Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,285 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (42888 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Ten06(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2022
mutantninja:

Damn your low IQ is reeking in this post… OP
Would not sound so contradicting if she didn’t start contradicting their friendship first ? Do you even understand English? Lemme make you understand: She disrespected OP and OP thought enough is enough , he’s a man and has feelings too so he wants to get a fair share of her so they’ll be even since she obviously does not value the friendship and respects his decision.., do you understand now? Or are you a transexual? Or a female behind this username? Because you seem to lack understanding of a man…

Thank you for displaying what you good at
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Kenny9857(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:
[/s]

The bridges were burned Now it's your turn, to cry

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

You know that they say that somethings are better left unsaid
What they say
Some things
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by TimeTraveller: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

As par broda shaggy wey you be na. undecided

Listen, many girls are opportunists. They will shag someone else and collect airtime from you. Bleep that!
I will rather be tagged obnoxious than be a simp.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 1EmmyKay: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Keep female friends? No strings attached? Na, so she come my place she eat food, sometimes I pay transport cos that's what friends do, i support her dreams etc And some other Guy is wanking the hell outta her coochie?? Na can't take that shit. Ain't friends with females except my related ones. Full stop

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

It could be that she likes you and wanted to make you jealous.

That is too much nah
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Titovanzel:

From ur write up, no mention of u having feelings for her or u asking her for a relationship. Yes, her action was totally wrong wrong on the said day, but u trying to make her a Bleep mate is petty, immature and baseless. Is this how u intend building ur bruised ego this 2022?
Guy, e show say u get serious low self esteem problems.

I said that to drive her away from me

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Now I understand. Na see finish, indeed. People tend to take friends for granted until you shey werey for them.

Did you tell her that her behavior is the reason why you're cutting her off?

Yes I already told her that

She accepted her mistakes but I’m trying to avoid such occurrence in future from any other person

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by tayoccu(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided

I believe it’s the level of disrespect she showed, how can you call someone to cancel his plans that you wanna hangout with him, then leave on a date with someone else 20 minutes after arriving.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Alohaa:

This your story bend bend,
Seems like you’re angry because she started seeing you as a brother
Because I don’t understand the last part of your story...

The said guy has been coming to pick her up even in my presence

I never had issues with that but she made me miss all my activities of the day because she asked me to stay back and turned to leave me and go out with the guy

Na my anger be that

See finish

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

That is too much nah

A lady will do anything to get the attention of the man she likes. cheesy

Find out whether she like you.
E fit be say she dey miss you sef.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Alohaa: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

I never had issues with that but she made me miss all my activities of the day because she asked me to stay back and turned to leave me and go out with the guy

Na my anger be that

See finish

I understand shaaaa
You can still keep female friends
Don’t let one person ruin your mentality...
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by mutantninja: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

Na my anger be that

See finish
You have nothing to explain.. block that witch out of your life and thank me later .. you’ll meet someone better before feb14

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by noisy45(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2022
I once had same experience with yours but it was in the girls father house I use to visit her ever since she lost her dad while her mom moved out and married another man. She was so lonely with her younger brother that she wanted me around all the time even though she had lots of male friend some will come over to her place to take her out. Wetin concern me I was just around knacking her pvssy to smirtheerens once I got back from work at the hospital not even minding other men in her life she faults up and down in my presence. But the day she called me "this one" in Yoruba language instead of using my name was the end I ended any communication with her.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Blackdisciple(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2022
So your anger now is that you were supposed to go out and she called u to suspend what ever which u did , she later came not long and she left.

Ok I understand you....
It's a simple thing, you get over it but u can do same to her simple .
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2022
mutantninja:

You have nothing to explain.. block that witch out of your life and thank me later .. you’ll meet someone better before feb14

How come you're more pained than the op na?

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Nyanabo(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Ok na, but you haven't told us what you wanted, advice or listening ears to your rant ? In life try to be specific, it helps alot

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by nams77: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2022
What kind of thread is this and a mod post this to frontpage.
What has come over seun and his mod lalasticlala, myndd44 , Dominique etc?
What kind of fuckery is this on front page?
I'm so ashamed right now!!!
Una fit ban me if Una like o. U guys are killing this forum. Even if you want to post a story with sexual undertone, no be this type na! This is so childish
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2022
nams77:
Una fit ban me if Una like o. U guys are killing this forum. Even if you want to post a story with sexual undertone, no be this type na! This is so childish

When you create your own forum, then you can make your own rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

A lady will do anything to get the attention of the man she likes. cheesy

Find out whether she like you.
E fit be say she dey miss you sef.

