Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) (31082 Views)

Eric Akhigbe In Convocation Gown, Celebrates Bagging Degree From UNILAG / Eric Akhigbe Graduates From UNILAG In Style (Pictures) / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by Drinokrane: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2022
Nollywood actor, Muyideen Oladapo, popularly known as Lala has bagged his second degree from the University of Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

The Yoruba movie star, shared pictures from the convocation ceremony held on Thursday on his Instagram page.

According to him, the ‘rare oppportunity’ of attaining his new educational qualification was a dream come true, as he appreciated God for his attainment.

Noting that the degree is just a stepping stone, Lala revealed that he will not stop until he attains the highest level of education

The movie star revealed that he has always had a burning passion for attaining greater heights and will not stop until he gets to the peak.

“I am sincerely grateful to the Almighty for this rare privilege. I have always had a burning passion for attaining a greater height in education from my tender age and I thank God I achieved the dream despite fame and other engagements,” he said.

“This is a stepping stone for me to greater achievements because I am not relenting because I want to attain the highest level of education.

“I am grateful to God for the success of my second-degree education. It took me concerted effort in achieving this because there were lots of distractions, but I bless Allah that it eventually became a success.”

Fans and colleagues of the actor have flooded his comment section with congratulatory messages and commendations.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY8lx__oiGT/?utm_medium=copy_link

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Congrats

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 6:11am On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulations to him.

Funny enough , he gets roles that puts him in the category of the non learned while the not so learned get better roles.

I remember he used to get Agbero roles in Yoruba movies.

Irony.

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by Ovana(f): 6:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulations sir

6 Likes

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by chatinent: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2022
So you want lalasticlala to push Lala's achievement to fp?

15 Likes

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by tyson98: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2022
jeffizy:
Congratulations to him.

Funny enough , he gets roles that puts him in the category of the non learned while the not so learned get better roles.

Irony.
That was why he had to take his education seriously so that he can be getting better roles.....he bagged Bsc too not long ago

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by Chloraseptic: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2022
jeffizy:
Congratulations to him.

Irony.

Nollywood is about being goodlooking and attractive.

If you are not that goodlooking, even if you have a Master degree in theatre from havard, you'd be confined to the role of a gateman or agbero.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2022
Impossible is nothing!
I read about this guy when he enrolled for Bachelor's degree now bagging his Master's. Great. smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by flokii: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Uniswag all the way.. if you wan attend uni, attend better one abeg.
Proudly Akokite.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by flokii: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
ManspaceBarber:
Impossible is nothing!
I read about this guy when he enrolled for Bachelor's degree now bagging his Master's. Great. smiley

Impossible is nothing when it comes to learning.. no late comer atal in education.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by Maxdiamond(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulations. Happy for you. Please always try to take up intellectual and brilliant role in a movie. it will help you to portray your Educational background and gives you more respect instead of criminal or wayward role.

- I am Max'Diamond

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by Chrizzz: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Lol..he always get role of agbero in movie while the non learned gets a better role
Nollywood is all about good looking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Like If you think our own snake master here Lalasticlala grin
Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2022
cool Good one Omo k'aro ojire

8 Likes

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by money121(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by WibusJaga: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2022
jeffizy:
Congratulations to him.

Irony.

You're absolutely spot on. In fact, I was slightly surprised. He really tried o. Congratulations to him. I can see he's close to Funsho Adeolu.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2022
A
Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Waaawu
Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by juman(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Happy for him
Probably he is going for doctorate.

5 Likes

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice One Brotherly, person no go no say this dude dey study codedly.
He do act thuggish related scenes that don't make him look like an educated fellow, but now a Doctorate Degree Holder. That's nice and it's encouraging.

Woli Agba also bagged his Doctorate Degree lately.

Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by jimtemi1: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2022
There is hope for any man, who never give up. Congratulations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2022
All these backyard and quickie certificates sef sad
Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by drkrest(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You're absolutely spot on. In fact, I was slightly surprised. He really tried o. Congratulations to him. I can see he's close to Funsho Adeolu.
He is close to him because they took a picture together? Some Nigerians can be gullible

8 Likes

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by tmtech: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Had his first degree in OAU ... Kudos to him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2022
I celebrate you sir

3 Likes

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by juman(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2022
jeffizy:
Congratulations to him.

Irony.

He was in that category before.
Then he went for first degree at Ife.

3 Likes

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by Raph82(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2022
ManspaceBarber:
Impossible is nothing!
With money in your pocket, education is possible, to finance your education will be easy and you'll be studying without fear and anxiety. Money still has a strong role to play when it comes to attaining higher goals in education.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betty White Dies At 99 (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 43rd Birthday Today / Cynthia Morgan Acquires Range Rover Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.