Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,978 members, 7,799,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

For Those Of You Defending These Loan Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Those Of You Defending These Loan Company (254 Views)

Guys Pls Beware Of These Loan Scammers!!! / Start Your Own Loan Company Today! / Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of You Defending These Loan Company by Thermodynamics(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
I have always been against these load app, they method of collecting their money back is completely unacceptable. The fact that these loan app will threaten to blackmail innocent people about something they know nothing about, labelling them guarantors and threatening to post their pictures together with a debtor they did not sign any guarantor for shows how deadly and desperate these loan app are. They don't just care who pays them their money, wether it is the debtor or a guarantor who didn't even sign or stand as a guarantor in the first place.

[/b] I have never taken a load before in my life but I got irritated by the level of unprofessionalism by which these load app conduct their business when one of those useless loan company threatened to post my details that I stood as a guarantor for someone that defaulted a loan, person when I nor even know[b]

[/b] NOW THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING[b]

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM AL ERT!!!*

DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!! DISCLAIMER!!!

THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF AN UNSOLICITED MESSAGES AND PICTURES GOING VIRAL ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS LABELLING THEM AS CRIMINALS ON THE RUN AND CHRONIC DEBTORS AND FRAUDSTERS. A SPECIAL APPEAL TO THE PUBLIC NOT TO ENTERTAIN SUCH MESSAGES . THIS IS A NEW SCAM TACTICS ADOPTED BY SCAMMERS TO SHAME AND DISGRACE YOUR CONTACT THEREBY DECEIVING YOU INTO PAYING FOR WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. MOST OF THESE SCAMMERS ARE PRESENT AND FORMER AGENTS OF 'LENDING COMPANIES' AND 'APP DEVELOPERS'. THEY HAVE YOUR DATA, NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU INSTALLED A LOAN APP BUT IT IS EMBEDDED IN SOME OTHER APPS WHICH ANY OF YOUR CONTACTS MAY HAVE INSTALLED. THESE CRIMINALS ALSO GET DATA FROM BANKS . THEY GET YOUR BVN, ACCOUNT NUMBER, NAME AND ADDRESS AND THEY ALSO GO AS FAR AS COPYING PICTURES FROM YOUR WHATSAPP OR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK REAL. THESE CRIMINALS HAVE DESTROYED SO MANY MARRIAGES AND FAMILY AND CAUSED MANY SUICIDES.

WHAT TO DO!

ONCE YOU SEE SUCH MESSAGE, YOU CAN IGNORE OR BLOCK THE NUMBER.

IF YOU RECEIVE A CALL, SIMPLY QUESTION THE REASON FOR THE CALL AND WARN THEM NOT TO CALL YOU AGAIN THEN BLOCK NUMBER. TELL THEM TO REPORT THEIR CASE TO THE RIGHTFUL AUTHORITY EFCC OR CBN IF TRULY THEY ARE LEGIT.

MOST OF THOSE BEING REPORTED ARE NOT GUILTY AND PLEASE DONT THINK YOU CAN'T FALL VICTIM TOO. ITS JUST SCAM.

IF YOU HAVE TIME, SEND SUCH MESSAGE AND CONTACT NUMBER AS MAIL TO THIS EMAIL BELOW.
LETS KEEP OUR FAMILY TOGETHER.
NIGERIA IS DIFFICULT ENOUGH TO ALLOW SOME INDIVIDUALS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS UNFORTUNATE ECONOMIC SITUATION OF NIGERIA.

Report such message to info@nitda.gov.ng
lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn N3,500 With Your Telegram For Free, Registration Is Free. / Crypto Arbitrage / Mens Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.