Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Bilateral Varicocele - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bilateral Varicocele (1018 Views)

First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / Does Forever Living Products Cure Bilateral Varicocele / I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bilateral Varicocele by chudez0147(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good day everyone, I bring you good tidings!

I have a question for Doctors in the house .
Someone I value so much wants me to loan him some money (300k) so he can use for treatment.

Is there any other way he can treat ( Bilateral varicocele ) without spending that much in this buhari regime??

Best regards!

Re: Bilateral Varicocele by Foxflames: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2022
go to any good teaching hospital. research about the doctor. success depends on the competence of the dr. treatment options in nigeria are open surgery ( laparoscopic and inguinal) and more recently embolisation ( only one IR does this in whole of Nigeria). microsurgery option is not available in nigeria. inguinal seems better than laparoscopic
Re: Bilateral Varicocele by Questionforme: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please can you send me your number how were you able to treat it completely let me know please
Re: Bilateral Varicocele by CEwog91(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Questionforme:
Please can you send me your number how were you able to treat it completely let me know please
u will have to under go surgery just to tie off those big bag of worm. U will still be seeing it after surgery.
Re: Bilateral Varicocele by Questionforme: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Seeing it after operation does it mean something serious
Re: Bilateral Varicocele by Questionforme: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please send me your number sir please
Re: Bilateral Varicocele by Questionforme: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
CEwog91:
u will have to under go surgery just to tie off those big bag of worm. U will still be seeing it after surgery.
Please sir your number I have questions please
We really appreciate
Re: Bilateral Varicocele by CEwog91(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Bilateral Varicocele by Emipathos(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
First of all is to have yourself being tested. Surgery is an option and is 50/50 depending on how qualified the doctor is.

Varicoceles are believed to be caused by defective valves in the veins within the scrotum, just above the testicles. Normally, these valves regulate the flow of blood to and from the testicles. When normal flow doesn't occur, the blood backs up, causing the veins to dilate (enlarge). It can be caused by so many factors.

What I have observed recently is that so many people offers fake solution in the name of herbal medicine. We have tackled some testicular/fertility complications such as varicocele, orchitis including prostate etc. using a well tested, effective and approved herbal medicine both in china and in Nigeria. You can WhatsApp me on08185363189 for direction and recommendation.

Also let's be concerned about effective treatment not cheapest. It will make us to fall into hands of quacks.

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Boost Your Low Libido (desire For Intimacy) Naturally / HIV Threat / How To Lose 10 Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.