Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video (60114 Views)

Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Funnyandviral: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Video of a man is trending on the internet, after he was publicly disgraced by a prostitute he slept with. He was seen with the aggrieved who seized his footwear afterwards.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCvTU0tA0c

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by otipoju(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Which kain wahala be this.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Entprys(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
So this man never stop rubbish ? I know him. That is Mr Olayide

281 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by chatinent: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
The shame leave them catch ATM e begin sing Blues give them.

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by buttlover(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
But bro will Google adsense accept your YouTube videos with other people's watermark? Like TikTok?. Just asking

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by doggedfighter(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
That girl means business.

It's her legit hustle.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by doggedfighter(f): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Entprys:
So this man never stop rubbish ?
I know him.
That is Mr Olayide

Is he your neighbour or customer?

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by vickyhow(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
You do ritual buy corolla, Devil don reap you grin grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by ERockson: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
angry The type of Oloso cankill at a little provocation.This one pass Chidinma the murderer

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Entprys(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is he your neighbour or customer.
Is olayide ibrahim from osogbo.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by amrichy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmm every man with his own trouble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by doggedfighter(f): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Entprys:

Is olayide ibrahim from osogbo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ibrahim ke

8 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Entprys(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ibrahim ke
Yep. Yooba wa nani

9 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by iTearHerToto: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Even before I opened the thread I knew it was Mr Afonja grin

Pukes angry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Adeolaeniola(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2022
Omo see gobe

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by frugal(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Skits and prank videos no let us know wetin be real again smiley

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2022
I hope this ain't a skit tho..if it ain't let's go
You wan rip the gal wey dey hustle on her own?bunch of weaklings..the gal should get him arrested if he ain't willing to pay..

Na still the same person go come nairaland brag about em sexual encounter when deep down em no dey pay..if na to make mouth their head dey always shine pay money now na problem.. undecided undecided
The part where she slapped him really gave me some happy rush.. grin grin smart gal..she suppose Comot em trousers and shirt make she teach am lesson..shame don chop the guy finish to waka na problem.. grin grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Naijanascam: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Please who can explain what they are saying.....I can only hear owo olosho and duro now..... grin grin grin angry angry angry grin angry angry angry grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 20, 2022
The way people are just watching grin hilarious

3 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by shortIGBOman: 5:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Entprys:
So this man never stop rubbish ?
I know him.
That is Mr Olayide

You are wrong. Na Emeka be that. He dey sell Okrika for Ariara Market, Aba. grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by biafrasun: 5:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Yoruba men with toto they never disappoint

8 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Karemarealty288(m): 5:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Don't pay Ashawo after offering her services and see say them get power pass Hercules ..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Him no fit just arrange this babe with one slap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by KingOfTheDamned: 6:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Omo I shame for this man. His colleagues will see this video. His friends ,his family His girlfriend or wife will also see it..

It is finished

50 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Shameless people. He just did it for freecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by FuckDModz: 7:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Smelly girls are usually the loudest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by delzbaba(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Sign of a cursed man

20 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Godswillu(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2022
The video do not look real to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by sammuell(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2022
I wonder why people sleep with a runs girls still won't pay them

Very shameful

7 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Mpcoll001: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Wahala for who no get better wife... Lol

Dey wear better clothes @siggy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.