Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Is College Of Health Still Relevant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is College Of Health Still Relevant (274 Views)

Is College Relief Fund Genuine (CRF) ? / Is College Relief Fund A Scam ? / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is College Of Health Still Relevant by Clean2016: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2022
My cousin wanted to study a course in college of health technology.

I have asked people round and I don't seems to get the right answer?

Is this school still relevant? does it still have value or is it ordinary paper certificate school? where can they work after graduation

Thanks
Re: Is College Of Health Still Relevant by Olarewajub: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2022
What course does she want to study at the College of Health?

She can always further her studies via direct entry to the University.
Re: Is College Of Health Still Relevant by Clean2016: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Olarewajub:
What course does she want to study at the College of Health?

She can always further her studies via direct entry to the University.

IMAGING

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Ayo Babalola University First Class Graduates To Get N25,000 Reward Each / Kebbi State Sponsors 117 Students To Study Abroad (Photos) / Secondary School Student Electrocuted After Power Surge In Makurdi (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.