Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,990,308 members, 7,281,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 January 2023 at 03:09 AM

Are You Broke(no Much Money)? But You Have Instagram, Problem Solved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Broke(no Much Money)? But You Have Instagram, Problem Solved (145 Views)

Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life / Do You Have Instagram Account For Sale Or You Can Provide Followers? Get In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Broke(no Much Money)? But You Have Instagram, Problem Solved by bravoxe: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Hello guys

It is so painful that it took me so much time to figure out this amazing secret after years of my hardworking.
I m the type that is not social at all, i don't like Facebook, instagram, etc. I even hate creating account because i see as somethings that waste time. Not knowing that it is one of the best platform to make money just from your followers.

I have a friend that make money from instagram. He told me how i can increase my followers without having much people to follow. I checked his account, he followed 40 people and be has 20k+ followers and he told.me that is where he gets most of his fund from.

POVERTY is really bad, many of us are poor because we take something important with levity hand. There are many things we use on our phone to play or chat, some are making million with it.

Caleb, is a friend of mine who made 4 million in two weeks just on social media. It looks impossible right but i can show you the screesshot. Money is everywhere, all you need is to connect yourself.

Do you know if you have a whatsap and instagram and you are not making money from it you are really missing out and losing lot of money.

There are many things to say which cant be discussed here yet.

If you want to increase your instagram followers and monetise your followers, you can contact me on this whatsap number: 09131574187

(1) (Reply)

You Are Invited - Investment & Financial Prosperity Conference 2022 / Buying Paypal Funds / 10 Units Of 15 To 25 Ton Of Tipping/dump Trucks Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.