Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? (802 Views)

Getting Married And Living In Your Parents House. What Is Wrong About It / Should A Child Of This Age Be Sent On An Errand? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? by Mood11: 12:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Growing up to realize you are the only child of your parents definitely comes with mixed feelings and we know that Only children are often stigmatized as being needy and in general, spoiled brats because of the way they are pampered by their parents.

Tell us how it has been for you.
Do you get lonely? Infuriated? Happy? Wished you had other siblings?
Re: How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? by doggedfighter(f): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2022
For me, I'm not an only child but I live a very lonely life because my siblings and I are not that close to bond so much.
I have tried all I can but it seems they are wired very differently from how I am wired and that has influenced my life negatively.
Sometimes I feel so lonely and neglected.
Re: How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? by 21savages: 1:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Am not. But i have a friend who is, and complains of been lonely all the time..
Re: How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? by 22o62021: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don’t feel anything

I feel like other people

I just hate when people always remind me that I’m an only child that I should do quick and born

2 Likes

Re: How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
Not an only child tho...But the fact that you're an only child will make many eyes to be on you.
Re: How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? by hua6306929(f): 9:15am On May 02, 2022
You said I was a liar. What did I lie to you? Please provide valid evidence, otherwise you are a slander and a scum of the country.
Re: How does it feel Being An Only Child Of Your Parents? by lr1eir(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2022
Swindler swindler swindler swindler swindler swindler

(1) (Reply)

Used Electric Sewing Machine For Sale / 'I Want To Make Him A Dad For The First Time' / Why Isn't She Understanding It Though? ( SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.