Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Remember Your Hallelujah 2 - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember Your Hallelujah 2 - Emoji Devotions (120 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember Your Hallelujah 2 - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 4:44am On Jan 21, 2022
An Emoji Devotions for Fri 21 Jan 2022

Topic: Remember Your Hallelujah 2

Highlights:

"So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls." James 1:21

It Seems weird at first when suddenly you find yourself chanting Hallelujah but you visibly see nothing happening around you. Remember Hebrews 11:1

"Faith makes us sure of what we hope for and gives us proof of what we cannot see."

Let's do some mathematics. Assumed you chant Hallelujah by faith. Hence faith is equivalent to Hallelujah. Hallelujah is the visible exchange of your faith when you are chanting the word believing God is around you doing the work. It is greater than asking for what you think God should when God is supposed to do what He approves to be the best for you.

We can't see everything clearly in the Spirit, only God does. God may have Ferrari in mind when you have Toyota in mind. God may have 6 figures in mind when you Are busy asking for two figures. But chanting Hallelujah with faith can make God manifest his original purpose and plans for you than praying on what you assume to be the right thing for you.

"Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture!" 1 Cor 13:9 NLV

Faith makes us sure of what we hope for and gives us proof of what we cannot see.
Hebrews 11:1

The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this Hallelujah, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It’s our handle on what we can’t see. The act of hallelujah is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd. (Read Exodus 15:1-3)

"So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls." James 1:21

Soon you will begin to see the good work of chanting Hallelujah once you remain consistent and stay true praising God for who He is to you.

Has no one returned to give glory to God except this foreigner?” Then he said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.” Luke 17:18-19

Prayer: Lord I know you are doing wonders on my behalf though I have not seen some of them yet, I believe and I chant Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah... to praise your name. Hallelujah in JESUS name. Amen

https://emojidevotions..com/2022/01/remember-your-hallelujah-2.html

(1) (Reply)

Change Your World! By Apostle Azemobor Gregory / Relationship (1) / Reflection 22: Abundant Mercy Stretching Your Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.