Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos (61241 Views)

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Bola Tinubu's Running Mate 2023? - Photo / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Michelle70:
I seriously need to leave the country.
I swear, something is seriously wrong with Nigerians. I just thank God for his blessings, I should be able to afford taking myself and my family to any country by then. Let the suffering continue, they deserve it.
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by MOTOPARK: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

Wealthy enough to live the l desire
then good for you….let elect someone that will make positive policies statements that will in return enhanced growth in all key sectors
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2022
If he like let him use Tesla, the bastard Yorrobanza moosleem polithiefcian from iragbiji will NEVER BE PRESIDENT. all his political career as the Lord of owo MI da urchins ,riffraffs,agberos,area boys, junkies ENDED IN LAGOS undecided

Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by techmo(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2022
moralistic:
lol...selling your future for ordinary venza

Online Dangote.. afi Ordinary Venza lol

Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Honor10: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2022
freshkpomo:

mehn you are funny my brother, so these two are good candidates too? Na wa o..... Are they not part and parcel of the current Government that took a Dollar from 190 to over 400 naira?
They are planning to remove fuel subsidy now, same subsidy they called a scam....
Food Price is one the rise..
Check the front page and see how bandits, Boko Haram are having a field day..
If Osinbajo and Co had anything to offer they should have done it now... Nor say I will, I will, but do something with the little you have...

Please, who is your candidate, who are you rooting for?
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Davefed(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

Future jeopardy in what ways?! Is Lagos State not better than your enclave In all ways.. so voting for such administrator is jeopardy

Some of you need mental re oreintation
Tinubu will fail woefully and send back to his village
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by techmo(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2022
MOTOPARK:
then good for you….let elect someone that will make positive policies statements that will in return enhanced growth in all key sectors

And who else has the anticidence of this than the administrator of Lagos , Africans 5 economy, Nigerians lowest unemployment rate, highest GDP, IGR and FDI

Mention your candidate let compare
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by techmo(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Davefed:
Tinubu will fail woefully and send back to his village

We shall see who would return to village before December 2023

Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by nedzuby: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2022
BIZNess123:

Jonathan wants to rule for 10 years with little or nothing to show for it... insecurity was at it peak and you want him to support a failure..

Ambode didn't try at all .. wasn't attending political meetings enough

Refuse to complete project of past government.

Ambode was the cause of his downfall.

Yes refusing to complete Fashola’s projects, always looking for ways to tarnish Fashola reputation. He became arrogant. No matter how technically you are if you don’t take care of people that put you on that seat, they will pull you down.

And what really pulled him down completely is that press conference he held, calling Sanwolu a mentally deranged. This alone destroyed him and I am very sure that he was advised to remain in APC if he does not want to commit political suicide
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Yuslaw2438: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibus desperation is outta this world.

Man will singlehandedly bring the demonic APC house down after the Convention and Buhari and his boys will gladly send his old Azz to jail for his many crimes.

Your level of reasoning is below 0.2 all this vehicles or recharge card u are seeing up and down is not originated from Tinubu he has many benefactors who he has helped in one way or the order they are the one who's doing all this for him dont allow ur hatred block ur sense
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2022
freshkpomo:

I tell you

have you heard of Edo nor be Lagos? don't worry, NIGERIA nor be Lagos will soon trend. Same Tinubu vthat was acting like a God when people begged for Ambode to complete his two term now wants people to listen to him abi? Same Tinubu that was fightibg Jonathan a fellow southerner now wants us from South South to support him abi? Even my Governor who was a friend to Ambode visited this man severally in the matter, him nor hear. Now tell me what did Ambode actually do that he was pushed out? Was he not delivering to Lagosians? I believe if Ambode was Governor that toll gate massacre won't have happened. So my gee you needed go back to sleep again because your vision was Due to hunger from Buhari and Osinbajo Government.. kiss
BAT don't need 5% vote from south east to win Election election is played in the North and south west... watch and see how he will dwarf other candidate
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by drlateef: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2022
freshkpomo:

I tell you

have you heard of Edo nor be Lagos? don't worry, NIGERIA nor be Lagos will soon trend. Same Tinubu vthat was acting like a God when people begged for Ambode to complete his two term now wants people to listen to him abi? Same Tinubu that was fightibg Jonathan a fellow southerner now wants us from South South to support him abi? Even my Governor who was a friend to Ambode visited this man severally in the matter, him nor hear. Now tell me what did Ambode actually do that he was pushed out? Was he not delivering to Lagosians? I believe if Ambode was Governor that toll gate massacre won't have happened. So my gee you needed go back to sleep again because your vision was Due to hunger from Buhari and Osinbajo Government.. kiss

You are ignorant. It’s the party members who refused to support Ambode. Without them Tinubu could not change Ambode. Tinubu carries people along with him. He is a grassroots politician.
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by toujurs: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

You and who are the "US"

God can continue giving you Zaazoo and Ikpeazuu

Nigeria deserves the Lagos master planner, Jagaban of borgu

Even if you are allergic to modern infrastructure in your. Region, how about good policy and enabling environment that leads to prosperity

Abi you sef no one cruise venza

You are a mumu walaihi. I won't be surprised if you live in a slum. For you to be typing and posting shit. angry
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by ceejaynnaji(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Thank God I'll be leaving this shit hope in a short while. You all can as well vote in Yahaya bello or Shakau of boko haram as well

superemmy:
Venza to take over...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beP5HZ1C57Y
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

Tinubu supporters , and associates are rich , educated , classy people who had benefited from his policies at one point since 1999

Unlike bitter useless poor Mkpuru Mniri miscreants who can't even mention the reason for their hate

Educated ILLITERATES you mean... same as those that voted in this destroyer Buhari
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu enjoys a cult-like following today because he served and helped many people to achieve their own life goals.
The lesson is not to envy and hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party but to decide to help others today too.

