Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? (746 Views)

Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu. / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by VaselineCrew: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
People keep saying he is the best man for the job, but what exactly can you point to as evidence to back up such claim?

From 2015 to now, in what area has Osinbajo improved your life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by VaselineCrew: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
No one can point out how he made their lives better

Did he improve the currency?

Did he improve the economy and inflation rate?

Unemployment rates?

Why exactly are you guys hyping this guy like he made such a great breakthrough in governance?

We are just too sentimental in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo is not your president. He has no powers.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by helinues: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Star boy familiarised himself with average Nigerians than any current politicians in Nigeria

Trader moni and N-power. Direct influence to average Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Coolsperm: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
He is still better than Bola Tinubu, even if he didn't make it better he did not make it deficult, but Tinubu made life worst for we lagosians
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Sergio104(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Op thanks for this question.

I have always asked myself.....is it that we haven't had enough or that our encephalon is blocked with saw dust that makes us wants osinbajo ad the president.

Someone that is in the forefront of of this decapitated administration filled with hardship.
Championeers of Collosal failure.

How on earth will a sane Nigerians (educated for that matter....... considering what I see in Nairaland) be mentioning this man as thier hope for 2023.

The man that will always feign unperturbed with the events happening in the country.
The only thing you will be hearing from him is........"our unity is unegotiable", "peace is all we want", "Nigeria to overtake Canada in industrial sector", "let's hope and pray for our country"

please is this the so called quality a true leader should posses??. is this what we want to recycle??.....A pucilanimous fainthearted bogus.

To me....... osinbajo is exactly Buhari but just that he's enlightened more than Buhari.

Let's not repeat our usual mistake.

outta here!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Bettykeys: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
VaselineCrew:
People keep saying he is the best man for the job, but what exactly can you point to as evidence to back up such claim?

Osinbajo single handedly educated CBN on the importance of cryptocurrency which led to the birth of E-naira.

Osinbajo will empower youth on innovative digital solution to unemployment

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Michelle70(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
The bring him down syndrome deh worry u.

u don't have a candidate, ur own is to bring others down.

Tell me one politician(past and present) that familiarize himself with people more than Osinbajo does

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by MrMaestro: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
I would like to hear an answer to this too. And “HE’S STILL BETTER THAN TINUBU” IS NOT AN ANSWER.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by MrMaestro: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bettykeys:

Osinbajo single handedly educated CBN on the importance of cryptocurrency which led to the birth of E-naira.

Osinbajo will empower youth on innovative digital solution to unemployment
Why did he stand by and allow Twitter to get banned, and even allow cryptocurrency to get banned in the first place? People want to blame Tinubu for supporting Buhari and would rather promote Osinbajo.

But wait, Osinbajo RAN WITH BUHARI! Someone explain this madness to me.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
He was part of the committee that against the Public Procurement Act awarded Tinubu Alpha Beta 10% of Lagos state taxes, to make him one of the richest men men in Africa when he was Commissioner of Justice, while residents of Ajegunle and Mushin lived in poverty.

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Sergio104(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
MrMaestro:
I would like to hear an answer to this too. And “HE’S STILL BETTER THAN TINUBU” IS NOT AN ANSWER.

Exactly!!

That's what they will always say.
Presenting two incapable personell and beating the whole band around them.

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by LibertyRep: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Trader money.

The subtle vote buying gimmick.

Another election beckons, let's wait for another pseudo vote buying scheme.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by SarkinYarki: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
helinues:
Star boy familiarised himself with average Nigerians than any current politicians in Nigeria

Trader moni and N-power. Direct influence to average Nigerians

Your own can never pass all this Npowa and Tradermoni
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Buckeyemedia1: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Your own can never pass all this Npowa and Tradermoni
Mention the one your Governor tried to do for you?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by SarkinYarki: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mention the one your Governor tried to do for you?

Everytime Everytime mention what your governor did? Is my Governor the president of Nigeria?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by GHOSTTALK: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Because he was president and buhari was vice
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 21, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Thank you
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Sivash: 4:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Sergio104:

Exactly!!

That's what they will always say.
Presenting two incapable personell and beating the whole band around them.

Rubbish!!

