Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? (19595 Views)

Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa / Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

Povertyyyyy. Die! Die! Die! Hahaha. A Hungry man is an angry man.

I want to patronise you that's why I went for your old post. Are you offering the service or not. Let me spare small weekend money grin

Mr Rich Obsessed Fag00t, you haven't answered my question. Why did you go about checking my past posts? Is it because of your obsession?

I'm sure you would have tried my number too because you are morally obsessed. cheesy
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lukgaf:
We know it is permissible for a Muslim man to marry a non-Muslim woman if she is Christian or Jewish, while it is not permissible for him to marry a non-Muslim woman who follows any religion other than these two.

But can a Muslim woman marry a Christian or Jewish man? This thread clears this.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/21380/can-a-muslim-woman-marry-a-non-muslim-man

Antichristian, I thought you cherish your women in Islam. How come you do not give them the freedom to choose whom to marry such as you give the men?
Does this not imply you see women as properties that can't be given out to people you do not agree with?
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiChristian:
Tufiakwa! That's forbidden in Islam.

Modified!
The Christians below calls Muslims hypocrites but forgot Paul allegedly says in 2 Cor 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

It is clear that you Christians blaming Muslims here are the hypocrites spreading lies about Islam!

Well, Paul did not give a different set of rules for the men and the women did he?
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Geeman2006: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Mr Rich Obsessed Fag00t, you haven't answered my question. Why did you go about checking my past posts? Is it because of your obsession?

I'm sure you would have tried my number too because you are morally obsessed. cheesy

You no Sabi read. Check my previous posts. Now again, How much will I pay you to write a two page article on how Mohammed & Islam is your problem. And how living as a broke Bigot has helped you In life so far.. hehehe grin. Forget I'm laffin. I'm damn serious. How much..
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Geeman2006: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Lolz. Mr Obsessed Fag00t, how much of the fag00t spirit did Mohammed pour on you? cheesy

Hunger bad.... Hahahaha. Small boy. Go and learn about the world. Stop ranting here, displaying your hungry ignorance. Hustle, Make money, help your family and friends & stop being stupid. Mohammed is his problem.. Hahahha grin The kind of foolish people on this forum. I don die grin
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

Hunger bad.... Hahahaha. Small boy. Go and learn about the world. Stop ranting here, displaying your hungry ignorance. Hustle, Make money, help your family and friends & stop being stupid. Mohammed is his problem.. Hahahha grin The kind of foolish people on this forum. I don die grin

Lolz. This fagg0t that knows nothing about anything is calling others ignorant. grin.

Even your conducts here showcase you as a stupid boy with no home training.

So, boy, why were you searching for my old posts? Are you obsessed with me? cheesy
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

You no Sabi read. Check my previous posts. Now again, How much will I pay you to write a two page article on how Mohammed & Islam is your problem. And how living as a broke Bigot has helped you In life so far.. hehehe grin. Forget I'm laffin. I'm damn serious. How much..

First of all fagg0t, tell me why you are checking my old posts. Are you obsessed with me?
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Geeman2006: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Lolz. This fagg0t that knows nothing about anything is calling others ignorant. grin.

Even your conducts here showcase you as a stupid boy with no home training.

So, boy, why were you searching for my old posts? Are you obsessed with me? cheesy

Me no home training. Who is the one insulting Mohammed and Muslims . undecided That's how amnesia starts. You're a small boy. Don't know anything. Don't go and face front and get your priorities right.

Stop all this ranting. I want to engage your service and your still behaving like an irrational rat. How much ? Drop this stupid pride. How much? cheesy
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

Soft landing with a bigot. Are you deluded. Are you ok undecided Your type full Nairaland here. The same Insults, same narrative, very predictable irritating idiots.
Small boys with their chinko phone and 1gb data feel they know how the world works. They won't face front and go and hustle but come with their broke gutter smelling mouth, because Mohammed & Islam is their problem.
Na hunger they wire you that's why.
I want to pay you small weekend money to distract you, are you offering the service or not. grin

Is this how Muhammad taught you to defend him?

You're supposed to plan how to cut off olabrad's head not offer him "change"

That's what a good muslim should do.

You're a fraud
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're a fraud

grin grin grin
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

Me no home training. Who is the one insulting Mohammed and Muslims . undecided That's how amnesia starts. You're a small boy. Don't know anything. Don't go and face front and get your priorities right.

Stop all this ranting. I want to engage your service and your still behaving like an irrational rat. How much ? Drop this stupid pride. How much? cheesy

And who is the one calling someone else a fagg0t? If your parents taught you well, will you even be found using such a word?

