Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame (69281 Views)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Rtk5: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2022
She tried ooo, this is called love.

254 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Throwback: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Moses Simon is the player of the tournament.

554 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Rtk5:

he self tried this is patience, Faithful, value ,contentment and loyal .

561 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Ahmed0336(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Legit Money is Good.

Money, otherwise known as transformer grin

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Women are wonderful wink cheesy
Women have way more to offer than s*x.. wink
The fact that he knows the importance of a woman and respect her in his life is a good way to go..

Blessings to real men and all women out there.. cheesy

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by otipoju(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Most women no dey love ooo !!!

Everything they do na by calculation. They calculate based on Potential Long term Rewards versus Short term instant cash out.

We men always prefer those who see the potential and usually reward and stay loyal to them when we have our breakthrough.

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by DaddyRochie1642: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anybody that tells me that money is Vanity Upon Vanity should be Slapped mercilessly grin

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by deolurexy1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
bless him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Godoverevery: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.

323 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Nonexisting: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Godoverevery:
She didn't do him any favour by sticking during the hard time.....he is the one who did her a huge favour by transforming her life.

Is stupidity when people praise women who date men with potential when they had nothing.

Is the men that needs to be praise for transforming there life with hard earn money.
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Destiblack(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
The truth is they were meant for each other and confirmed it to world by sticking together with grace. Any race without God is race but with God is grace upon grace.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember no competition in destiny

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Godoverevery: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
No, I disagree. She tried because you and I know that in this country, there's little or no potential in a boy who claims to be a footballer because the society we live in misjudge them to be riffraffs. So for her to have stayed with him shows she is one of the rare ones. I believe there are still good women but I'll rather not take the risk to meet them than risk everything only to meet the bad ones.

This how entitlement mentality creeks in.....lol

Even during the hard times funny enough the guy will still be one funding most of her responsibility oooo.......yet people will still be praising the woman.

Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by newoffer: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
All dis sarewagba babes no go get patient
Jeon:

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
I salute Simon Moses commitment in the relationship for not derailing also his wife needs commendations if our slay mama can be like this woman will not be jumping up and down again.
Rtk5:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by franchasng: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Awesome cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by helinues: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wow grin

Started from bottom indeed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Bouncing2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wow,
I'm inspired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Obakoolex(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lawd! See transformation....truly when God decide to bless someone even you don't need to bleach or tone up your skin before you begin to glow.
Congratulations to them both for sticking together through rough and thick, and now they are living testimony with their success story cos everybody get in own Tory....I pray we all become a living testimony kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Hublot1: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nobody ugly true true

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Uyi168: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
the lady in question didn't do simon any favour by staying with him.

you decides to stay or not, nothing spoil and life will always go on.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Uyi168: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Godoverevery:

Even during the hard times funny enough the guy will still be one funding most of her responsibility oooo.......yet people will still be praising the woman.

Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.
You are on point.
and if we dig further, we may discover that the only benefit the guy got from her were free sex(of course, she too enjoyed the ride), not demanding for transport fare whenever she visits, and free foods.

All of the these the guy can get else where.

Infact, the lady should be grateful to Simon.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
newoffer:
All dis sarewagba babes no go get patient

tell me how many nigga serious for future today in Nigeria society?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by GeneralOjukwu: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
True love.

She deserves all the plaudits.

I hope he repays her well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dear babe,

Make we find each other now.

Your G grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by YourFavorite21(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
You sure say na the girl be that, 9ja girls no dey do like dat. grin

It's very rare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by newoffer: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
U right. Every dude wan chop.
Jeon:

tell me how many nigga serious for future today in Nigeria society?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by chariisGRACE(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Godoverevery:

[b]Sometimes I just wonder the type of clay God use to create we Africans.[\b]

No be clay my guy.

Na loamy soil.

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by ParpahSeventy: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
Anybody that tells me that money is Vanity Upon Vanity should be Slapped mercilessly grin
Money is vanity upon vanity, am in my house come and slap me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Saintdan0421(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

Abeg if u wan speak pidgin speak am well if you opt for English, do the same.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by Jeon(f): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Abeg if u wan speak pidgin speak am well if you opt for English, do the same.
en no concern you.. you can clearly skip my comments if you can't comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame by german01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Our girls won’t take corrections oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PSG Forward,angel Di Maria,sentenced To Prison / 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.