Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Used Dell Desktop Computer For Sale - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Used Dell Desktop Computer For Sale (366 Views)

Used Lenovo Desktop Computer For Sale / I Need A Desktop Computer That Can Do Video Editing & Graphics / Desktop Computer For Sale ( sold sold) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Used Dell Desktop Computer For Sale by hunkyChunky(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Clean Dell Dell Optiplex 760 DCNE for sale. Was given to me buy my uncle a few years back, and I'm trying to sell to finance a new computer for my programming needs bought it brand new with receipts

16" display
2GB RAM
160GB HDD
Black

it's perfectly fine as you can see in the pictures, you can also come over to test it out.

Note: it's a bit dusty since I haven't used it a bit and due to the harmattan, but I've since then cleaned it up and it's in perfect working condition. Also has a keyboard but it doesn't come with mouse.

Overall, It's working well.

Cost: 50,000

Whatsapp or call to buy: 09138888705

Location: Lagos. (Can also be waybilled to any major city in Nigeria)

Re: Used Dell Desktop Computer For Sale by hunkyChunky(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Still available. Price negotiable
hunkyChunky:
Clean Dell Dell Optiplex 760 DCNE for sale. Was given to me buy my uncle a few years back, and I'm trying to sell to finance a new computer for my programming needs bought it brand new with receipts

16" display
2GB RAM
160GB HDD
Black

it's perfectly fine as you can see in the pictures, you can also come over to test it out.

Note: it's a bit dusty since I haven't used it a bit and due to the harmattan, but I've since then cleaned it up and it's in perfect working condition. Also has a keyboard but it doesn't come with mouse.

Overall, It's working well.

Cost: 50,000

Whatsapp or call buy: 09138888705

Location: Lagos. ( Can also be waybilled to any Major city ).

(1) (Reply)

How To Uninstall Internet Explorer From Your System / Laptops Selling For Less Than 100k / London Used Toshiba Satellite Laptop... 21k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.