergio104:
Peter Obi my choice

The man is tested and trusted.

forget unnecessary propaganda against him. The way he handled the "Godfatherism menace" in Anambra is still a hundred question to be answered. And upon that propelled Anambra to the Zenith

No charisma.
The man sounds like an auto parts seller…
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by samnificent(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2022
Osibanjo and Amaechi,
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by rosechika1994: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2022
Ayim puis Ayim, formal senate president from the South east
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by inzek(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Mr Peter obi and Zulu
M
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Lightened: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Take a bottle of chilled coke...na man u be��
Sergio104:
Peter Obi my choice

The man is tested and trusted.

forget unnecessary propaganda against him. The way he handled the "Godfatherism menace" in Anambra is still a hundred question to be answered. And upon that propelled Anambra to the Zenith

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Amhappy(f): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Osibanjo is my first choice
Any good woman/man can suffice as Vice
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by patpaul: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum as President and Babatunde Fashola as Vice President

religious zealot
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by DaCharis2016: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2022
If APC fails to make Osinbajo the flagbearer, I think APC will stop being a major, relevant party after Buhari.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by luvcarz(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2022
President: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Vice President: Babagana Zulum
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by DrGoodman: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Peter Obi

Only if he will agree.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Bouncing2(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Obi Peter

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seven DIGs To Go As Buhari Appoints New Inspectors-General Of Police / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State / Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.