He doesn't have much powers as VP, yet he championed so many innovations

Just few days theannequin 1.0 is not around we all know what he achieved as the acting president for just few days.

I don't care if Osinbajo becomes president or not but see that 88yr old Mannequin 2.0 I.e Tinubu is a disaster and will make us miss Buhari if he becomes president
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by headSmasher: 4:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals and their penchant for crying and bitterness, Hehehehehe na there you will remain. You don't want Tinubu he destroyed Anambra state, made Enugu state waterless, made Abia un-motorable, you don't want osibanjo because has the vice President he refused to secure imo, ebonyi and Enugu states from senseless killing of Fulani herdsmen, ESN and cannibals, you don't want Fashola because he found camera that exposed Pandora Peter Obi that used government Money to establish a business for his 9 year old daughter in tax haven, you don't want Fayemi because he sounds like your fathers that refused to perform their functions, I am sure you wouldn't want Akinwunmi Adesina because he uses glasses, he wouldn't see yourself induced afflictions to alleviate them

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Sergio104(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2022
headSmasher:
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals and their penchant for crying and bitterness, Hehehehehe na there you will remain. You don't want Tinubu he destroyed Anambra state, made Enugu state waterless, made Abia un-motorable, you don't want osibanjo because has the vice President he refused to secure imo, ebonyi and Enugu states from senseless killing of Fulani herdsmen, ESN and cannibals, you don't want Fashola because he found camera that exposed Pandora Peter Obi that used government Money to establish a business for his 9 year old daughter in tax haven, you don't want Fayemi because he sounds like your fathers that refused to perform their functions, I am sure you wouldn't want Akinwunmi Adesina because he uses glasses, he wouldn't see yourself induced afflictions to alleviate them

Mr Man........ You mustn't comment.

"Baby factory cannibal" of yours is getting stale and boring day by day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sergio104:

Mr Man........ You mustn't comment.

"Baby factory cannibal" of yours is getting stale and boring day by day
Guy is a lame.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by tamdun: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
VaselineCrew:
No one can point out how he made their lives better

Did he improve the currency?

Did he improve the economy and inflation rate?

Unemployment rates?

Why exactly are you guys hyping this guy like he made such a great breakthrough in governance?

We are just too sentimental in Nigeria
Calm down son, he isn't the president and has limited power, can u give order to ur superior at work? Exactly
But here is the bold steps he took when he was acting president and those steps is the reason buhari stop handing power to him when ever he's out of the country

He made onnoghen chief justice even when his party members/cabal were against it,the cabal didn't want a southerner to be CJ,but osinbajo went ahead to do the right thing

He sacked daura(DSS boss) when he tried to intimidate saraki(former senate president) by using police to block his house, osinbajo protected saraki despite saraki being a thorn in their flesh, he still did the right thing

Osinbajo went to niger delta to meet aggrieved militants to work things out
Npower
Trademoni etc

Now list other VPs achievements since 1999 and let us compare them to osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by ovieigho(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
VaselineCrew:

The same question I have been asking ? How Tinubu manage to transform Lagos ?

Tinubu ruled from 1999 to 2007

The only thing i know was him changing deputies like wrapper

So if all transformation in Lagos is given to Tinubu
What did Fashola and ambode did in Lagos ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by Ahmeduana(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
By being AGBO-OWO RIN general of Nigeria, AKA trader money.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by tamdun: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
ovieigho:

The same question I have been asking ? How Tinubu manage to transform Lagos ?

Tinubu ruled from 1999 to 2007

The only thing i know was him changing deputies like wrapper

So if all transformation in Lagos is given to Tinubu
What did Fashola and ambode did in Lagos ?
Do research before u disgrace yourself on public forum, at least Google is free
Re: Can Someone Tell Me One Way Osinbajo Has Made Life Better For Nigerians? by tutudesz: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
SkullMinerSW:
He was part of the committee that against the Public Procurement Act awarded Tinubu Alpha Beta 10% of Lagos state taxes, to make him one of the richest men men in Africa when he was Commissioner of Justice, while residents of Ajegunle and Mushin lived in poverty.
He recommended the increase in fuel price too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Abandons IPOB / Video From Unknown Gunmen Attack On Road Safety Checkpoint Today / Latest Young Nigerian Billionaires Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.