Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Make More Than N1m Per Month Via Real Estate Consultancy Business. Ask Me How. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Make More Than N1m Per Month Via Real Estate Consultancy Business. Ask Me How. (167 Views)

Buy 6plots & Get 1 Plot Free At Golden Castel Estate, Eredo Epe @N1M Per Plot / NEED A FREE REAL ESTATE Consultancy SERVICE on A LAND/HOUSE PURCHASE-TALK 2 US / 3 Plots Of Land At Orudu-igando, Lekki. N1m Per Plot. GAZETTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make More Than N1m Per Month Via Real Estate Consultancy Business. Ask Me How. by ablebisrealty(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good day wonderful people. I’m here to introduce to you a great opportunity to be a millionaire through real estate marketing. It’s very easy to be a real estate consultant/realtor if you follow some simple steps and learn from the experts in the business.

Year 2022 is for staying focused.

If you have interest in becoming a real estate consultant and earn passive income. This is the best offer you can’t afford to miss.

You can easily earn millions of Naira in commission from selling real estate. If you’re interested in this wonderful opportunity, I’ll be happy to walk you through the process. You can also win mouth watering incentives like free ticket to travel abroad, cars, house, land, microwave, deep freezer, dinner with top realtors and so on.

Important Notice: This amazing opportunity is recommended for those who are in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state.There are many real estate companies looking for realtors to work for them. Your job is to bring client and earn as much as 15% on each land sales and 5 Percent on house/apartment sales. You can’t afford to miss this wonderful opportunity.

I’m willing to train 100 people to become an expert in the real estate field. You can’t afford to miss this amazing opportunity to be a top selling realtor in Nigeria.

This amazing training is worth more than N250k, I’m willing to train you all for free + free registration.

For inquiries:

Call/WhatsApp: 09025481130 to get started.

See you at the top.

Re: Make More Than N1m Per Month Via Real Estate Consultancy Business. Ask Me How. by ablebisrealty(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Send a message to me to get started.
Re: Make More Than N1m Per Month Via Real Estate Consultancy Business. Ask Me How. by ablebisrealty(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
This investment package is the way to put your money to work. Don’t miss out on this amazing offer.

Call/WhatsApp: +2349025481130 to get started. You’re just one step away from being a passive income earner.
Re: Make More Than N1m Per Month Via Real Estate Consultancy Business. Ask Me How. by ablebisrealty(m): 4:18am On Jan 31, 2022
Few days left to this life changing event. I’m sure you want something that would change your life for good right ? You can’t afford to miss this.
Re: Make More Than N1m Per Month Via Real Estate Consultancy Business. Ask Me How. by ablebisrealty(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Invest in income producing assets. Invest in real estate.
Re: Make More Than N1m Per Month Via Real Estate Consultancy Business. Ask Me How. by ablebisrealty(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Those who want to make the best out of their life and earn passive income through real estate marketing are already taking advantage of this amazing opportunity. Get trained by an expert to become a money magnet.

(1) (Reply)

4bedrm Terrace Off Chevron Toll Gate,lekki N69m (christabel Garden) / Check Out These Architectural Masterpieces (pics) / Assets Verification & Valuation As Proof Of Home Tie & Financial For Visa Purpos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.