By the time election campaign starts, you will see Musicians join the fray like it was done for HE Ambode and HE Fashola's campaigns.
Please, if you are a patriotic Nigerian and you have a valid pvc and ready to vote, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot . Only a true Patriot is good enough for Nigeria and Asiwaju Tinubu perfectly fits that model of a Patriot to the core.
May God bless Nigeria forever.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Epistle full of crap

Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by odomanis: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

Tinubu supporters , and associates are rich , educated , classy people who had benefited from his policies at one point since 1999

Unlike bitter useless poor Mkpuru Mniri miscreants who can't even mention the reason for their hate

How are Agberos classy ? This Country sef !
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by omonighoblessing(f): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2022
You are making a big mistake.... That was how you people were singing the praises of Buhari...... Where are we today. I didn't vote for Buhari, but am suffering from consequences of Buhari winning because people refuse to be objective. In nigeria today politics is about party and not the individual.
May God see us through.
I really hope BAT does not win!
BIZNess123:

During Jonathan's regime insecurity was worse and you Know it..in all ramification .

The prices of things rose due to falling oil price

Tinubu wouldn't want to say his mind you know how naija politics is played ..when he get the mantle he will correct all the mistakes of the regime..

Irrespective of tribe I will vote Tinubu..he Is a leader and you know it..

Wait..

Who do you want .to be president..?
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by techmo(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2022
toujurs:
You are a mumu walaihi. I won't be surprised if you live in a slum. For you to be typing and posting shit. angry

People with low IQ always resort to insult during public discuss

So it's. Not surprisin this is all your head can produce
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2022
BIZNess123:
I see BAT winning with a huge landslide and earthquake..

That's what have seen

Go check your sight again
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

To whom it may concern

I bet mkpuru Nmiri youths knows themselves so why are you pokenosing

Humor me na. I want to be educated. I'm not used to the outlandish innuendos tossed about on this forum. I don’t want to use that term on the wrong tribe for instance.
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Lovenorth: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Incoming presidor
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Jayzx: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2022
BIZNess123:

During Jonathan's regime insecurity was worse and you Know it..in all ramification .

The prices of things rose due to falling oil price

Tinubu wouldn't want to say his mind you know how naija politics is played ..when he get the mantle he will correct all the mistakes of the regime..

Irrespective of tribe I will vote Tinubu..he Is a leader and you know it..

Wait..

Who do you want .to be president..?
Are you related to Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by techmo(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2022
odomanis:
How are Agberos classy ? This Country sef !

And you know the driver of the Venza is an agbero by just this pics

Na wa oo... Well it takes an agbero to spot another
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

You are right. I know one Igbo guy years back who had nothing except a danfo bus he used for transport business in iponri Lagos..he met Tinubu by chance during electioneering campaign, but today this man owns chains of hotels in Lagos State. We met last week, he told me, he had put aside 5OM for Tinubu's campaign.

LIAR
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2022
freshkpomo:

I tell you

See gibberish! How did Tinubu fought Jonathan?
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2022
freshkpomo:
between Jonathan and Buhari who is worse?
Killing and kidnapping rate by herdsmen is currently worse.
Naira to Dollar you can't compare.
Food Price and other commodities have gone up. Buhari and Osinbajo has something to show for it right?

Now back to Tinubu. I thought he was screaming that fuel subsidy is a scam? Since Buhari and his crew have been deliberating on it's removal I am yet to hear him call it a scam. He has suddenly lost his voice against terrorism, he has been quiet about rise in food Price.....

Nigerians don't need such a leader, we need a true Patriot.. if you are sincere with yourself and leave ethnicity and religion out, will you vote someone like Tinubu if he was Igbo,Hausa or Edo.. please be sincere...

TRIBALISM IS THEIR SICKNESS THAT HAS GOT NO CURE FOR NOW

Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Epistle full of crap
Blessed assurance indeed. By your fruits you will be known, whether offline or online. Hatred, bigotry and bitterness won't bless you or anyone wink
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by FervorEsp(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Brothers don't be decieved it will be hard for him to be president. Everyone has seen how he is hell bent on his words and ways Nigerians and the cabal will never empower him that much.
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2022
phelps007:

He nominated VP Osinbajo and he has done well. I have great respect for BAT. If he wins, I see him hitting the ground running. Sure he's got the list of his ministers already. I see him coming up with great policies that would make a difference I wish him best of luck.

Same man that kept running around with lies and propaganda before 2015 elections and has lost his voice to the calamities since then? Chronic liar like you

Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) / Adeleke Demolishes Osogbo Beautification Wall Built By Aregbesola(pics) / Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50