Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo (11825 Views)

There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC / ‘There Won’t Be Outside Influence’ — CJN Speaks On Supreme Court ‘VAT Panel’ / “i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Baawaa(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2022
May God help this man to fulfill all his promises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by BAVOSKI(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2022
ViperAda:
e still dey shark dis one, too much talks, too many paparazzi, too many jamboree. By the time you enter into the murky waters in Agu Akwa Government house , una eyes go clear.

-Viper
See Dem , you're not even expecting anything positive in your life

4 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by hollywater: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Yet you have 80 Man rubbish.
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by JerryJude(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2022
we don hear, but shall do well...to wait for six months before appointing Commissioners, like that man at the Top
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by osualanobleson: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by osualanobleson: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Cyberterror:
I am from Imo state but Anambara is very lucky to have Soludo as their governor.

My brother, how I wish there is a way to change state of origin.

2 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by descarado: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2022
They called obi araldite
Waiit and see, soludo pass obi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Latakia(f): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Tinubu: I'm pursuing my dream.

Bode George: I'm pursuing Tinubu grin

4 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Lovenorth: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Initial gragra grin

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by oboteee: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2022
For ndi anambra, they can generate off grid power solar so no need to bring pakistani- me I dey here
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by 9jaseefinish: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2022
ViperAda:
e still dey shark dis one, too much talks, too many paparazzi, too many jamboree. By the time you enter into the murky waters in Agu Akwa Government house , una eyes go clear.

-Viper

You're evil and if you don't take time everything about you will end up like that, Mark today's date

2 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by eldoradoxx: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2022
ViperAda:

Those before him with PhD, impressive credentials and years of public sector experience, also said even more than him yet they fell short.
Unless he won't be depending on the monthly allocations from Abuja. I can't see anything different he's got to offer but to steal his own share of the loot like his predecessors.

-Viper
Failure is a choice. Those before him actually did not fail, Anambra remains among the best States in Nigeria in terms of the economy and governance safe for the recent terrorist activities of IPOB and their co criminals. Soludo was the man who reformed the banking system and brought it up to 21st century standards with the infusion of technology. Before Soludo came to CBN, you have to stand on queue in any bank with your Passbook or Cheque book to withdraw cash. He came with the technology we now have in the banking system, ATMs, POS, internet banking, even before him, you can't get anything called alert on your phone. You needed to hand your cheque book or passbook for the bank to write your balance, all these changed with s reform minded Soludo led CBN. We cannot forget the major achievement which was recapitalization of banks which closed all those mushroom banks and created mega banks we now have now with hundreds of billions of naira capital base and trillions of naira assets scattered all over . it began with the Soludo idea.
So I know Anambra will become a Nigerian example of what a society benefits electing sound and tested technocrats rather than political criminals.

7 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Peppysco: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2022
After reading all the comments here, I've come to a conclusion that most Igbos are full of hatred and jealousy. They go on every Tinubu's thread, hating, bashing and slandering the man for his presidential ambition yet, they want their own, who has yet to resume office to do well, nor be juju be that? My submission is, you all can hate all you want but hating won't get you anywhere in Nigerian politics. Una nor fit pour sand for my garri make una come dey expect me to put sugar for una tea, never.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Vistra40: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper

If you are the same person as “erase the dot” which I believe you are then am not surprised

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Afamed: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2022
We sincerely wish him and Ndi Anambra the very best

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by EdwardRandy(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

There’s a reason we need to keep unimaginative and dull characters like you away from governance. For you, governance just entails rushing to Abuja monthly to collect allocation! sad
Na why dem no want make Nigeria divide. Who go give dem oil money if they wake up and realize Nigeria is no more? That's too much of a nightmare for them.

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by commissioner112(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2022
You are highly well come.
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by EdwardRandy(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Peppysco:
After reading all the comments here, I've come to a conclusion that most Igbos are full of hatred and jealousy. They go on every Tinubu's thread, hating, bashing and slandering the man for his presidential ambition yet, they want their own, who has yet to resume office to do well, nor be juju be that? My submission is, you all can hate all you want but hating won't get you anywhere in Nigerian politics. Una nor fit pour sand for my garri make una come dey expect me to put sugar for una tea, never.
You be olodo! I'm not against Tinubu's ambition, but shey Tinubu no be thief? How many bullion vans you don see Soludo dey cruise for highway?

Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2022
hollywater:
Yet you have 80 Man rubbish.
Empty mind

Read his comment on 80 members committee

Governor-Elect, Prof. Soludo, Speaks on the 80-man Transition Committee list, Terms of Reference

Hear him...

This is an assemblage of the people I describe as wise men and women who have kindly accepted to pay to serve our homeland, under the leadership of one of Anambra’s finest gift to the world, our own dear Oby Ezekwesili.
This committee comprises some of Nigeria’s best, and Anambra is deeply grateful that you are sacrificing your time and talent pro bono, to help our journey to a liveable and prosperous smart city.
This is a friendly transition, it is an APGA government to APGA government, and we expect nothing except the level of cooperation expected among members of a family. And that we are having this at this transition committee jointly, being inaugurated, speaks eloquently. It is almost like a combined transition committee and it is a testimony that this is a family affair.
Some commentators have observed that the number of the transition committee is large in their estimation, even without seeing the terms of reference, or the task, or that the members are offering their time and talent without remuneration as it were.
Some were already computing the amount of money that each of you would be paid. If Anambra accepts to pay or remunerate the calibre of people here, I’m sure even a world bank facility would not help us. Despite those observations, I must advise that you should feel absolutely free to bring anyone else that you feel can bring great value to this work.
The global objective of the transition committee is to help the government and the governor-elect to achieve a seamless transition and we are ready to hit the ground running from day one. The task would be elaborated, but three stand out.
First is to ascertain, certify the state of affairs, the short to medium term deliverables of the vision 2070. To propose actionable agenda for the next administration, three to assist with a talent hunt to populate the Anambra change data bank.
To achieve this, we will soon advertise for expression of interest, whereby we call on all problem solvers with integrity, competence and passion to indicate which problem or problems they can solve for Ndi Anambra, whether in full time, part-time or pro bono services. Together with the talent hunt from the committee, we will then have a robust pool to ensure we continuously fit round pegs in round holes.
We are open to seeking help and we will deeply appreciate advice and assistance of everybody to enable us deliver efficient and effective services to millions of our people.
While we will continue to be sensitive to politics, in a democracy, that is expected, we also know that the teeming millions just want public service to work and do not care who delivers them.

