Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P (1672 Views)

9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P / Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P) / Speed Boat Attacked By Sea Pirates, Leaving A Man Dead In The Process (Graphic P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Nksleek: 2:15am On Jan 21, 2022
A lady simply identified as Esther Udoh is on the verge of losing her right eye after an encounter between a LASTMA official and a vehicle that she boarded.

Focus Naija can report that the ugly incident occurred on the 19th of January, 2022 at Jibowu while the driver of the vehicle was trying to maneuver his way through traffic.

Narrating the ugly incident on social media, she said the LASTMA official used a stick to hit the side mirror of the vehicle and unfortunately glass particles from the broken mirror fell into her eye and injured her sclera.

She is currently waiting to undergo surgery at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital to escape total blindness of the affected eyeball.

She wrote;

There was traffic,trust Lagos drivers to misbehave now,he overtake..angry lastman hit the driver's side mirror with stick.

Before I know broken glasses everywhere in the bus,I became the unfortunate and this happened,blood and water flowing of from the cut on the sclera.

My sclera is injured, According to the doctor I escaped blindness.

My Cornell is not touched but if you check the picture closely,na small remain.

Tommorow,I'm going under machine for complete check up.

7days to my birthday and this is happening,I hate this omen

I'm grateful it's not more than this,cause how I for explain give my mama?

God pls oo

To say both the lastman and Driver were fighting for nonsense right.

The hospital I first went to before I got refered to LUTH,they screamed saying..I'm the second person today from same story.

That is the lastman are to be blamed right?

Hitting the driver's mirror is that part of there training?

I can't explain my feelings right now.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/01/21/breaking-lastma-official-damages-ladys-right-eye-in-lagos-blood-flows-freely-graphic-photos/

1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by OnyeObodo: 3:07am On Jan 21, 2022
This is bad. Like really really bad.

Nigeria is such a useless nation. It pains me well knowing fully that this beautiful soul may never get justice. Thats how low we have sunken.

If this were abroad, this girl will sue the state and make billions of this official recklessness.

She should contact top lawyers who will sue LASG and place her on life salary. This girl may go blind from this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by jeffizy(m): 3:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Thank God for non permanent damage.

She should get a good lawyer and I'm sure this 2022 will be a smiling one for her.

LASTMA people and their overzealous attitude. Dem go carry last soon.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 21, 2022
The matter must be taken up with LASTMA. Seems most of their officials are touts. That woman must sue them and ensure they pay for her surgery cost and damages cos she is an innocent passenger.

It is unprofessional for you to break a glass simply because someone broke traffic rules. What happened to writing down the vehicle's plate number and snapping the incident?
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Mastakija(m): 3:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Them suppose damage dat man left balls in return
These government officials are useless and worthless they dont add any value to citizens life but to cus katakata upandan

Sas the man be like bag of cement

Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by SportsHD: 4:59am On Jan 21, 2022
The man looks like someone who would be the victim of an unfortunate robbery. Then he'll struggle with the armed robbers who would then stab him. Then the RRS would arrest random traffic robbers and tag them the killers.
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2022
See this one too who probably has kids..it's easy file a law suit against LASTMA for "physical assault"..
Watch how he's gonna get ripped off his job..
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Boogyman557: 5:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool

LASTMAN abi Na FRONTMAN

Na 4 BANI HAND u de SHOW POWER abi

I SWEAR DOWN

NA to BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST d useless MANCHI BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat d BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

BLAST em left YANNSH join.

Make d YANNSH SCATTER WELL WELL..

BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST em left leg JOIN..

WTF MAN
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Ovana(f): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Ah this is too severe na
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by ManspaceBarber(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2022
shocked This is a serious one. The LASTMA official is in deep trouble, from all indications.
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Gadafii: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2022
She should make sure to sue the idiot officer, Sue Lagos State government and then sue LASTMA

what nonsense sad
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Nksleek: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Nksleek: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by realstars: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nyangar de sleep, trouble go wake am.
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by 27Pushing30: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
OnyeObodo:
This is bad. Like really really bad.

Nigeria is such a useless nation. It pains me well knowing fully that this beautiful soul may never get justice. Thats how low we have sunken.

If this were abroad, this girl will sue the state and make billions of this official recklessness.

She should contact top lawyers who will sue LASG and place her on life salary. This girl may go blind from this nonsense.

you don't need a top lawyer for LASG to pay.

All she needs is Lawyer.

sad news.
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by holluwizzy: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Since na Lagos, nothing go still happen.

Las las Dem go post am go another location.

Godfatherism at its peak.
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Sheleads(f): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
LASTMA havoc know dey finish for Lagos.
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by freshkpomo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
make una easy with caption na... As I hear damage my mind feel say the eye burst.. Afraid son dey catch me for the omóte self.
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by BigYash: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
The man still hold coke dey sip,instead make them load sense enter that his head,with better slap.
Re: LASTMA Official Damages Lady’s Right Eye In Lagos, Blood Flows Freely (graphic P by Polynek(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2022
She's lucky her eye will be okay

(1) (Reply)

Fought My Landlord D To Stupor Today! / 7-up Bottling Company HR Manager Dies While Having pre-intimacy With Female Staff / (photos)boko Haram Celebrate Sallah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.