You need better home training, boy.

Now answer, why were you searching for my old posts? Are you obsessed with me? grin
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Geeman2006: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're a fraud

Loool. As I am catching cruise wit you, I was really going to pay you for your service if you
Wrote that article I challenged you on. I would have assessed your grammar and how articulate it is, and paid you handsomely. Maybe even give you more jobs to channel your energy elsewhere.
But suit yourself, Mohammed & Islam is more of a problem to you than making money.
Pride they say comes before a fall. You got a lot to learn boy. All these small boys these days sef, you don't even know your real problem. smh.. undecided
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

Loool. As I am catching cruise wit you, I was really going to pay you for your service if you
Wrote that article I challenged you on. I would have assessed your grammar and how articulate it is, and paid you handsomely. Maybe even give you more jobs to channel your energy elsewhere.
But suit yourself, Mohammed & Islam is more of a problem to you than making money.
Pride they say comes before a fall. You got a lot to learn boy. All these small boys these days sef, you don't even know your problems. smh.. undecided

Lolz. Dumb. Do you even know whom you are quoting?

Your dumb conducts show atht you are really rich grin
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by AntiChristian: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well, Paul did not give a different set of rules for the men and the women did he?

Yeah! but a set of new hatred!
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by AntiChristian: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Antichristian, I thought you cherish your women in Islam. How come you do not give them the freedom to choose whom to marry such as you give the men?
Does this not imply you see women as properties that can't be given out to people you do not agree with?

That's Islamic law. Why did Paul say that verse too? Did he give women and men any chance to chose/
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Geeman2006: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Lolz. Dumb. Do you even know whom you are quoting?

Your dumb conducts show atht you are really rich grin

No worry now. No be bigotry be your problem. The same topic will humble you in this life. You're a small chairman who is still learning the ways of the world.. Iv been on this street since 2009. When broke wan finish us that year na so everything dey vex us cheesy. But when we got engaged and focused on things that mattered, we met progress on the way. And now we catch cruise and thank God for the journey so far. Boy, you go learn. No worry. grin
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

No worry now. No be bigotry be your problem. The same topic will humble you in this life. You're a small chairman who is still learning the ways of the world.. Iv been on this street since 2009. When broke wan finish us that year na so everything dey vex us cheesy. But when we got engaged and focused on things that mattered, we met progress on the way. And now we catch cruise and thank God for the journey so far. Boy, you go learn. No worry. grin

You sha keep on displaying Dumbness at every turn.

Does being rich make people dumb? Oga fagg0t, answer me. cheesy
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Geeman2006: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

You sha keep on displaying Dumbness at every turn.

Does being rich make people dumb? Oga fagg0t, answer me. cheesy

Small boy, small boy... Smh
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by jimmynauty: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lukgraf

Why is a Muslim woman so lowlife not to be married by a non Muslim?
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Shyboyk(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
I am a Christian and my gf na Muslim but I go still marry am make una religion come stop me …

360 of slavery to the white men and now we are still enslaving ourselves
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah! but a set of new hatred!

How is it hatred? Even the English man will say birds of a feather should flock together. The question is why Islam will allow the male muslim birds to flock with kafir females but will not allow the kafir males to flock with the muslim females.

Ain't that hypocrisy in 3D?
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

That's Islamic law. Why did Paul say that verse too? Did he give women and men any chance to chose/

Paul was asserting that only like minds should work together.

He was not treating women like commodity to be acquired and hoarded through marriage like your Islamic law portends.

Besides, Paul was only admonishing not making laws. If you decide to not follow it, your leg does not get cut off or your back get flogged in a most barbaric manner
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Daddyboy21: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2022
aumeehn:
Alhamdulillah for the Blessings Allah bestowed upon me and choose me among the believers.
Since the medieval times Islam is a religion that the unbelievers so much hate.
A Christian dont hate a Jewish or a Hindu and vice versa but all of them have one thing in common, hate for Islam and Rasulillah S.A.W. you wont see muslims on other Non islamic thread causing problems but you can see them here already spewing trash as Usual. Very soon this forum will also face the twitter treatment if they keep on keeping a blind eye on what these unbelievers are doing to Muslims on Islamic threads.
why is every terrorist a Muslim and why do suicide bombers shout allah Akbar before the bomb explodes. I need answers immediately
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Tarabye: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Men feel superior in marriages and have the upper hand, muslim women going into such may supress them to practice their deen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. / Salat Questions / What's Islam View On Mouth Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.