There are several members of this committee who I have never met, but your worth and reputation found you. We are deeply grateful to all of you who have accepted to actually pay to serve. Some are even in opposition parties, but let me say that sound ideas and implementation have no political party badge or state of origin.
We envision an Anambra that will be the preferred destination in West Africa to live, learn, work, relax and enjoy, and we will welcome any and every contribution to make this work. Of course, Anambra is a state in the South East and is not an island unto itself, so we will seek the cooperation and collaboration of other states, especially South-East and South-South states, this will be critical for creating this prosperous homeland.

The times are hard and the immediate future will be challenging. Despite this, Ndi Anambra expect extraordinary outcomes, and literarily expect miracles, and we can’t let them down and no excuses will do.
We are determined to give it our all, mobilizing the creative resources of our people all over the world to create a befitting homeland. It is our collective dreams and assignment. Given the pool of human resources in this transition committee, Anambra people will expect an exemplary report, a very illuminating one. I’m looking forward to using the report of this committee as a template to operate from day one

2 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Focusmind: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2022
Ok o. Just that the Nigeria's system is not conducive for any technocrat to achieve anything. So much banana pills. I hope he walks the talk.

The Nigeria's system is rigged against good leadership.

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by itslinkin4005(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by CoolAmbience(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
e pain am ooo
how far incoming cofnor Andy Uba grin

I am an Anambra man.

Who is Andy Uba?

He will never rule Anambra....

No mind them....dem just dey ginger.
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Miller232: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]

You are a real viper......

The last thing anyone needs now is a dose of your bad energy and negativity.
Swallow it!

Ewu!!!

You told him exactly what's on my mind some people na their bad energy dey obstruct their life
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by farem: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2022
post=109546111:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/there-wont-be-fanfare-at-my-inauguration-says-soludo/

Yet you inaugurate about 80 man committe for handing over of an outgoing government that should not have a more than 15 commissioners.
What's is more than fanfare again?
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by slivertongue: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

This here is my fear....that the present structure of the Nigerian polity (the constitution) could prevent the incoming administration from performing optimally. All sorts of stumbling blocks could be placed in his way by Abuja...the Anambra airport, still not being cleared to take wide-bodied aircraft, is a case in point.

The electricity he mentioned is in the exclusive list, and there’s little a state can do....even if it has the capacity, to guarantee 24 hrs electricity when all power generation goes to the NATIONAL GRID!

somewhere we would make Nigeria work. Even though I see him more as a theorist. That quote is my desire for Nigeria. Bring the best onboard to serve the people
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by ajagidiagbo1(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Who asked you where you come from zombie?.

Cyberterror:
I am from Imo state but Anambara is very lucky to have Soludo as their governor.
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by balladin: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Brace up my people.

It seems impossible until someone does it.

Watch this space.
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by KingOfTheDamned: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2022
[s]
ViperAda:

-Viper
[/s]

The problem with Nigeria is illiterate like you have been at the forefront. Now states like Anambra and Lagos have shown us that educated technocrats are what is needed to move a state forward note uneducated touts like you.

Nigeria needs educated graduates to.drive this nation forward
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by KingOfTheDamned: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

This here is my fear....that the present structure of the Nigerian polity (the constitution) could prevent the incoming administration from performing optimally. All sorts of stumbling blocks could be placed in his way by Abuja...the Anambra airport, still not being cleared to take wide-bodied aircraft, is a case in point.

The electricity he mentioned is in the exclusive list, and there’s little a state can do....even if it has the capacity, to guarantee 24 hrs electricity when all power generation goes to the NATIONAL GRID!

Again you all are reasoning like the uneducated. Learn from Lagos and Anambra states. There are intellectual ways of getting around these issues. I feel the past governor of Anambra did excellently , this new Chap will pick up and continue.

Wait and keep the beer palour anysis let us watch what he does. Rwo states gives me joy in Nigeria , Lagos and Anambra. These are states with visionaries are leaders so I never doubt their capacity
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2022
We are petiently waiting...
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by KingOfTheDamned: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Igbo:
Just tell us that Anambla state purse is empty we will understand you and blame Maxi Tulumbu for that.
Ndi ara

Seun mukina2 oam4j mynd44 oam4j Dominique ishilove

Derailing thread

Rule 1 and 2 broken
Re: There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo by Yibo(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Sen mukna2 am4j myd44 om4j Dominque shilove

Derailing thread

Rule 1 and 2 broken
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e dey pain this okoro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have A Problem With Rule Of Law / Why I Live In Mud House - Justice Mamman Nasir / Ekiti : We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate In Court – Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.