Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) (51360 Views)

Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) / Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BobbieZion(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is it? grin wink

F**k Off......
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

My dirty mother is a glorified dirty corpse of a prostitute that only 4ks dogs as an awarded pig and fool...so as my dirty goat mumu papa wey de 4k my dirty mama like goat
cheesy grin shocked shocked grin
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
BobbieZion:

I lack intelligence
grin cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BobbieZion(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin cheesy shocked shocked

Your ancestors are scallywags .

Edit this one too.
I go show u craze.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
BobbieZion:

My d*@d is a scallywags .
I am sorry for the insults..
wink
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BobbieZion(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

wink

No I mean your ancestors!!!
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Ofadaman(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Protecting a girl child is a hard task in this world, many stupid entitled men out there. If I was in that bus I'd have put that idiot in the ground

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
BobbieZion:

I really mean my dad!!!
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BobbieZion(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109570707][/quote]

No I mean your Father's Father
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by BobbieZion(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

wink

No I mean your Father's Father
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by phemmyfour: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Even if the girl wan consider her, his manner of approach is a turn off
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Normally na fashion be this , but our Nigerian mentality has made us to see any girl, that wears leg chains as a prostitute.

Welcome to Nigeria where your haircut determines if you are responsible or not.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Femi8586(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Just be deceiving yourself, wearing chain on leg means I am married but available, the sign is for those that belong... 99 percent of Nigerians with Deadlock are Into yahooo

If you say so.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Michelle70(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This wan no wan grow up. . cheesy
You are still a kid oo..e dey show from your name to your attitude.. cheesy grin
When you grow up maybe you go wise..
Oga, there is a trend that needs to be condemned, look at how this generation has degenerated.

Back in the 90's, u will never see a lady proud to be a prostitute, u will not see a proud cultist, neither will u see a lady with a skirt above knee level in church, even mini skirt trend started in the early 2000
Why will a chain on the ankle be a fashion, is she a prisoner? If we don't start now to install morals, in the next 20yrs, women go deh naked deh waka

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Michelle70(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Normally na fashion be this , but our Nigerian mentality has made us to see any girl, that wears leg chains as a prostitute.

our sense of fashion is extraordinary.

Back in the 90's, if u wear leg chain come house, na koi-koi shoe my mother go use reset ur brain

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Kingcalls: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I should shut up cos I'm a stupid little kid..i have no shame ok..bare with me
I know if i don't mind my stupid self I as a foolish child ....should get a life and stop displaying my lack of intelligence here..
I ain't matured enough to make a comment on mature issues..i should go and meet my fellow underage friends..this ain't for me.. undecided

I am never sensible cos I have been cursed in life to remain useless .. all I need is a guy that can 4k me and my mum in the ass for urgent 2k abeg .. cheesy

Go look for street dogs that will 4k u and ur mama...cos u are both pigs
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by jclassiq(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Typical senseless afonja bi"ch.
That's how they all behave.
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga, there is a trend that needs to be condemned, look at how this generation has degenerated.

Back in the 90's, u will never see a lady proud to be a prostitute, u will not see a proud cultist, neither will u see a lady with a skirt above knee level in church, even mini skirt trend started in the early 2000
Why will a chain on the ankle be a fashion, is she a prisoner? If we don't start now to install morals, in the next 20yrs, women go deh naked deh waka
Michelle what's your business with her fashion sense huh?

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Michelle70(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Michelle what's your business with her fashion sense huh?
the society is rot
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut it up little kid..you have no shame ok..
If you don't mind yourself you this boy..get a life and stop displaying your lack of intelligence here..
You ain't matured enough to make a comment on mature issues..go and meet your underage friends..this ain't for you.. undecided

Modified:I really appreciate the real men on here who understands what sexual harassment means not the blockheads quoting and calling me names..they feel it's ok to harass a woman just cos of what she wore..
There are still many sensible men on here.. blessings to y'all.. cheesy
ferminist patrol officer NL chapter!
too bad you couldnt do good in marriage!!
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Michelle70:
our sense of fashion is extraordinary.

Back in the 90's, if u wear leg chain come house, na koi-koi shoe my mother go use reset ur brain
grin grin
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Michelle70:
the society is rot
Common let me leave you to yourself. undecided
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
ferminist patrol officer NL chapter!
too bad you couldnt do good in marriage!!
grin you are welcome..
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by uuzba(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
YourFavorite21:

It's only useless fashion that you know.
You will not go and do good fashion.
Always the useless type..
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Goztino(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why are our men becoming fantastically irresponsible?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
"We not fighting" grin she's not joking. She hold pepper spray
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by toujurs: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
I could remember a lady i toasted in a public transport, on my way to ikeja, chai the lady was the one who took my phone from my hand, grin, i was even doing like mumu, instead of me to give her my phone to put her number, i was just talking too much and still holding my phone. Anytime i remember this ehn i just smile.

I guess this lady doesn't like the guy, the guy should stop disgracing himself. No time to waste, ladies are plenty.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Sleekfingers: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ask them they'll say it's for fashion, not knowing it's ashawo and runz girls that wear leg chains angry

See your level of reasoning......it is way too low
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
liya11:

You learned nothing,
That's just nairaland boys telling you how rude and disrespecting they are to women.
You people keep justifing women whoring aroud and when the slut shame them you all quick to play victim card

wearin of waist bead or leg chain means that lady is a hooker and should be regarded as such

women are just cheap!
women and security job have one thing in common....... E FULL OUTSIDE!
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Kmf0: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) by Boniwhite: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ofadaman:
Protecting a girl child is a hard task in this world, many stupid entitled men out there. If I was in that bus I'd have put that idiot in the ground
usefull idiot!
continue to worship vagina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.