Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (72206 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Kaymansion(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
shocked so pathetic
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by OneTwoOne(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Height of wickedness
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by madridsta007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
NewsPerson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/i-fainted-when-my-wife-said-im-not-father-of-our-14-yr-old-daughter-father-of-four/amp/

I have come to terms that the KEY thing you need in a woman isnt tribal affliations, or beauty or a certificate; it is their ability to stay genuinely faithful and loving.
Find this in a woman and marry her.
Unfortunately, it is very, very, rare.

Meanwhile, my South Western brothers, why is this paternal issue very rampant over there?

3 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by adomuwiner(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
women are devil,so this woman has forgotten the past when this man saves her from disgrace.i know God will surely fights for this man
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Thebigheart: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Man you need to brace up, you don't even know if this will result to your own breakthrough.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Snow02: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Decryptor:
Chai! Women!!

I heard of a man who discovered that the girl he thought was his daughter was not his biological daughter. Na him the man kukuma begin knack the girl and when his wife caught him and wanted to raise alarm, guy man showed his wife the test result, the woman just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Jesu..
LMAO
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Awoo88: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Vigilant dey arrest and detained person. Even give verdict

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
post=109564775:

Gbam!

50/50........no cheating!

Abi o!
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Integrafamoo: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
They man get heart o, fear that gender
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yemi4luv:

Yes you are right because I'm a single dad, I'm separated from my wife 2 yrs ago and the people in my area where I build my house are saying that i should go and remarry , I didn't listen to them bcus I don't want to rush into another fail marriage and I want to calm and look for a good woman to marry again or I won't marry again and take good care of my 2 kids, I have a lot of things on my mind I didn't put any woman on my mind for now .please single guys don't rush into marriage take your time and study the lady u want to get married too and try and test her a lot.
Bro, thank God you have kids already. Please don't contemplate getting married, at least for now and don't listen to people who are not knowledgeable enough to understand what life really entails.

They believe any person worthy to be called a man must endure hardship and die prematurely or be struck with terminal sickness for trying to be a 'man'. A good woman you said? Pray to be financially stable, otherwise you will learn in a hard way never to attach good with such gender of this generation.

Just try with all your power to give your children befitting training and enjoy your freedom.

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by ebenice(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
It's well with our soul
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Thesaint141(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2022

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Sammerboi: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
A sad moment and heartbreaking time for a hard working man. Hairdressers are the worst set of women I know in this world. From the story narrated here, it’s like even the So safe corps boss sef dey knack the woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by siant: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
There is law of karma in this life.
May be yaqub has also cheated, misused a girl in the past. He might have even impregnated a girl and denied being responsible for it, thereby left the girl in frustration.
May be he is now paying back for his misdeed.

May be,
may be.

Who knows

There is reward for all our actions in this world

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by backtalkG(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Woman inhumanity to man
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by FireUpNow(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
This one red oo.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by blowjohn(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yeah, it's ugly outside
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I see the envy getting closer through my optics
Knew I had vision before I seen the optometrist
I seen a whole lot of shit, never altered my confidence
Or my consciousness
It's ugly outside, they dangerous, stay out the mix
Poppin' back out on niggas homie I'm poppin' shit
Kill 'em with no accomplices
Watchin' my rearview the envy is obvious
It's ugly outside, it's grown men jealous outside
It's grown ass women that'll have you set up to die
You really not a stepper nigga, just step to the side
While I two-step on a beat, watch a veteran slide
JMJ seen 'em comin' wish he ain't hit the buzzer
Marvin Gaye to Young Dolph, we takin' out our brothers
Distorted faces, solemn features, we kill each other
It's Mr. Ugly Man, Marlon Wayans in In Living Color.

Frm 'ugly' by Nas, frm his latest album, Magic.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Mayeldah(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
The guy in Germany is just after his daughter, he will soon block the woman once he takes his child

Most women have fish brain, who told her the Germany guy will marry her?

Mr yaqub please move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Sheleads(f): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin life know balanceooo, naa so good men always jam the bad women while good women jam the bad men.
I just pity the young man shaaa, the wife naa serial knacker, Ash 360 degree,she fit don knack all these one's supporting and punishing this innocent young man.
Meanwhile make I dish out rare advice grin grin.
Even if a man is good, stop showing a woman that you are so sweet and cool, or may be you can't do without her(love her but be tough and keep your emotions in check as a man), because if you do, you will be his second option and dumping ground, she will cheat and misbehave... That's where this bad and heartless woman carry unwanted pregnancy and bring to them.

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by West2019(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
this the reason why i don't pity any women's , when Yahoo Yahoo boys are taking them for money making
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Only dogs and women are loved unconditional, A man can only be loved based on what he has to offer

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by TheGreatIYANU: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by almarthins(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
The SIMP man wasn't smart enough.

FG should make DNA test compulsory in hospitals during child birth

Omo I go do this kind test if my wife put to bed.

I no wan train any man pikin after much investment I go come dey hear fables from the past. No corps fit restrain me when I put on my garment of war.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by StFabulous(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
FEAR WOMAN!
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by UEDIBO: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by andyanders: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Felimax:
You brought her to Lagos and have her stayed with you... When you talk of common sense now people will come for your head.
This he would have been able to avoid from the beginning.
How he was able to house a pregnant woman without knowing still baffles me
He never knew she was pregnant b4 bringing her to lagos.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
The SIMP man wasn't smart enough.

FG should make DNA test compulsory in hospitals during child birth
even if they do make DNA test compulsory women of this world would come about a way to still blame men of their shortcomings. Look at the US for example. A woman would know this man isn't the father but will still bring him to live television for what. Just go check out "maury You are not the FATHER" cry
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by StUriah(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
hatchy:
"I brought her to Lagos, from Otu Village, Oyo State, to set up a business for her"

What do you expect a women you brought from OTU village to be like if not donating her products anyhow.

It actually a set-up and the man fell victim of the fraud. His old friend who is now in Germany and claiming to be the real father of the child was a intermediary to Yacub & the woman. The relationship between the Germany based conspirator and the woman in question was a kind of 'Friends with Sexual Benefits'. Since they both resided in Otu village, they have been having unrestricted and multiple sexual sessions while Yacub was innocently relying on his fake friend to monitor and influence his wife to be on his behalf.

The conspiracy here is that when she got pregnant and all efforts to abort the pregnancy failed, the two conspirators agreed to force the pregnancy on the innocent Yacub since they knew that he was deeply in love with the bitch.

On realizing that Yacub cannot maintain his family financially, the woman looked out for her old lover who impregnated her of her first child and narrated how her child has been suffering because of financial difficulties. The other conspirator decided to possess his possession since he has no family of his own but have the financial muscle to claim his lost child.

If Yacub wants to do it right, he should approach the court to claim damages ranging from breach of trust, conspiracy to commit paternity fraud, paternity fraud, violation of his right to his trained child. He should claim 200 Million Naira from the duo.

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by greatnationmedi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is this a documentary or Yoruba movie?
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Yemi4luv: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chukwudi4naija:
Bro, thank God you have kids already. Please don't contemplate getting married, at least for now and don't listen to people who are not knowledgeable enough to understand what life really entails.

They believe any person worthy to be called a man must endure hardship and die prematurely or be struck with terminal sickness for trying to be a 'man'. A good woman you said? Pray to be financially stable, otherwise you will learn in a hard way never to attach good with such gender of this generation.

Just try with all your power to give your children befitting training and enjoy your freedom.

Thank you so much for the advice God bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.