Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 PM

ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) (9588 Views)

2002 Toyota Tacoma-SWEET And MINT--Pre-ordered By Hu$tler Of Nairaland**DELIVER* / ** HURRICANE INSPIRED HAS ARRIVED NIGERIA ( VW TOUAREG JACKIE BAUER PreOrdered ) / 2010, 2010, 2010, TOYOTA RAV 4 HAS ARRIVED NIGERIA ( Preordered by Ridoke ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2011
[size=15pt]A NAIRALAND MEMBER FROM BERLIN, GERMANY

NAIRALAND MEMBER SINCE 2006

COMING SOON !!!
[/size]
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
[size=15pt]JUNE 20TH 2011[/size]
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
cool cool

Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2011
[size=14pt]INFINITI FX 35

WITH ALL THE LUXURY !!!

ALL THE WAY FROM OHIO, USA.[/size]

[size=14pt]SEVERAL PHOTOS COMING SOON !!![/size]
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
Name: markesh

Position: Active Poster

Date Registered: January 17, 2006, 02:58 PM

Last Active: Today at 01:27:15 PM

AIM:

MSN:

YIM:

Email: hidden

Current Status: Online Online

Local Time: June 21, 2011, 01:28 PM
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by markesh(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
Inspired! Thank you for the Wizkid CD bonus grin
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
markesh:

Inspired! Thank you for the Wizkid CD bonus  grin

S**t !!!

I Forgot the CD, Take it as a Compliment  grin

Thanks for your Business.
  wink
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by markesh(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
Thank you for the lovely car inspired and a very straightforward business transaction with no hiccups at all!
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
markesh:

Thank you for the lovely car inspired and a very straightforward business transaction with no hiccups at all!

Fantastic Customer !!!

Thanks For Trusting Inspired all the Way from Germany

Thank you for your Business.

[size=13pt]
The Photos of your Car Shall be NExt. wink
[/size]
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2011
[size=13pt]We are Treating the Photos at the Inspired Autos Lab.

Next Photos Shall be it, I promise.  wink
[/size]
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
E be like say u want to receive the visit that IGP received on 16/6? grin shocked shocked
If you don't post that picture asap, then the visit will be it!!!
tongue shocked grin
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2011
Emperoh:

E be like say u want to receive the visit that IGP received on 16/6? grin shocked shocked
If you don't post that picture asap, then the visit will be it!!!
tongue shocked grin

I, the IGP vow to fish out Members of Your "Fundamentalist" Group who have been Operating Incognito.

"No stone will be left Unturned, Until the Menace of Your "Fundamentalist" Group is Unraveled."

I remain the Inspector General of the Nigeria Police Farce.   grin grin grin
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
[size=15pt]ALL THE WAY FROM OKLAHOMA USA[/size]
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
[size=15pt]THIS IS IT !!![/size]

Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
[size=13pt]ONE OWNER VEHICLE

NO ISSUES, NO RED FLAG, NO ACCIDENT

COMES WITH INSPIRED WARRANTY !!!
[/size]
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by texazzpete(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2011
Inspired!!
angry
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2011
texazzpete:

Inspired!!
angry[size=13pt]

Texazzpete !!

Check your Mail and Cool Down with those Photos
 [/size]  smiley
[size=14pt]
Your Thread Would be a Double Slam!!!
[/size]  wink
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]THE REAR VIEW OF THE INFINITI FX 35 AWD PRE ORDERED BY MARKESH OF NAIRALAND

FROM INSPIRED AUTOS
[/size]

Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by SMOOOTH(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2011
inspired , how much will it cost to land this in naija?
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2011
SMOOOTH:

inspired , how much will it cost to land this in naija?

This is Already SOLD to Markesh Of Nairaland

Infiniti FX35 AWD Navigation With Reverse Camera is 3.8m

Infiniti FX 35 AWD is 3.6m
cool cool
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
[size=13pt]THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO SAY ABOUT INSPIRED AUTOS

THIS SUPER CLEAN SUV SAYS IT ALL ABOUT OUR STRONG AFFINITY FOR CLEAN AUTOMOBILES

WOULDN'T YOU RATHER DEAL WITH AFRICA'S STRONGEST ONLINE AUTO DEALER SINCE 2006 ?
wink
[/size]

Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
[size=14pt]VERY BEAUTIFUL[/size]

Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
[size=13pt]WE ARE PRE ORDER EXPERTS, WE KNOW HOW TO DO IT[/size]
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2011
[size=13pt]THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR[/size]

Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2011
[size=13pt]DRIVERS SEAT[/size]

Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2011
cool cool

Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by ocee87: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2011
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2011
ocee87:

Baba Inspired, i dont know how else to reach you except here. It's Michael (Range Rover Sport Diesel). It so happened that the owner of the vehicle came back from the uk 2 days ago. He contacted me and asked how to get the money to you over there so that u get the parts, cos i mentioned u would be coming back early next week. I dont know, this is weekend already should he just make payment on monday morning into the account nos u sent to me or just let me know how things will work out. I told him to give me from now till tomorrow evening to get a reply from you. Pls, Michael smiley

Hello Micheal,

We can still work it Out, I can get you the Parts from Land Rover UK, Make the payments into the GTBank Corporate Account, I will do an Online Transfer into my UK Bank Account Within 24 hours, and I will get you the Range Rover Sport Parts

No problems.
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
inspired_m:

Hello Micheal,

We can still work it Out, I can get you the Parts from Land Rover UK, Make the payments into the GTBank Corporate Account, I will do an Online Transfer into my UK Bank Account Within 24 hours, and I will get you the Range Rover Sport Parts

No problems.

Thanks Baba, Pls inbox me your uk number, i wan follow u talk, mikaelocee@gmail.com
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Thanks Baba, Pls inbox me your uk number, i wan follow u talk, mikaelocee@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2011
cool cool

Re: ARRIVED NIGERIA. . . Infiniti FX 35 AWD ( Pre Ordered by MARKESH of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
[size=14pt]HOW MORE CAN A CAR BE CLEAN ?

DEAL WITH INSPIRED @ WWW.BLOCKED
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleanest 2007 Honda Accord Dicussion Continues...price: N2m / 07 ML500, 07 Ml350, 08 GL450, 010 Fx35 toks & 9ja Used. / 2017 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.