Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) (44667 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by folake4u(f): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Smh.
Them never born the boy wey go try this nonsense to me or anybody wey I know. If I plank your head, you go know how far. angry
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by Panda7(m): 2:00am On Jan 23, 2022
So you are beating a yahoo girl because of her client
Re: A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) by ObalatuleNdinso: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Someone should send the video to us......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) / How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.