Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Igbo Language Teachers Needs (virtual) - Full-time Position - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Igbo Language Teachers Needs (virtual) - Full-time Position (148 Views)

German, Italian, Arabic, Language Teachers Needed In Owerri / 5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / What Happens When You Quote A Salary Less Than The Position You Are Going For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Language Teachers Needs (virtual) - Full-time Position by Ofodirinwa: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Instructor/Coach Position
www.kedu.me

Full job description
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and professional Igbo language teacher/instructor. Top applicants should be comfortable working with a diverse range of students.
Kedu.me strives to advance Igbo language with our unique approach. Our uniqueness comes in fusing 1:1 coaching, and group study and learning technology. We provide a professional and dedicated service and innovative approach to teaching. As an Instructor/Coach, the following at details of your position.

o Work Location: Remote
o Job Types: Part-time, Contract
o Pay: Discussed during interview
o Benefits: Paid Vacation, Data Reimbursement

Skills
Customize a curriculum and program of study that treats students as individuals.
Ability to facilitate a group study
Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
Maintain and improve professional competence.
Excellent communication skills, the ability to motivate and teach students

Qualifications
Experience with Zoom
Experience with Microsoft Word
Regular access to a computer
Regular access to a cell phone
Experience with Excel
2 years of experience teaching Igbo language, or in Igbo language work
Igbo speaker
Comfortable working on a flexible schedule and working as an independent contractor.
To be comfortable teaching virtual lessons.

Apply
Send interest letter to Info@Kedu.Me
Employer: www.kedu.me

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Youtube Channel For Your Business / Service Reporting Engineer / Getting A Cheaper Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.