Wetin even make me share the story be say, she saw me yesterday where I went to cut my hair

She was walking with a guy then I beckoned on her, she came and was telling me that she came to look for me at the shop on Monday but she was told I left early.

Call came into my phone and she left to attend to the guy.

I finished bathing and left

She called me but I told her that I have left.

She said I should wait for her at the shop this evening that she will be coming to see me.

I just tire for her o

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Saynotoapc(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Dreytonisback:
There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

Life is not all about fvcking toto upandan
Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
And I have this hatred for ladies who bleaches their skin, she was the type
Instead of this Bit*ch to apologize she still insulted me for no reason lol
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

"Now here's the moral of my story"

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgetabourrit

Lights up my kpoli in peace

How old are you ?
For you to open your mouth and say female are better friend than guys.

Life never hit you yet abobby

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Nyanabo:
Ok na, but you haven't told us what you wanted, advice or listening ears to your rant ? In life try to be specific, it helps alot

I don Dey work now

I go explain to you later

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Bobxin: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2022
author=22o62021 post=109549106]

You wan dey form feminist for NL

Na heart attack go kill you because we no go stop to Dey shame useless women.

Women advocate of NL

Getat
Makes me think she's the girl who brother-zoned you, with the way you guys are fighting here.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2022
nams77:

You for ignore the thread nah

If e no sweet you

You for no open am for front page

Over sabi

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

Wetin even make me share the story be say, she saw me yesterday where I went to cut my hair

She was walking with a guy then I beckoned on her, she came and was telling me that she came to look for me at the shop on Monday but she was told I left early.

Call came into my phone and she left to attend to the guy.

I finished bathing and left

She called me but I told her that I have left.

She said I should wait for her at the shop this evening that she will be coming to see me.

I just tire for her o

cheesy

When she come, ask her whether she like you.
You yourself, you like her?
E be like say you like her sha, otherwise, wetin she do for no too pain you like that.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Bobxin:

Makes me think she's the girl who brother-zoned you, with the way you guys are fighting here.

That girl is a pained bi cth

She no get work

Check every thread on Romance section

She must comment

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Nyanabo(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

I don Dey work now

I go explain to you later

Lol I'm also working on excel sheets right now grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Kazim88: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2022
Bluezy13:

You dressed up and were about attending an important group outing, a male friend called you and told you to cancel your outing that he is coming to spend the day with you.
You obliged, turned back home and changed to your casual wears while he came.
As soon as he came, spent 5mins, got a call and told you he is attending a girlfriend's party immediately and he left you.

How you would feel, that is how OP felt, hence his reaction and consequent resolution.

First, if a male friend call me that he coming to my place to spend the day with me, I will be concerned. Seriously Concerned.

But let me assume we play PlayStation together and he called that he would be coming so i can trash him... If I have somewhere important I am going, I will tell him "Baba next time or later, he get where I wan reach"... But let say I am chanced, he comes around and 5 minutes into our first match, he received a call from a girl he has been toasting, before he leaves I will first of all Yab him first "Mugu, Woman call you, you wan rush go"... Tell her say you de busy your friends talking business and immediately he leaves someone else will take his pad... He will not be missed.
The summary of the op story is a reminder of the "goat and yam can never be friends" story...

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2022
Nyanabo:

Lol I'm also working on excel sheets right now grin

Lol we dey same line now

The girl asked me for my best food so she can prepare and bring to me

But I no want

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by sterlingD(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2022
What she did was not nice it was very disrespectful and dangerous. If she had a date why did she not tell the date to pick her up from where she is staying. Why come to your residence and then tell her date to come and pick her up there. She used you and your residence as pick up point.To be honest with you what she did right there was dangerous because if anything had happen to her you would have become a prime suspect.It is good you have set boundaries even though the way you set it jolt her.Seriously in this time where strange things are happening everyone should watch his or her back Let me ask did you by chance see the face of the date who came to pick her up.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

Lol we dey same line now

The girl asked me for my best food so she can prepare and bring to me

But I no want

Your shakara wan come dey too much.

You like the babe jare!
grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by jeff1607(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

You need to stop her from coming to your place and then branching somewhere else, wow betide you if on one of those numerous waka she does and something bad happens to her, it is you that will be held responsible and the culprit , you do not know will go free

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much" / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.